1monthleap, plan or pyar, dance & Shocks-prida

Posted: 14 years ago
Ila breaks the news to the entire family and everyone is ecstatic... Rosh comes in all happy and well we didnt get a pri rosh hug, but pri rosh handshake and loved it when she called him Jeej, think he liked it too...

PRIDA SCENE

Sameer tells everyone that they should leave the couple alone and they all leave..

Damz says Thanks, he asks why?

She tells it is cos of mom's condition  that things are getting hurried up...

He tells her that he is not marrying for any reason and their marriage is happening cos they both want it and he hopes it is the same case with her..

She shyly agress... A cute moment...

Then 1 month Leap(Yup, the show took 1 month leap)..

Ila tells them that Prithvi and Damz horoscopes matched and the astrologer told her like jodis like this are made by god himself..

Ila teases prida that she herself is surprised their horoscopes matched so much...

Everyone laughs.. and Damz cutely asks so rest of the jodis are made by god's assistants....

Wedding celebrations are full on and varun is also helping them out...

3 Couples Dance

While they are at it.. All get together in the living room and rosh decides it is time for celebration and we finally have a couple dance on  Love ne title track..

(Okay i wanted a more grander couples dance, but hmmmmmmm.......)..

Prida are obviously more comfortable with each other and i dont know why they kept on showing the same scene twice of their dancing...

Damz looks at varni and decides it is time to play cupid or else they will never talk to each other and smilingly looks at Prithvi thinking, they too were like that once...

Plan or Pyar...

Prithvi thinks to himself looking at Damz while dancing, Everything is happening so fast, wonder if it is because of the Plan or PYAAR..

I am sooooooooooo going to ignore he said plan and will concentrate on just the pyaar thing...

Shocks:

Prithvi in check shirt and Damz gives him the shock - she tells him she wants to meet his mom and his family , it has been a month and she has never met them.. Prithvi ko Jhatkaa.............

Avni is defo pregnant and Sam probably realizes it too... She tells him that now is a wonderful opportunity to tell everyone as everyone is happy everyone will be happy for them and understand...

My povs some of it..

And Goodbye MK..

One month has passed and sameer's feelings for avni has had a sea change.. There is genuine concern for her when she feels dizzy both the times..

Although it is odd he stayed one whole month without doing any work..

But his concern for avni greatly redeemed him in my eyes... Hope he stays that way or else it wil be back to MK..

So welcome back Sameer Saxena...

And i liked varni especially varun/dishank today..

Oh and i have mixed feelings about the leap, Aisi bhi kya jaldi thi...

I feel cheated out of the many prida scenes we cud have had..

But i guess they have a better vision of this thing than we do and besides they have seen the original show too... So let us wait and hope for more Prida, PRIDA Style

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shwetha
I am on time today. Will come back for more soon.

Ok here we go.

The first shock and disappointment for me is definitely the one month leap. Want to kick myself for praising the creatives only a few hours back . As you rightly said --what's the big hurry  😡. What about all those Prida scenes that we were waiting for? Besides that they could have explored a lot of other tracks like involving Prithvi with the busines or smt. Btw what is his status now. CSO ,bodyguard , and all the multitasking as usual? If thats so that would be so weird. Somehow this does'nt seem convincing. Feel totally cheated here.

Another is about the chakkar business ---Good God so its for real ...but thats smt that we have been expecting. Still it seems strange that Prithvi has no clue nor does'nt even suspect that smt is being hidden from him. You might have noticed that when all of them entered their room ----Pri was kind of looking around suspiciously. He looked questioningly at Sam more than once and Sam could'nt meet his gaze. whats with these brothers ---dont they connect anymore? I am surprised that Pri did not follow it up.

So wats sam and Avni going to do? I have a feeling that Sam might convince her to hide the new development from the family at least for some time--may be till the engagement takes place or so .

Again its strange that neither Ela nor Dam or anyone has this one month managed to meet Pri's mother.
And now that Dam wants to meet future mom-in-law.--Pri is shocked as if he never expected such a development.
Varun and Rosh --no change even after one month.

The only positives are the cute Prida scene.----Oh God ----we should have had more

Things are moving rather too fast.  But  I think I agree with you Shwetha --we should perhaps  trust the creatives. they have shocked us in the past with the Balraj death twist and more recently Savni marriage .
May be more interesting days are ahead. * fingers crossed *

Edit

What is that horrible shirt Pri is wearing in the precap?
Seems its going from bad to worse.
Rosh please do smt for your jeej --will you?

Is 'nt time the murder mystery track is explored ?

Now Pri can ask damz abt that murder night and do some digging around for whatever it is worth.

We might hpoefully see new developments on that front.

One thing is clear both Pri and Sam are falling in love ---- and it wont be long before they acknowledge it to themselves and to their brothers too.

And thank God no RB  flashbacks today.

Shwetha 🤗

Soo glad to have caught this early.

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1 month leap?????????

Is this show going the kekta way????????

Nice to knw sam is really worried for avni.

Shwetha not in mood to say much!

Tnx for the update. Will come back if i like the episode.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this is the first time im not feeling like to read your post..
bye dear,will miss u
Sis: 1 month leap has been taken for avni's sake and no it is defo not going kekta;s way,,

But to be honest, tonite's epi was not a typical lnmdj at all especially when all of them were in the living room, it looked straight out of K3G..

Everyone all sugary and smiley...

I just wished they had dragged this for atleast 2 weeks, we could have had more prida scenes, we could have seen how sameer changes and ofcourse varni scenes...

Oh well, what is done is done..

savni: It is okay if u did not like my post, that is cool, but about the missing me part, i am not going anywhere, are u???

And well since u are a savni fan, u will love them today..

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha

Thanks for this! Good to know someone else is confused about the leap! The epi was great in parts (pre-leap) ... but why the leap?! I feel cheated, like you... So many beautiful moments, lost. Hope they'll make it up to us...

And the whole plan or pyaar thing? I couldn't believe my ears!!! He's decided he loves her and they didn't show us how exactly he realised that...  Hmph!  *walks away shaking her head in disgust*

I know I'll feel better about this after a while, but I'm quite upset at the moment...
sistu thumbnail
Exactly shwetha!

In one month so many things change u knw. There could be so many scenes in it.

But u knw I was thinking and i also wrote this in mridhs post that may be they r hurrying coz they want to move the track to murder mystry and stuff......and also avni. May be......this is what I thought.
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Sis: 1 month leap has been taken for avni's sake and no it is defo not going kekta;s way,,

But to be honest, tonite's epi was not a typical lnmdj at all especially when all of them were in the living room, it looked straight out of K3G..

Everyone all sugary and smiley...

I just wished they had dragged this for atleast 2 weeks, we could have had more prida scenes, we could have seen how sameer changes and ofcourse varni scenes...

Oh well, what is done is done..

COPY PASTE SHWETS!!! IT WAS RUSHED!! 😔

i wish like everythign else, they'd shown it gradually.. like atleast for a week or 2..

sistu thumbnail
Diya u r so to the point.......even i was thinking that does it mean that pri loves Damini? How did he fall in love with her and when did he realise?