Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sistu

I watched the eppy and now i was thinking something. When avni said that its been one month to their wedding did she mean also one month frm the time Prida marraige was fixed, coz u knw sometime has passed to avni's shaadi. So I was wondering if it is really a one month leap frm prida marraige fixing? Good point Sistu . But the way it was shown..it seemed that its now one month since Pri and Dam agreed to the marriage. Also the time gap between  the consummation of the Savni marriage and Pri and dam agreeing to the wedding is only  a few days.Rem. the scene where an upset sam comes to the stable area to confess to Prithvi? Thats imm. after the Toofan incident.

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya priya i understand that.

But what makes me doubt is that avni said its been 1 month to their shaadi......so even if it is a leap frm the time when prida agreed to shaadi, it cant be 1 month. Otherwise then savni shaadi wud more than one month.
Edited by sistu - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sistu

Ya priya i understand that.

But what makes me doubt is that avni said its been 1 month to their shaadi......so even if it is a leap frm the time when prida agreed to shaadi, it cant be 1 month. Otherwise then savni shaadi wud more than one month. Ok Sistu but it would still mean that at least two or even three weeks have passed since Prida agreed to the marriage...right?  Thats still some time lost ( I mean could have showed some prida scenes)

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be Priya.

I wish that they wudnt have done anything.

I wud love to see a proper "Prithvi realsing his love for damini" scene
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha for the lovely post and as always full of PriDa stuff . Well , I started watching this show  a couple of weeks back ,and I'm disappointed about how it  took a leap ,without those cute PriDa scenes,which could've happened during this time.Hoping for some cuter scenes between the two after the wedding .And I would want Prithvi to think its his love towards Damz  rather than the plan (which ofcourse wouldn't ).
And let me not forget to tell you, I actually like you calling Sameer MK ,(for he is one actually) and he must realise what hes been upto with Avni .
Rosh- varun track is slowly improving ,and may be they get closer in the wedding .

Originally posted by: anisha12

LOL you know what,i dont have time , have to go and study but i just wanted to say that  the wedding ain't happening,there is going to be a major tamasha on the wedding day and guess what!! the biggest shocker  ever. Balraj reappears,but the only thing is it is not him,but his evil twin Dhanraj and there is major confusion,and they even play that music what is it,cant get it ,hummmm yeah" Zinda hoon main" and then well ,you'll can think of the rest.!!!!πŸ˜† But one thing is for sure Ella fans enjoy her, while it lasts coz she will soon be with Dhanrajs twin in merry land.

@bold: 🀣 And does he have 3 evil sons too?

Ashi: Ya u know what i think the creatives do which is why the hurry well atleast i hope they doπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sis: The leap is from the date of prida agreeing to the marriage, what avni said, maybe sameer's confusion has rubbed off on her and has confused the dates or a better reply BLOOPER..

boomerang: Thanks dear, yup kind of disappointed with the leap too, but still hope we do get our scenes...And lol at MK.. Well now that he seems to be in regret mode, i figured i would give him a break of sorts and besides i have decided, Sameer will automatically become MK when he does something stupid again..

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hii shwetz.....I noe am terribly late for a reply.....but u noe...since last ni8 I have been craving to cum n check n reply to the posts.....but last ni8 after completing some lab copies ....n den studeies n alll....was extremely tored...n went off to sleep.....n today back to college///returned just now.....n still not much time...coz tommorow have a xam....SHITTTTTT!!!!!!!! I hate xams...

Uffffffff Prida is makinf life difficult for me......they r sooooooooooo romantic...n I just can't stop thinking about them😍

But 1 month leap.....I am missing those unseen prida moments which mi8 have happened in dat month.....

😳    Avni is preggy??? she looks soo shweet these days....

Neways....I just cudn't stop laughing when Rosh baby started the music...n all the couples started dancing instantly....like.....ghar mein log itna formal...kaise rehte hain....I mean they cud have all danced n all...but couple dance...πŸ˜† ....n Ila singing "Lonely....I am Mrs.Lonely...
                 I have no body....
                 For my own..(to call my own)"

Prida dancing was relli kool...loved the way Damini is palnning to start her match making bussiness after her Mumma....neway.....did u all notice...whar Prithvi said... Yeh mere plan ka nateeza hain ya PYAAR KA.." πŸ˜‰

Shooo shweet.....n dumbo...Varun...Rosh is happy coz u r here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neway...I amrunning out of time....needto go back....just came for a small reply....
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ystrde wen i saw d epi....d 1 month leap thing ....i think d shw mite end in a month or so........πŸ˜•