Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution!

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

So guys we started off this monday with a bangπŸ₯³

so i thought to continue that joy and celebration for all the Naksh Fans... Lets dedicate this topic to re-live all the highlights from the previous week...

Whether u want to discuss the staircase, the door, the shhhh, the opened shirt, missing jewelery, the glass drop, the I LUV U's, the biceps πŸ˜‰(4 the 3 girls), any new details ...basically everything is welcomed...related 2 akshara and naitik!

No Drama allowed beyond this point...only Romance!!!

I will start off with this point....the chudiyaan and watch went missing in the morning, it was still in its place after round 1....but when they disappered under the cover's for round 2, that seems 2 be when it went missing...

previously known as...Akshara & Naitik Romance Zone has been changed due to the nature of the matter on hand...as u read on ...u will find out exactly why this change was nessesary....but b4 u do...please make sure 2 read all the warning labels....πŸ˜‰viewer discretion is adviced...πŸ˜ƒ

Here's a summary of what has been discussed on this topic'

We started off the topic discussing how every time someone pointed out something from the scenes there was immediate urge 4 research to be done on it.

We went on to discuss how "convincing" the consummation was.

How the little clues left here and there were enough to let our imagination run wild.

The next night, if they were going to sleep like real newlyweds or still sleeping with the berlin wall in between them.

Naitik's well manicured hands and how he can't and shouldn't keep them to himself.

Loving the Naughty Naitik

Most of us needing rehab after this whole : biceps, low neckline, open shirt, hands and expressions

What else is left 2 fida over?

Akshara's make up disappearing in the morning, replaced by a Glowing face.

Karan not being a Greek god or making any1 weak in the knees, but his expressions and ability to emote the proper feelings in a natural way is what has us drooling

How many "rounds" in the hay?

Naitik's shirt needing to be checked very closely 2 c if the makeup winded up there. If no we can assume there was no shirt worn under the covers.

Karan's ability to deliver his dialogs is excellent. He gets under the skin of Naitik...it is a 1-2 punch...lethal...

This naughty persona spreading like a virus and how it is wearing off on karan too.

Charu's parineeta video suiting the couple perfectly

Dhobi should not wash shirt for obvious reasons

Akshara's Loreal Glam Shine's Magnetic Rose Glow Lipstick

How much longer the glow will continue

Continued Research headed by anjali and recruits being added

The need for the title of the post 2 be changed

Guide book 4 the kunwari's

Tafseer in naitik's arms in the Himalayan mountains

Providing "educational" experience

Those who would gladly join in the "research", no arm twisting being required

Having to keep some PR's away with a stick

Warning labels, disclaimers

Without Akshara research is incomplete

Cooking a proper meal, and key ingredients

Olympic relay, and passing on the baton

The effects the episode had on us

Wanting to see making of the scenes

Akshara's manicure, unlike the ugly nails during the kitchen and wedding scenes

The perfect honeymoon for naksh

What we want see during the honeymoon

Karan the metrosexual

Who had the hotter body Hrithik, david beckham, shahid or naitik

What color look good on Naitik

6 pk abs or flour sack

Studying: Naitik's anatomy, And Re-writing tragic love story Othello

Moral of the rewritten version of Othello

If indian cinema and tv allowed the WHOLE SCENE to be viewed like hollywood!

We have become so laalchi

what naitik was doing with akshara when mataG was listening at the door? (needing graphic details)

How hina and karan managed to keep a straight face during the shooting of the scenes

Night Gown

Naitik's finger and hands

What disappeared after what "round"

What else was Naitik holding on to? (when akshara said naitik let go)

Naitik's engagement ring...what harm could that ring cause? (the reason it was taken off during the love fest)

Age restrictions

What would happen when the shaitan mandali came?

minor in age major in attitude

how would the rest of the gang react

shaadi shudhas are really helping the kunwaris. (stay single)

Dadaji's bulging eyes shooting out and sucker punching him in the face.

Gayatri needing to be alive atleast until she sends naksh on honeymoon.

Dissecting the ILU's

Longing 4 the next ILU's

RAIN ROMANCE DEMANDED

During the night changing sides on the bed (knowing we would pick up on if  they did had them switch back)

Reminiscing about older scenes (the significance of those scenes)

Hard 2 believe when they were actually "acting"

Evolution and re-definitions of relationships and their significance

Annoyed with akshara's awkward and shyness

If  Naksh would actually be able 2 go c the movie

Girls admitting of being Besharam's

BICEPS makes an entry again

More Naksh kisses( along with magic lipstick)

Hot tshirts, natiks biceps

Charu posting lyrics to a song

Vellas

Giving the link to karan'.WHAT???????????????...(NO WAY)

Analysis site 4 all PR's

Cloud 9

True "professional"

sometimes like to set the impression that we too have lives other than IF

professional velles

unsaid words and unseen romance

professional ke saath saath perfectionist be

Distribution of research (makeup on naitik's shirt, magnetic effect of lipstick, biceps, open shirt anaysis.etc..)

Flexible professor anjali

Re-watching episode

Glass scene

Biceps in lathika's vm

Kacchi kaliyon ko asliyat jaan kar kahi shock na hojaye

Glow on akshara face more visible round 1 or 2?

Bicep gang growing

Open shirt analysis going strong

Grihasthan

The urgent need 4 the bathroom

Haldi days remembered'no shirt'

No button no wink spared

Generations' only waris's demands should be met

Dadaji and ritu combo

Farmville

Vivah samarapan

Hastey Hastey UGHHH..???

Gagna jal se pavitra kar lo

Harry potter voldermort (he who shall not be named) well in our case SHE

Ajay devgan's hiccups?????

Hey shone

Professional and perfectionist

Punishments 4 breaking rules..

Invitations 4 every1 visit one another

Bicep bawari

Pallu hatao andolaan

Evidence of lipstick on shirt (reception night) presented by  Nishitah

New evidence found about necklines

1 hr or show today

Really needing rehab

Professional velle's celebrating crossing a another century

Gyan with visuals

HM

Akshara's College

Bathroom in their room

Chutti from Kichten

Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww thanxx 4 starting this thread......we will discuss here aal those things which took us to the samarpan dreamland....😍 😍....

ab kitna dream kare.....itna mast week raha........but we need more romance.......kaka-kaki ko Ctrl+Alt+Dlt......... πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dude, I am still getting over Thursdays episode! Yesterday, I was going through Naksh withdrawal and Nida's post with Naitik's kiss and expressions from Thursday toh floored me again. Vaise, I have lost count on how many times I have watched Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's episodes...its like every time someone would point out a missing detail (mainly in the clothing and accessories category), I had to "research" it πŸ˜‰.   Of all the details, the bangles on the side of the bed and the open shirt completely surprised me...and abhi toh puri ki puri kitab likh sakti hoon...its kind of scary. Just goes to show that Karan and Hina really did a good job in convincing us, yaar. Can't wait for more... πŸ˜ƒ 😳Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

woww thanxx 4 starting this thread......we will discuss here aal those things which took us to the samarpan dreamland....😍 😍....

ab kitna dream kare.....itna mast week raha........but we need more romance.......kaka-kaki ko Ctrl+Alt+Dlt......... πŸ˜†

Aur sour puss mata G koh bhi 😑 😑 😑
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

ughhhh.....🀒

do u think they will show us their 2nd night...they have showed us most of the night scenes....
with the berlin wall in between them...so i m am thinking if they will show us what normal newly weds sleep like..πŸ˜•
Nandalala thumbnail
Icing on the cake was Charu's Parineeta wala VM...FAB-U-LOUS! Hey Bhagwan, I am such a PR!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

I just joined the forum as an active member this week, and what a fantastic week it has been! Dude, I am still getting over Thursdays episode! Yesterday, I was going through Naksh withdrawal and Nida's post with Naitik's kiss and expressions from Thursday toh floored me again. Vaise, I have lost count on how many times I have watched Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's episodes....its like every time someone would point out a missing detail (mainly in the clothing and accessories category), I had to "research" it πŸ˜‰.   Of all the details, the bangles on the side of the bed and the open shirt completely surprised me...and abhi toh puri ki puri kitab likh sakti hoon...its kind of scary. Just goes to show that Karan and Hina really did a good job in convincing us, yaar. Can't wait for more... πŸ˜ƒ 😳

not only did they convince us.....but also left enough gap 2 let our imaginations 2 be run wild....they left little clues here and there.......they left us wanting more...lol
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Icing on the cake was Charu's Parineeta wala VM...FAB-U-LOUS! Hey Bhagwan, I am such a PR!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Charu's VM's are getting me through this weekend...i am stuck at home sick...crawled up in bed with laptop in my hand....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990099>not only did they convince us.....but also left enough gap 2 let our imaginations 2 be run wild....they left little clues here and there.......they left us wanting more...lol</FONT>

And thats why I think in Monday's epi, things will be quite active... Its basically the fault of Naitik's beautiful, manicured hands...he can't keep them to himself, na πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990033>Charu's VM's are getting me through this weekend...i am stuck at home sick...crawled up in bed with laptop in my hand....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</FONT>

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well :(...hopefully IF will make you feel good as new in no time

Vaise, I am listening to hui mai parineeta in the background as I am writing this...dil bharta hi nahi...
Edited by Nandalala - 14 years ago