Prida...Don't Say alvida-- Part 3 updated on Pg 6 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hats off to your imagination๐Ÿ‘ ....i was just at the edge of my seat while reading it . I could  just imagine this happening ,and would want to see prithvi madly in love with Damini in the show ๐Ÿ˜...please continue.
Was it a boy or a girl ?โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰ What hap to Pri and Dam in the end ..am quite curious to know ...
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                             PART 2            
Prithvi and Ila waiting outside the emergency ward.....Prithvi being all restless.....Ila...sitting with tears in her eyes.....Sameer came running after completing the formalities...

Sam: Bhaiyya....aap ghabrao nahi...(even his voice trembling thinking of what all happened with them) Sab theek ho jayega.....

Prithvi: Nahi...Sameer..kuchh theek nahi hoga....V have messed it all....its all our fault..(tears forming a lump on his throat ....he cudn't continue more...)

Pri: Sameer...Ek kaam ker...tu ghar ja....Avni...akeli hain....she needs u....go..

Sam: Per bhaiyya...bhabhi...
Pri: Varun hain na yahaan per....v will manage.....n if I feel...I will give u a call

Sameer leaves....and for the last time looks through the glass pane....he has always seen his bhabhi as a strict n firm lady............n today she was lying will all oxygen masks over her...she looked pale.....her face looked cold.....it was like she has lost some battle.....Sameer...coudn't just control his tears....these 14 months...had been the the best time of their life....He had seen his bhaiyya n Bhabhi soo happy....he has experienced his true love for Avni...even their marriage was to b fixed soon after.....he always felt so peaceful whenever Avni was with him......with minimal demands....the girl just made his life perfect.....she has never seen any better girl than Avni............avni....avniii....avniii.....I can't live without you....I don't know how will I make u understand....but...its u...who has made me realise my first love.....its only u......with heavy heart.he makes his way to the GUJRAL MANSION.

Doc: (coming from the ward) Look ...Mr. Saxena....Damini is really in a critical stage....her BP has gone so down..that shez not responding n she is still unconsious.....its been almost an hour that v have kept her under ventilation....but she isn't responding.....and as per the tests...the baby needs to be taken out immediately....but untill n unless Damini...gains her senses back..or starts responding.....v cannot operate her.....

Pri: (tears form a lump in his throat.....he is just unable to speak......tears flowing through his cheeks.....he just can't control himself..) Docctor...tell me...shall I get my Damini backk????

Doc: Relax.....Mr...Saxena.....v r trying our level best.....but to b very frank.....it has really gotten complicated.....v have called for expert gynaecologists....hope dat helps.......(doc's cell phone rings) Xcuse me....

It seemed all dark to Prithvi.....the only thought of his losing Damini forever...haunted his mind.....his heart was torn into hundred pieces...he had never thought that this plan will finally end up taking his life from him......he coudn't just control himself......the turmoil that he was undergoing made him bang his head on the walls......it seemed that everything is ruined.....he has lost it........

Ila was looking blank....the sight of her helpless daughter lying unconscious on the bed just killed her......the girl who had always promised to be the strength of her 'Mumma' herself looked weak....but her thoughts were distracted seeing Prithvi banging his head....

Ila: Prithvi....beta......ruko...kya ker rahe ho.....Prithvi......

Ila went beside him n forcibly pulled him away from the wall....his forehead bleeding......she looked distressed......he looked defeated.....

Ila : Prithvi...beta sambhalo aapne aap ko.....tum is tarah toot jaoge ...to humhara kya hoga.....tum hi mera bharosa ho beta.....

Prithvi looked at her.......what is this lady made of....she knows thats its me who is responsible for this condition of her dearest daughter.....yet shez consoling me??? Prithvi's confused look made Ila realise the reason of his confusion......

Ila: Dekho beta.....aapne aap ko dosh mat do.....Its not you whoz responsible.....but it's the situation......kabhi na kabhi to yeh sach saamne aana hi tha....darr sirf iss baat ka tha ki yeh sach mere betiyon ko torr na de.....lekin....mujhe poora bharosa hain....ki tum log mere betiyon ko kuchh nahi hone doge.....

Prithvi: Aap...aapko....sachh...pata...???

Ila: Haan beta.....mujhe pata tha......mujhe pata tha ki tum log BALRAJ SAXENA ke bete ho....aur sach kahoon to yehi wajah hain ki mainne aapne betiyon ko tum teeno ke haatho mein swapnein ka faisla kiya tha....

Prithvi: Agar aapko pata tha.....to....aur aapko pata kaise chala????

Ila: Beta...yaad hain ...jab maiine sameer ko tumhare background check karvane ke liye kaha tha...Sameer ne mujhe tumhare bachpan ke baarein mein bataya......yehi ki tum Manali ke ho...aur ghodsawari....tumharein shauk....tumhare parivar.....
Tabhi...tabhi mujhe shak hua...kyunki Balraj Ji bhi manali ke hi the....aur unke bhi teen bete the.....issiliye...mainne aapne agency to appoint kiya....to make a clear search about u ......aur mujhe pata chala....ki tum...Sameer aur Varun...unhike bete ho.......

Prithvi: (all shocked...) Aapko sab ....aapko sab pata tha.....aur phir bhi,.....aap....aapko pata tha ki hum aapko dhoka de rahe the....aapko barbad kerne aaye hain....n still....aapne humhare saath....

Ila: kyunki....kyunki....mujhe Balraj ji ke maut ka sachhai pata hai....aur aaj tak main aapne aap ko maaf nahi ker paya.....

Prithvi's eyes narrowed.....but al his thoughts vaporized as the doctor passed...

Pri: Doctor.....is everything....ohkay.....u look tensed....Damini.....??
Doc: Nah...Mr. Saxena...the baby is in critical stage n it's the case of PLACENTA PREVIA...the placenta is all torn....n the baby needs protection.....letz c

Prithvi : Can I just see her once.....
Doc: But shez unconscious.....
Prithvi: I noe....my Damini...will definately hear me.....(with tears)

The doctor nods to yes....Prithvi went inside.....

Damini was lying all still on the bed............the oxygen mask covering half of her face....her eyes closed.......Prithvi went near her bed.....He was lost...lost in his own thoughts......He remembered how had he once left her alone on the dance floor......how he used to get pissed off at her.....he got the glances when he was lying on the hospital...n Damini cried for him.....her concerns for him....his eyes were red.................his face all stained with tears.....he bent over her face n gave her a little peck on her forehead.....he looked at her colorless lips...her pale face....

Pri: (his voice trembling) Damini......utho na......dekho....main yaheen hoon....acha agar tum mujhpein gussa ho...to main chala jaunga....per plzz...utho na.....utho na (his tears cuming out)...main....main tumse..bahot....main nahi dekh sakta tumhein iss haalat mein...bahot ziddi....ho tumm....utho na....plzzz....(he helds her hands...n kissed them) meri....g...(he breaks down completely....)

Prithvi's swollen eyes looked at the face of his angelic wife.......her eyes fluttered a little....She was slowly responding.......Prithvi...kissing her hands...he called for the doctor....

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
srry for a short update......will try n update later...
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
paal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  lovely it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
loved it that illa know everything
the concerned of pri was mindblowing loved whole scene just tell me is dam listening?

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
but one thing is missing my dammmmmmmmmm
but it waz awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its just awesome. Looking forward for
further updates asap.

Loved your story - Ila knew all along.
Hope thats the case with the show too.
Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Paaal that was so touching! I had goosebumps while I was reading that.
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...................fantastic .......too good
u made it yet again.....๐Ÿ‘
waitin for tthe next update
mayur_fan1 thumbnail
nice imgination love it awesome and dude pls make us updated with tomorrow s written updates
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WoW !! nw wat shall i say.. i really cud feel the pain of ma dearest prithvi..it was heart wrenchn.... pain.. the guilt.. the shock ..knwng dat  ila gujral already knew d truth.. !  wow.. so many emotions... n so well written... It was beautiful... jus too beautiful..!! ๐Ÿค—
 im waiting for u to continue... plz do asap ...

luv niki..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago