Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Part-3

The next three hours seemed to b the longest one to Prithvi..each passing minute he checked his wrist watch...every second...his eyes were fixed upon the O.T....he has never been this restless....he looked distressed.....his tensed mind just seemed to b unaware of all the on goings...n mind was only focused on the woman who was being treated in the operation table...his dearest wife...Doctors said that her case is critical and complicated....n that they will need at least three hours to complete the operation.....

The room was completely dark.......Avni...Avni....shouted Sameer...as he entered her room...
Sam: (all confused in the dark) Avni....Avni....tum...kahaan ho....aur itna andhera...

He somehow manages to switch on the light only to find his sweetheart lying on the bed...all still....her eyes were red n her check were stained with those painfull tears.....her face looked pale....n rough.....her hairs were laid open which covered a part of her face....Avni had always being a quite girl...but today her silence scared Sameer....Slowly pulling himselfup...he made his way towards her bed .....

Sam: Avni....tum yahaan isstarah......utho Avni...
Her eyes showed no movement.....shez still quite

Sam: (bending over her face) Avni....dekho....main ...tumhara...Ja (his voice trembled......)

Sam could see Avni's eyes were still moist......n Sameer could take her silence no more...
Sam: Avni...kuchh to bolo....kuch to kaho....aise...chup...mat raho na...Avnii
Sam bent over her n kissed her forehead.......den her eyes....her tear stained cheeks....n den a light kiss on her lips......He could feel her lips trembling....he could feel her silent sobbing....but he did not want to let her go.....he has realised that whatever he has done with her is terribly wrong.....n dat its not at all a way to take revenge.....he has decided....whatever be his plans ahead...he will never let her suffer any more.....never...never ever....!!!!!!!!

Sameer lied beside her.....n hugged her lightly.....pulled her towards himself....wiped off her tears....n just hugged her tightly and passionately............but Avni..was still cold....she did not reciprocate....just went on with her silent tears.......

Sameer'e eyes open...with Avni in his arms....n her silent tears.......was telling him everything....Sameer had always felt that whenever the truth would come infront....he would just tell Avni the truth....may b at first....she will b hurt...but his true love and feelings will again make them together......But this silent Avni was just tearing him apart.....this silence was soo tormenting that he just couldn't bear it anymore.......every passing moment of her calmness was just telling a lot to him....

Varun: Bhaiyya relax.......aap aise tensed rahoge to aapka tabiyat bigar jayegi.....aur agar aap hi kamzoor par gaye...to bhabhi ko kaun.....

Prithvi nodded his head....n again looked at his watch......fifteen minutes....fifteen minutes were still left for the operation to b over.......

Prithvi: Varun....sab...sab theek to ho jayega na.....humnein bahut bari galati ker di....

Varun had never seen his bhaiyya dis weak ...he looked defeated...his voice cracked....n his eyes were swollen.....

Varun: Haan bhaiyya.....everything will b fine...aur bhabhi bhi to aapse utna hi pyaar....

Prithvi for one moment recalled those happy moments between them....her anger...his attitude...her vows n promises...her concern for him...his mother....her sense of responsibility....her love....her care...n her activities just to make him happy......He remembered their suhaag raat.....when Prithvi was not at all comfortable being with her....he loved her....but he was hesitant of their closeness....n how Damini just never complained about this......instead she had said Prithvi...dat she wanted to do something unusual in their suhaag raat....n had spent the whole night chatting....she had revealed many of her secrets.....her childhood days.....her school....her teens....n dat she took the responsibility of the business only at her twenties...so that Mumma could relax a bit more....n with every passing hour that day...Prithvi's love n respect for her had been more n more.....and before long Prithvi couldn't resist himself from giving her a tight and passionate hug.....n dat Damini too reciprocated it......and had said that she felt the most secured when hez with her......

Prithvi's eyes moistered.....his excitement of seeing his child was suppressed by his wish to see his wife happy and healthy...he just wanted to talk to her and clear all her misunderstandings.....

Prithvi just snapped out of his thought when the doctor came out of the O.T.

Pri: Doctor....
Doc: Mr. Saxena.....Congrats.....It's a baby girl.....But....I am sorry..Damini...
Pri: (his eyes bursting out......almost breathless) kya.....Kya...what has happened to Damini....DOCTOR...GOD DAMN IT...PLZZ TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER.....AGAR KUCHH HUA NA MERE DAMINI KO....

Doc: Relax Mr. Saxena....n plzz be quite....dis is a hospital...
Pri: DOCTOR...............JUST TELL ME......
Doc: Mr. Saxena...u r being insulting....

Varun and Roshni....just come to handle the situation.....
Varun: Doctor....woh actually...bhaiyya is too tensed.....aap...waise bhabhi theek to hain na??
Doc: Haan...Mrs. Saxena is perfectly fine...but ....woh actually wo dobara Maa nahi ban sakti...kyunki as v had said...unka case kafi complicated tha....n v had no other option than to operate her uterus out.....I hope u Guys r understanding...

Pri: ( a lott relaxed) Ohhh...Ohkk...woh theek to hain na....koicomplication to nahi hain na??
Doc: No...shez absolutely fine.....bas abhi anesthesia ka effect hain....she will b fine by another two hours......lekin haan....kuchh dino tak unko dawaiyyan lena hain...

Varun n Roshni....goes with the doctor....n take further guidelines from her...n also ask sorry from her....their Bhaiyya had been .a bit too loud to her

Ila: (standing near Prithvi) Congrats.....beta..(her faint smile...made him regain his strength)
Prithvi: Aap ko bhi mubarak....Maa
Ila just coudn't control her eyes....hearing dis word from Prithvi.....she had always taken her to b responsible for Balraj's death....n so could never met Prithvi's gaze.....but todays....his 'Maa' just made her feel so much relieved.....tears flowed through her eyes....she felt that her family has been complete now.....n that happy days r now to come...soon...

The night had crawled in....Damini was better now as per the doctor...but was completely under drowsiness......Prithvi was dere inside her cabin...to look after her....Ila along with Varun n Roshni had returned back home...Sameer was still beside Avni....but Avni looked a bit peaceful...she was in deep sleep in Sam's arms....

That night......apparently peaceful was in fact that initial signs of the great turmoil coming in their lives.....Prithvi ...sitting beside Damini....with her hands in his....prayed dat she gets well soon...so that he can tell her everything...make her realise his love.....his pains......Sameer....with Avni in his arms....could realise how much that girl had been dependent on him....he remembered how many fake promises he had made to her....n how that innocent girl has taken all of them to be true.....his eyes swelled up with tears......its now his turn to prove his love...to prove that those promises made...were not fake.....may be he used a false name....but he had always been a true friend to her...........................................Roshni...lacked all her words.....she had never thought that destiny had such a game planned for her.....the boy...whom she had always had a crush on....or may b something more than just a crush......was the one who wanted to destroy her family..............................she felt that she was the silliest girl ever...n remembered that day when the excited Roshni...had given him the appointment letter.....she herself led him into the Gujral mansion n the bussiness............................Varun's mind was all empty.....he thought......this journey....had given them nothing....................rather have made them all void......................they had nothing more to lose...............they have lost their father........have lost their mother (YEHHHHH Veggie Mumma has died in between)....they have lost their old life.....their peace......n even perhaps the ones for whom they cared the most..........flashes of their old days.....the Prithvi-damini wedding.......the meaningless blabbering of Roshni....all went past his mind...............Yess...Roshni.....he has hurt her a lott....she loved him soo much....but he had never been with her........his harsh words have always hurt her......he remembered those big fat tears in her eyes........................he remembered her nonsense activities........Today'sroshni in the hospital was far more different than the one whom he usually noes.....she has changed a lott.....he has changed her.....his denials n betrayal has changed her.....secretly...Varun promised....that may be she will never forget me.....but I'll bring back that Roshni......I will.....n I will.

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing payal....totally and absolutely amazing!!! thank you and please continue more!!!!

oh and what name have you decided on prida daughter.....could I suggest one if you don't mind...???😳

ummm how about sohini ??? i love that name!
Sohini Saxena....hmmmmmπŸ˜†

but it's just my thought.......

can't wait for more!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great update.

For some reason I liked Varni part alot. The way Varun says that he will bring that gal back sounds exactly what varun would do. It was the most pure feeling.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
paal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—.. dat was absolutely magnificient !!!! luvd it !! all emotions..o god !! hw do u write so beautifully gal ??!! too gud !!

n yaa.. dat veggie mom died - part !! o god.. i as readn it so intensely n suddenly this cropped up n i burst out laughn !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. o i hv bcm mean !! πŸ˜†

luv niki..πŸ˜ƒ
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
paaal this story is awesome from the word goπŸ‘!!!...brilliantly captured emotions..love every bit of it!!!!..i do hope there are  more happy parts to comeπŸ˜ƒ
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Payal!!!! Loved it!!!
Am scared of the turmoil part...I sooo wish hapiness comes bak in all their lives...plz update soon!!
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paaal

Part-3

Prithvi's love n respect for her had been more n more.....and before long Prithvi couldn't resist himself from giving her a tight and passionate hug.....n dat Damini too reciprocated it......and had said that she felt the most secured when hez with her......

Prithvi's eyes moistered.....his excitement of seeing his child was suppressed by his wish to see his wife happy and healthy...he just wanted to talk to her and clear all her misunderstandings.....

Prithvi just snapped out of his thought when the doctor came out of the O.T.

Pri: Doctor....
Doc: Mr. Saxena.....Congrats.....It's a baby girl.....But....I am sorry..Damini...
Pri: (his eyes bursting out......almost breathless) kya.....Kya...what has happened to Damini....DOCTOR...GOD DAMN IT...PLZZ TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER.....AGAR KUCHH HUA NA MERE DAMINI KO....

Doc: Relax Mr. Saxena....n plzz be quite....dis is a hospital...
Pri: DOCTOR...............JUST TELL ME......
Doc: Mr. Saxena...u r being insulting....

Varun and Roshni....just come to handle the situation.....
Varun: Doctor....woh actually...bhaiyya is too tensed.....aap...waise bhabhi theek to hain na??
Doc: Haan...Mrs. Saxena is perfectly fine...but ....woh actually wo dobara Maa nahi ban sakti...kyunki as v had said...unka case kafi complicated tha....n v had no other option than to operate her uterus out.....I hope u Guys r understanding...

Pri: ( a lott relaxed) Ohhh...Ohkk...woh theek to hain na....koicomplication to nahi hain na??
Doc: No...shez absolutely fine.....bas abhi anesthesia ka effect hain....she will b fine by another two hours......lekin haan....kuchh dino tak unko dawaiyyan lena hain...

Varun n Roshni....goes with the doctor....n take further guidelines from her...n also ask sorry from her....their Bhaiyya had been .a bit too loud to her

Ila: (standing near Prithvi) Congrats.....beta..(her faint smile...made him regain his strength)
Prithvi: Aap ko bhi mubarak....Maa
Ila just coudn't control her eyes....hearing dis word from Prithvi.....she had always taken her to b responsible for Balraj's death....n so could never met Prithvi's gaze.....but todays....his 'Maa' just made her feel so much relieved.....tears flowed through her eyes....she felt that her family has been complete now.....n that happy days r now to come...soon...

The night had crawled in....Damini was better now as per the doctor...but was completely under drowsiness......Prithvi was dere inside her cabin...to look after her....Ila along with Varun n Roshni had returned back home...Sameer was still beside Avni....but Avni looked a bit peaceful...she was in deep sleep in Sam's arms....

That night......apparently peaceful was in fact that initial signs of the great turmoil coming in their lives.....Prithvi ...sitting beside Damini....with her hands in his....prayed dat she gets well soon...so that he can tell her everything...make her realise his love.....his pains

love these parts
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awww....tat was emotional...........a very good one infact...........very well written.......too good........chalo both damz n there little bunch of happiness are fine.........😊.

so what would be the name of the 
 dad's little princess........πŸ€—
lookin forword for the next update
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupur1103

amazing payal....totally and absolutely amazing!!! thank you and please continue more!!!!<br><br><br><br>oh and what name have you decided on prida daughter.....could I suggest one if you don't mind...???😳<br><br>ummm how about sohini ??? i love that name!<br>Sohini Saxena....hmmmmmπŸ˜†<br><br>but it's just my thought.......<br><br>can't wait for more!!!πŸ˜ƒ<br><br><br><br>

Thankzzz...krupsie...well..n why not...Sohini axena is a great name....actually as of now...I had not thought about dis name part...hehe...neway...I am glad dat u liked it...

Originally posted by: sistu

Great update.

For some reason I liked Varni part alot. The way Varun says that he will bring that gal back sounds exactly what varun would do. It was the most pure feeling.

sistu....even I don't noewhy today I felt like writing about Varni...usually am nt much interested as it involved mr.spooky....but today...thought of giving it a try....haaahhh...I was tensed about my varni part....but thank God u loved it....u made me happy...

awwww..... πŸ€— ..N look....u said n I updated*winks*

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

<font color="#0000ff">paal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—.. dat was absolutely magnificient !!!! luvd it !! all emotions..o god !! hw do u write so beautifully gal ??!! too gud !! <br><br><br>n yaa.. dat veggie mom died - part !! o god.. i as readn it so intensely n suddenly this cropped up n i burst out laughn !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. o i hv bcm mean !! πŸ˜†<br></font><br><br><font color="#ff0099">luv niki..πŸ˜ƒ</font><br>

Nikzzz.....u noe dat....dat veggie mummy was creating a lott of problem....so made her dead....hehahahha....nahhh....its not only u dats mean....even am dere*grins*   (secretly..even am happy)...

Originally posted by: maziya.ibrahim

paaal this story is awesome from the word goπŸ‘!!!...brilliantly captured emotions..love every bit of it!!!!..i do hope there are more happy parts to comeπŸ˜ƒ<br>

Thanz a lottt maziya.....I loved ur compliments...soo sweet of u....I am soo glad that u liked it πŸ€—

Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Awesome update Payal!!!! Loved it!!!

Am scared of the turmoil part...I sooo wish hapiness comes bak in all their lives...plz update soon!!

even am scared abt what to write in the turmoil part....neway....thankxxxx ...n happiness will definately cum back...coz....it takes time to think about saddy saddy dialogues.....n I am lacking time dese days cozmy tests....soo happiness gonna cum soon*grins*
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thankue paal u r sweetheart it is the best ff i have ever written on prida