Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Siddo, hi didi

That was awesome. Thank you sooooo much I really need the cheering up and you provided just that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And you brought Toofie in the picture๐Ÿ‘

kaafi din hogaye toofi dekhe hue. i was missing him.
This peice was really really nice. Great job.
thankss for liking it.

Now concentrate on studies. Nehi tho patta hai na Mera Danda ever-ready hai๐Ÿ˜†.

okay, abhi jaakar baithta hoon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Khushi.

Rach. thumbnail

Hahaha ... thanks for that Sid !

Loved it as always ... short but sweet !

Like you said ... tune toh puri scene ko hi badal daala ... but me likey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hmm ... thanks for fulfilling my lifelong PriDa wishes .... hehe ... only you know this ... boards ke baad you should start a one-shot (scene wise ) collection !  Im sure you would rock at that buddy !

Chal then ... phir milte hain... byee !

Rach

-Sid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachel.fds

Hahaha ... thanks for that Sid !

Loved it as always ... short but sweet !

Like you said ... tune toh puri scene ko hi badal daala ... but me likey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanksss for liking it.

Hmm ... thanks for fulfilling my lifelong PriDa wishes .... hehe ... only you know this ... boards ke baad you should start a one-shot (scene wise ) collection !  Im sure you would rock at that buddy !

not only yours but even mine. if you'd have noticed i have written a prida kiss in every scene that i have wirtten.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chal then ... phir milte hain... byee !
bye

Rach

sid
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sid that was an awesome scene! keep it up!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fiction #7   written by adventure_gurl

Ok everyone we are sad the show is ending, but we can still write more sweet scenes. I was on the forum today reading posts and I was on youtube watching Prida scenes and I just have to write one now as we await the final episode.

Inspired by the Prida video that had the song from Pride and Prejustice song

Varun and Roshani had recluctantly left for Maurtis for their honeymoon. Avani and Sameer had welcomed a daughter after all. Baby Sanjana was a week old when her youngest aunt and uncle left for their trip. They would rather stay back and play with her but their older siblings had decided to send them.

" We all never went away for our honeymoons. It is better that at least you and Roshni go," Sameer said as he held his daughter in his arms.

Avani smiled in agreement.

Damini urged them to go as well. However Prithvi noticed she seemed kind of sad when they saw them off at the airport.

He took her aside after they got back to GM. He backed her up aganist the cupboard.

" Damini ji. You seem disturbed. Is this about what Sameer said, that we older siblings never went on a honeymoon? We can always have our romantic getaway after Varun and Roshni get back. Varun, I'll put him to work and Roshni can help Avani with the baby. I am sure they would be able to take care of things for a few days," he stated.

She blushed.

" Prithvi it's not that. I just..," she trailed off.

He caressed her face.

"We need to think of our future Damini. I am sure you want to be happy like Avani. I want to be a father as well. Sameer is doing a great job. In fact it will be interesting when it's our turn because for the first time I will actually need to listen to Sameer's advice seriously," he chuckled.

Damini slid her hand on her stomach. She wanted to tell him but she wasn't sure yet either. Besides Roshni would be upset if she was the last to know.

" No, I have to know for sure first. There is no need to get him all excited for nothing," she thought to herself.

" Damini are you all right?," he inquired.

She blinked and snapped out of her thoughts.

" I was thinking that would be nice," she commented.

She excused herself and his gaze lingered on her retreating figure.

It was later that night when she woke up with severe pain in her stomach. It was time later when Prithvi turned in the bed and didn't feel her presence next to him. He got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

" Damini?," he called out.

He heard heavy gasps and he pulled the door open.

He found her kneeling over in pain.

" Damini kya hua?," he exclaimed as he kneeled down beside her.

" Bauth dard hora hai, pata nahin kyun," she muttered. ( It's hurting so much, I don't know why.)

" Chalo. I am taking you to the doctor," he declared.

He picked her up and carried her into the car.

They drove and she tried not to scream out but she felt she should tell him her suspicion. They arrived at the hospital. One of the doctors they knew was on duty. Prithvi helped her lay down and then stepped aside for the doctor and nurse to start their work.

They took blood and urine. Then the doctor called for an ultrasound. The doctor realized what was wrong and they quickly stabilized Damini.

Prithvi was getting restless.

The nurse emerged and took him inside to the doctor's cabin.

" Kya hua Damini ko?," he inquired as Damini emerged and sat down besides Prithvi.

" It was quiet early to tell that is why she probably didn't take care of herself. It was a threatened abortion," he stated.

Prithvi looked at him alarmed.

" A threatened abortion usually happens when the mother does not change her lifestyle because either she doesn't know that she is pregnant or because there are some problems with the location and genetic make up of the fetus. Damini couldn't have known. Anyway I have prescribed some medications. She needs to take of herself from now on. I hope you reinforce my instructions Mr. Saxena," he stated.

Prithvi exchanged a quick glance at Damini before looking back at the doctor.

" Will Damini and the baby will be all right? I mean is there still a large risk for them both?," he inquired.

" Prithvi as along as she is stress free, eats right and comes in for her check ups I see great prognosis. Just make sure that if she feels pain or anything that she comes back here immediately. You can call one of the doctors at the clinic during the day as well," he assured them.

" Thank-you doctor," Prithvi stated.

They walked slowly back to the car.

" Damini I didn't know it would be so soon. We almost lost our child even before we knew about it," Prithvi stated.

" I know Prithvi. I was hoping I would be pregnant. I was going to make an appointment but the pain came. I didn't know why," she admitted.

He put a hand on hers.

" The baby is fine and so are you. By the way did they tell you how many weeks?," he inquired.

" Just six weeks along. I guess the morning sickness is not too far away," she said with a slight smile.

Prithvi smiled thinking of Sameer's stories but he would be there for everything that came their way. They would be a team just like Sameer and Avani as they had awaited the entrance of their first child.

babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aawww...that was nicely written๐Ÿ˜Š^^
-Sid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Sid that was an awesome scene! keep it up!

thanksss๐Ÿ˜Š
-Sid- thumbnail
@ adventure_gurl loved the scene. it was just very captivating๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by -Sid- - 14 years ago
Rach. thumbnail

Beautiful scene Sonali ... loved the bit where Damini becomes pregnant and she's unsure of some stuff ... thanks for that explanation on that type of abortion too ... I didnt know much about that before !

Waiting for a new scene!

Rach
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awwwwww Sonali that was so sweet!!!
I hope u continue with it!!