Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Sid your writings are so amazing, love them! Good luck on board exams, top your class!

thanksss, sorry i missed your post before, but it was only by mistake, and yes i will surely try to do good in my boards.๐Ÿ˜Š
-Sid- thumbnail
                                    Written by -Sid- Fiction No:- 20
For all of them who need to cheer up.

Prithvi was rubbing toofan when Damini came behind him in the stable. He was so busy chatting with toofan to even notice her, but she did not feel annoyed at all because he was talking about her. And every time he would say something about her a slight smile show up on his face. As she listened to his talk her eyes and mind began to betray her. She was admiring his fluxing muscles and his sweating back as he rubbed down toofan. A slight blush which was soon replaced by a naughty smile crept on her face. Silently she crept towards him as she remembered the time he had thrown water over her while rubbing a horse. She picked up a mug of water from the bucket and then splash!!!!! Even before Prithvi could blink an eye, he was doused with the cold water from top to toe. He turned back in shock to give a piece of his mind to the person who had found the guts to do this with him.

As he turned his angry expression changed to a puzzled one, with a questioning look he gazed at Damini who in return chuckled as well as blushed at his sight. "tumhe bahut shock hai na paani se khelne kaa" he asked her. "nahi who toh bas yuhin'." Her voice trailed off as he grabbed her hand and pulled her intensely and kissed on her cheek. "Mrs. Damini Saxena ab aapko mujhse kaun bachaega" he naughtily added. But she was too quick for him this time; she poured another mug of water from the bucket onto him. He gasped for breath in shock and she used this opportunity to run away. A shirtless and wet Prithvi running behind a giggling and teasing Damini was a sight to see in the early hour of the morning.

Damini ran faster than Prithvi because his wet clothes restrained his movements and not before Damini entered their room that he could catch up with her. They were childishly running around the room until finally he blocked her. Finding no other way out Damini rushed into the bathroom closing the door behind her. But alas, Prithvi was already half inside before she could do so.

Suddenly she slipped and he grabbed her by the waist, turning on the cold shower in the process. This time it was Damini's turn to gasp for breath as the cold shower doused her. They were lost in each other again, only able to see each other's souls through their eyes. After what seemed like eternity to them, Prithvi came out when Damini shivered from the cold water pouring. He steadied her and turned off the shower. Damini was still lost in his eyes all this while and it was only when that he planted a short kiss on her cheek that she broke from the reverie. He tightened his grip around her waist with one hand and wiped off the water droplets from her face with the other. He caressed all the droplets one by one taking his time and she felt her body warming up back. She closed her eyes as his fingers gently made contact with her skin and her hands slid around his torso on their own. Gradually Prithvi leaned in and gave a short peck on her forehead and then lifted her head by the chin and planted a sweet and gentle kiss on her lips. Her fingers dug into his back as she reciprocated it passionately. When they parted, she was blushing like anything and he was smiling naughtily. When asked about what was there to smile so much about he replied as he walked out of the washroom "revenge!" he smirked at her and left.

For a moment she stood shocked at what he had said but then a frown replaced the blush at her face as she came out. He was standing beside the bed wearing his clothes. His back was turned to her, which annoyed her even more. She stormed up to him, and pushed him. He turned and lost his balance, only to fell down on the bed. "Serves you right" she mouthed before he pulled her upon himself and wrapped his arms around her again. She lay on top of him, their faces inches apart and lost in each other's eyes.

"It was sweet" Prithvi said breaking the silence. "What" she mustered confused. "The revenge" he smirked again. She blushed and smiled as he began kissing her again.

P.S. if you didn't get cheered up by this, i am sorry but i couldn't think of a better scene during my boards. so bear this piece of torture too.

Edited by -Sid- - 14 years ago
davikrazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post sid,..................thanx 4 cheering us up๐Ÿ˜Š,........n all the best 4 ur boards, buddy, ..v r in dis 2gether๐Ÿ˜‰.......all set 4 phys???
-Sid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: davikrazzy

lovely post sid,..................thanx 4 cheering us up๐Ÿ˜Š,........n all the best 4 ur boards, buddy, ..v r in dis 2gether๐Ÿ˜‰.......all set 4 phys???

thankss rhea(right?) and your welcome too.
sort off just finished part 2 today.๐Ÿ˜Š

shaz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was really gud Sid! Short but sweet!๐Ÿ˜›

-Sid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz94

This was really gud Sid! Short but sweet!๐Ÿ˜›

thanksss short becoz of my boards and this was the only thing that came to my mind๐Ÿ˜•
shaz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sid-

thanksss short becoz of my boards and this was the only thing that came to my mind๐Ÿ˜•

Gud Luck for ur board exams and after thm i expect longer scenes ๐Ÿ˜†
Idea was gud- keep thm comin!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Hey Sid.. My name is Tina.. Reading your FF for the first time..and must say its a nice one.. I 'am cheered up very well now I'am feeling ecstatic after reading it..
-Sid- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

Hey Sid. hi. My name is Tina.. Reading your FF for the first time..and must say its a nice one. thankss for liking it. I 'am cheered up very well now I'am feeling ecstatic after reading it..

jakhushi thumbnail

Siddo,

That was awesome. Thank you sooooo much I really need the cheering up and you provided just that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And you brought Toofie in the picture๐Ÿ‘

This peice was really really nice. Great job.

Now concentrate on studies. Nehi tho patta hai na Mera Danda ever-ready hai๐Ÿ˜†.

Khushi.