::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75*

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

(P.S The naughtier siggies are not a manifestation of Poor Payal so she is not to be blamed.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...She is still ever angelic...blame Sidrah!!)

With the winter months upon us, we thought we should celebrate the beauty that it brings along with it.  We also thought we'd try something different this time.  The past few FCs have focused on Prem, so we thought it was high time to switch our focus to the man himself. 

In this FC, we attempt to get everyone into the mood of winter and focus on the more beautiful aspects of the wonderful season.  For some of us, winter means a welcome break from the sweltering heat...for others, it means curling up with a hot cup of cocoa or tea, and for others still, the joy of the first snowfall that covers the earth in a sheet of white, so pure, so serene...

As I said, we're trying something different this time...while we are celebrating winter, we also strive to shift focus back to HC himself in this FC.  The idea was to share some winter poems on the FC...instead, there's an added twist.  A poem about winter...analyzed, and related back to HC.  And so, I'd like to share with you all a poem by one of my favorite poets of all time.  There are many interpretations out there...some have likened this poem to the beauty of death, others to winter being our heaven on earth'.this is strictly my interpretation - my apologies in advance if there are any disagreements.  I have attempted to interpret the poem in a way in which I could then liken the beauty and characteristics of winter to HC's persona.'hopefully its not too boring and you all will like it...

We've also decided to have brief ongoing updates on HC at the beginning of each FC from here on out.  These will just be a few bullet-points of updates on the latest on HC (tidbits related to him, if you will) - news from telebuzz, updates about Prem/KDM, things like that...we will update this section weekly.

Edited by -Payal- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail

A Winter Eden by Robert Frost

A winter garden in an alder swamp,
Where conies now come out to sun and romp,
As near a paradise as it can be
And not melt snow or start a dormant tree.

It lifts existence on a plane of snow
One level higher than the earth below,
One level nearer heaven overhead,
And last year's berries shining scarlet red.

It lifts a gaunt luxuriating beast
Where he can stretch and hold his highest feat
On some wild apple tree's young tender bark,
What well may prove the year's high girdle mark.

So near to paradise all pairing ends:
Here loveless birds now flock as winter friends,
Content with bud-inspecting. They presume
To say which buds are leaf and which are bloom.

A feather-hammer gives a double knock.
This Eden day is done at two o'clock.
An hour of winter day might seem too short
To make it worth life's while to wake and sport.

The poem, though it claims to speak of a beautiful winter, is not about nature at all.  Instead, Frost uses wintry characteristics as metaphors to life...

A Winter Eden by Robert Frost

A winter garden in an alder swamp,
Where conies now come out to sun and romp,
As near a paradise as it can be
And not melt snow or start a dormant tree.

This first verse talks of an alder swamp...a type of ecosystem that is overrun by tall shrubs, mainly those of Alder.  Due to the thick canopy of tall shrubs, this ecosystem lacks proper nutrition...yet, it manages to survive; with just the small openings in the canopy, a diverse, lush  mix of sedge thrives - the ground layer of which, is especially diverse.  The canopy keeps the snow from melting in the swamp, and so, there, in the middle of winter, when things are lifeless, lies a beautiful thriving "garden", which speaks of life, and awaits a vibrant spring that is to come.

As the alder swamp in this verse flourishes despite adversity, we have seen HC do the same time and again.  From loosing out at Grasim, to the controversial period during LRL, and the public slander in September/October of last year, HC has faced one adversity after the next.  Through it all, he has persevered, coming out on top each time.  It is HC's dedication to all that he does, and his determination that affords him the ability to soldier on despite the numerous obstacles he has faced over the years.   Despite everything he has been through his will to grow as a person and as an actor has not wavered.  Every hurdle that has come his way has only made him more determined to see his dreams realized, and each hurdle has not only given him the strength the persevere through his own winters, but has also taught him to see the good in all that he encounters.  And so HC continues to shine on, despite the hardships...in the end, they have only made him stronger, and more determined to thrive and flourish.

It lifts existence on a plane of snow
One level higher than the earth below,
One level nearer heaven overhead,
And last year's berries shining scarlet red.

This verse speaks of how winter's snow brings the earth one level closer to heaven, thereby creating a sort of Heaven on Earth - a perfect existence.  "'last year's berries" here conveys that one season segues into the next in a continuous circle, just as one stage of life prepares us for the next...the berries sustain the climate change and shine through, speaking of their existence and importance, and act as a reminder of the spring that will follow upon the culmination of the frosty weather.  As these berries stand out in a blanket of white, the defining moments of each stage of life remain with us through all the consecutive stages we go through, and become the defining aspects of our personality.

"It" here refers to winter, and with regard to HC, it can be paralleled to his hard work.  The amount of success that he has established thus far can be single-handedly attributed to his hard work.  Each rung of the ladder that he has climbed thus far, has brought him one level closer to reaching the pinnacle of success that he will reach in the future, thereby bringing him that much closer to his own heaven.  The "berries" here can be likened to HC's personal milestones and the lessons he's learned along the way, that have helped to shape the person he is.  Through it all, he has learned from his mistakes important lessons which will stay with him for life.  The doubts and critiques of others have made him more determined to work harder and shine brighter.  The adversities have taught him that if life can be as bright as the summer sun one day, it can be as cold as winter rains the next.  And so as in the verse, last years berries sustain the winter and fruit still, HC has survived all obstacles, and continued to shine brighter.  It is these events in his life that have, along the way, become a part of his identity and persona, which make him who he is, and carry him ultimately, to subsequently higher levels of his very own, "Heaven on Earth".

-Payal- thumbnail

It lifts a gaunt luxuriating beast
Where he can stretch and hold his highest feat
On some wild apple tree's young tender bark,
What well may prove the year's high girdle mark.

The importance of this verse lies with the young apple tree.  Frost speaks of a young tree bark that is strong enough to hold up a beast - here, that could simply mean that it is strong enough to survive the harsh winter winds and climate.  In the end, he says that this same tree may prove to be the year's high girdle mark - meaning that the young tree will not only survive the harsh winter, it will grow to be tall and lush that you would have to cut it higher up in order to kill it. 

As Frost's young apple tree, HC too has what it takes to weather the harsh winds that life blows in his direction.  His humility and sincerity give him the tools he needs to weather all storms, that, instead of getting him down, only help him to grow as a person, and flourish in everything he does.  Humility and Sincerity are traits that HC has always embodied.  Over the years, these traits have remained inherent within him, and are the shining stars of everything that he does in life.  Despite the success and accolades, he is as humble as the day he stepped into the industry, and his sincerity towards his work is has continued to grow over the years.  HC's humility and sincerity are like the xylem and phloem that nourish a tree; traits that nourish his success and  help him face all odds, and come out on top in the end.

So near to paradise all pairing ends:
Here loveless birds now flock as winter friends,
Content with bud-inspecting. They presume
To say which buds are leaf and which are bloom.

A feather-hammer gives a double knock.
This Eden day is done at two o'clock.
An hour of winter day might seem too short
To make it worth life's while to wake and sport.

The final verses are best viewed together.  These verses speak of the end of Winter and coming of Spring.  The paradise Frost speaks of is his winter garden - so pure and serene, that is soon to melt away.  The birds migrate back home, as flower buds that have survived the harsh winter prepare to bloom.  Frost reminds the reader that 'winter', read: the not so pleasant in life, doesn't last forever, but is soon followed by the vibrant, breathtaking sight that is Spring - the season of many new beginnings.  The feather-hammer in the final verse speaks of the subtlety with which the seasons change.  In the final lines, Frost proclaims that a short-lived winter is not worth the fuss we afford it.  Instead, we should learn to take it for what it is, use it as a time of reflection, and appreciate the beauty of its simplicity and the peace and serenity it brings; for it is Winter that allows us to appreciate a much awaited Spring when it inevitably arrives. 

HC has not only weathered many such winters but has overcome them, due to his simplicity and truthfulness.  His fighting, never say never spirit has helped him to always see through the bad, and know that life has various phases that everyone must endure, but that these phases soon pass, and leave in their wake a plethora of new opportunity every day.  The truthfulness with which he approaches life and all that he does affords him with confidence, and assurance that things happen for a reason.  It is this same truthfulness that allows him the certainty that he will get his due in life - that vibrant, colorful garden of spring.

So with his incredible persona, HC will continue to conquer new milestones in life - he will continue to battle out the harsh winters and welcome a new spring with open arms each time.  His hard work, sincerity, and truthfulness will allow him to reach incomparable heights, while his humility and simplicity keep him well grounded and give him the ability to handle life's ups and downs with utmost dignity and self-confidence

HC, we salute you for the person you are and choose to be...we wish you a beautiful journey ahead...may this winter afford you the time to reflect on everything you've achieved thus far, and may you look forward to a beautiful tomorrow that awaits you in the coming months...

-Payal- thumbnail

Harshad's current standing as of (26th  Oct-1st  Nov)  is no  4 on the celebrity ranking chart. Lets hear it for him for being consistent and retaining his position amidst the top 10 TV celebrities for four months now...Wooot!β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ‘

3 articles in 5 days...From a cool dad to a look alike article to one acknowledging his success...3 different articles, each touching a different base!!...Applaudable again!πŸ‘πŸ‘(Anyone who  needs them, PM Sidrah)

Well, from the little I have seen of some of the scenes of lately...Prem has bounced back.  His subtle, low profile demeanor - the key traits of his character. The best thing of-late is that they do show him confessing the truth to Heer and I am glad they did that. Seriously, the one thing about Prem was the fact that he was always ready to own up his mistakes and had the creatives played with this trait, it would have been very stupid.

Harshad's fan count's current standing is 1205!...One of the highest on India-forums. Second highest, if I am not wrong.πŸ‘πŸ‘

For fans:

This  is a note to everyone that is anyone found/spotted doing anything that is inappropriate by way of decency of actions especially where ethics are concerned...Anyone who passes negative comments on the FC, its members, the  dev team of CFC or Harshad, shall have his/her name taken off from the fan list from the Harshad Chopda FC at the CFC section here at India-forums. No one is a 2 year old here and you all know your limits. Kindly stay within them. This has been decided after much deliberation by a lot of members following some re
cent events.  I hope we are clear and you guys act responsibly.

Thank you

Dear Harshad,

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in you the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
"WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI"
Priya

~Dearest Harshad~

Wish You A Happy And a Prosperous Diwali
Hope this Diwali brings Loads and Loads of Happiness in your Life
Hope this Diwali brings Health, Wealth and Joy For You
Wish You a Very Happy Diwali
Luv Alina

Dear Harshad,
wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
Vandana

Dear Harshad

May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
Thanks for giving us Prem, All the best

JyotiπŸ₯³

Dear Harshad,

Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous deepawali. May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and fulfill all your dreams.

May the joy, cheer,
Mirth and merriment
Of this divine festival
Surround you forever.
May the happiness,
That this season brings
Brighten your life
And, hope the year
Brings you luck and
Fulfills all your dearest dreams!
Happy Diwali Harshad

Love, Anusha

Hey Harshad

Here is wishing you a wonderful and prosperous Diwali.
Hope this festival of lights, brings you every joy and happiness.
Hope this festival of lights enlightens your home and heart with peace and serenity.
May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill, because you are someone who deserves life's best and so much more.  
With these blessings sending my warm wishes to you on Diwali and always.

Here is a small poem for you...its copied though πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.......but it says exactly what I want for you this diwali and always

As the candlelight flame,Your life may always be happiness' claim;
As the mountain high,You move without sigh;
Like the white linen flair,Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,fragrance fills years as flory;
With the immaculate eternal smile,attached to You mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,As light is on its way;
Wish you a very happy diwali.Now and Always...

********Yasmin*********

-Payal- thumbnail

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a friend of mine (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans...

Say them that everything happens for a reason...

There might be something nice hidden in this too...You never know...

And You guys are my strength and support...

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered...

This is a phase and it will go away...

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days...

Its overwhelming...

Had it not been for you guys...I would not have been here...

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me...

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)πŸ˜†

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special, different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think, who

believe in me the way you guys believe...

Thank you for the belief...Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying...

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..πŸ˜†

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started...

I went through ups and downs and was off air also...

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die...

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me...

Just want to say thank you very much..."

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)...

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Payal- thumbnail

Heart hspace5Daisy - delo Heart hspace5

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart hspace5 Swati - lrllike Heart hspace5

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart hspace5 Vandana - togepe30 Heart hspace5

Suri - sun_423     

Heart hspace5Preeti - CINDRELLAHeart hspace5   

Anupama - anu_2701 

Heart hspace5Prerna - Prenz~13Heart hspace5

Pooja - mahek-e-gulab 

Heart hspace5Ranju - ranjitha Heart hspace5      

Rabi - cute_rabi 

Heart hspace5 Subha - subha2601 Heart hspace5  

Kanak - tere_bin

Heart hspace5Dhvani - dhvanisoniHeart hspace5

Mansi - *mansibhatia* 

Heart hspace5Samreen - friskysamHeart hspace5

Mannu - master_blaster 

Heart hspace5Rakshita - rakshi_sweetyHeart hspace5

lulu_gr81989 

Heart hspace5Fariha - fariha17Heart hspace5

Mehrun - anam_mehrun 

Heart hspace5~Ouma*n*Eijaz~Heart hspace5

*~Anjali~*

Heart hspace5Shivani - delhi_princessHeart hspace5

Rajeev Ki Heer 

Heart hspace5Bluff_princessHeart hspace5

koolkat 

Heart hspace5qazi_luvHeart hspace5

ANKESH

Heart hspace5nramHeart hspace5

shrutibali 

Heart hspace5~rahul ki rani~Heart hspace5  

sameen 

Heart hspace5doly_455Heart hspace5

lrl-fan 

Heart hspace5crazy_heenzHeart hspace5

sheejk 

Heart hspace5amrita2206Heart hspace5

silent_girl 

Heart hspace5pardesi-memHeart hspace5

magicalmelody

Heart hspace5tuba5Heart hspace5

smartrockstar 

Heart hspace5luckylips4Heart hspace5 

uxen10 

Heart hspace5neha_rswHeart hspace5

zuman 

Heart hspace5Dia - soooperfanHeart hspace5

Ashi - ~ashi~ 

Heart hspace5Nishant - lrlloverHeart hspace5

Tazy - sweety_rajveer 

Heart hspace5Rani - rani2310Heart hspace5

Minnie - minz~12 

Heart hspace5Zikra - huda_aalekhHeart hspace5

Kiran Di - kiran_sherry 

Heart hspace5Sarika - sarikalrlHeart hspace5

Mehndi - cupcake 

Heart hspace5Wida - widaHeart hspace5

Sangeeta - Asha004 

Heart hspace5Jess - mz.jessHeart hspace5

Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  

Heart hspace5Wasima - sallu_loverHeart hspace5

Priya - belle4u 

Heart hspace5Niti - nitziHeart hspace5

Nazara - Nazara 

Heart hspace5Bhavana - Jedi_girlHeart hspace5

Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: 

Heart hspace5Sanju4evaHeart hspace5

Mumpet

Heart hspace5Alina ZaidiHeart hspace5

Atop 

Heart hspace5Reva - MURALIDHARAN99Heart hspace5

Nandini - Shalmi27

Heart hspace5Sidra - sidra2007Heart hspace5

Mona - k-ekta fan 

Heart hspace5Neha - Neha-28Heart hspace5

Aisha - xxAishaxx

Heart hspace5Rohini - ro_armaanloverHeart hspace5

Avneet - agrewal57

Heart hspace5Sara - S_saraHeart hspace5

Ziana

Heart hspace5Sidrah fariqHeart hspace5

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart hspace5-life-Heart hspace5

Ashmii

Heart hspace5Raksha - Raksha.l Heart hspace5

Krishna - Kpg25 

Heart hspace5pari_faristaHeart hspace5

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart hspace5Zainab - FaithHeart hspace5

Ankita - anku2cute 

Heart hspace5Gauri - camila_rocksHeart hspace5

-Payal- 

Heart hspace5Chandni - Bollywood_madHeart hspace5

Lina - angel*eyes

Heart hspace5Shabo - shabo24Heart hspace5

Shifali - *Shifali*

Heart hspace5Raisa - Jai $ BaniHeart hspace5

Tani91

Heart hspace5Yasmin - HarshadianNo.1Heart hspace5

Neha - HarshadFan

Heart hspace5Priya - KaranShilpaHeart hspace5

Nina - NeIN

Heart hspace5damilolaHeart hspace5

Heena - angel 16

Heart hspace5riks1 - vandanaHeart hspace5

Anusha16 - Anusha

Heart hspace5Intelligienough-SvetalanaHeart hspace5

sweetness4eva-Mahrukh

Heart hspace5-Bee-Heart hspace5

ektay11 - Priya

Heart hspace5-Sidd-Heart hspace5

*payal_15* - Payal

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

(Link of FC # 3)

(Akki, We miss you : Link of FC # 4)

(The News Letter : Link of FC # 5)

(Caption Contest Results : Link of FC # 6)

(A new beginning : Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&TPN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back : Link of FC # 8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&TPN=1

(Jab We Met : Link of FC # 9)

(Rock On : Link of FC # 10)

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le : Link of FC # 12)

(Rise To Stardom : Link Of FC # 16)

(Master of our Hearts : Link of FC # 17)

(Monsoon Hungama : Link of FC # 19)

(A walk down Memory Lane : Link of FC # 20)

(Rains and Awards Season : Link of FC # 21)

(Live it up : Link of FC # 22)

(Expressions : Link of FC # 23)

(In Appreciation : Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash : Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1 : Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2 : Link of FC # 27)

(Simplicity and Humility : Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for : Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes : Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed : Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner : Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1 : Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey : Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues : Link of FC # 35)

(Thanking You : Link of FC # 36)

(Prem - The Journey Continues : Link of FC #37)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107147

(Tara Zameen Par: Link of FC # 38)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1125118

(Telly Screen's Badshah : Link of FC # 39)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1116298

(Curtain Raiser : FC # 40)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1183178

(Fan Interactive Special: FC # 41)

(True Colors: FC # 42)

(Prem's Avatar as Papa: FC # 43)

(Prem's Avatar as Papa: FC # 44)

NEW RULES OF THE FC

1. This FC is like our second home and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care.

2. We should though be careful in not going overboard with our frustrations related to the any other character of the show. We are bound to talk about the show and other characters as he is related to it..but please talk Only about Harshad here and please limit the conversations to other characters in the show. In case if you want to vent out your frustration, please do so in the following link: (criticism link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1132786)

3. Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also, Their personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what they do or who they are with off screen.

4. Please don't spam the FC...I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spamm. No One Liners and Hi Byes'

5. Do not make too long quotes...Though I know you guys don't...But this makes the FC look very untidy...

6. Please maintain a peaceful environment like we always had...No Fighting Please. You have a problem with any member, there is a PM Service for that. Harsh FC has always been known to be one of the most calm and the best place to be...So I hope u guys maintain that .....

7. We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other. No Washing dirty linen here though

8. New Members, please introduce yourself giving us your names and telling us what is it about harshad and the show that you like the best. How did you learn about FC?

9. Old/Active Members : It is your responsibility to keep the FC rolling with your effervereance so that it encourages inactive members to come back and post.

10. At the end of the day, It is your FC. So it is your responsibility as much as it any one else, to ensure that this FC is up to its standards and rocking.

-Payal- thumbnail

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

Harshad Returns to Kis Desh

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/dec/8dec/news_harshad.php
(Harshad re-enters Kis desh,TC,8th Dec 2008)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

(Prem returns to save Heer, Indya.Com)

(Harshad back in kis desh?26 nov,TB)

(HC return)

(Harshad joins Kis Desh)

https://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Harshad-Chopra-returns-to-Balaji-with-Kis-Desh-Mein-Hain-Mera-Dil/

(Harshad returns to Balaji with Kis Desh)

Talaash - E Baliye 

(Nach Baliye ' Harshad In, Aditya /out)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, Mumbai Mirror) 

(Harshad in Nach Baliye)

(Talash Ae Baliye)

(Harshad in Calcutta for Talash E Baliye)

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(News of Harsh being in NB...MM)

On Prems Death

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

(Harshad upsets his fans)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

(On Prems  death)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks on his exit from Kis Desh)

Harshad Chopra aka Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil, is busy preparing for a tough stunt which will mark the end of ...(Telly Buzz)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

Kaise Yeh Mohabhat Hai

(Harshad in new show Kaise Mohabbat Hai)

(Harshad in Kaise Yeh Mohabbat Hai)

https://www.thearynews.com/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=13859

(Harshad to play the lead in Star Plus Serial)

(Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08)

Kahani Hamari Mahabharat Ki

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/June/News_20080611_96

(HC in race for arjun character in MB)

(HC playing arjun)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror, Post 2)

https://iluvdesi.com/kis-desh-mein-hai-mera-dil/topic8907.html

(Harshad to play Arjun)  

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad on his exit from MB)

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

(Harshad Chopda, the new chocolate boy of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://entertainment.urlremoved/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1387&Itemid=40

(Harshad the male lead in kis desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

Harshad Chopra bags an iconic role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil - Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment News
(Harshad bags iconic role in Kis Desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/harshad-chopra-kis-desh-mein-130308.html

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

Ambar Dhara

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=97

(Mumbai Mirror Article)

(Amber Dhara)

Left Right Left

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=11

(Mid Day Article, Tony Vents Out)

Grasim Mr India

(Grasim Mr India 2006 )

STAR PARIVAR AWARDS

SPA DOUBLE BONANZA

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/21may/snippets.php

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/chatter-box/314605/

All that SPA offered

https://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/news/default.aspx?xfile=2008/June/spa_20080609_16

Harshad's double bonanza in SPA

Fresher's night out - HC winning Talent Hunt Award
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

Harshads Double Bonanza

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

Other Articles

https://www.tellychakkar.com/birthdays/may/harshad_chopra/biopg.php

(HC Biography)

(I am still waiting for a compliment from ekta ma'am)

(Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November)

(Harshad's article in Showtime...November)

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

(Harshad is cheerful)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=5

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

(Harshad Chopra tells Sonal D'Silva that his dream of being in the limelight has come true)

(Dogged by controversaries)

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

(Innocence Unlimited)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=10

(Dainik Jagran Interview - I Believe in Hard Work)

(Article on Harshad)

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com

(About  Kis Des - HC mentioned)

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=18

(India-Forums Interview)

(New chocolate boy-Harshad Chopda)

(Paanchvi Paas)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-Forum interview)

https://loctck01.indiantelevision.co.in/y2k8/nov/17nov/feature.php

(Where have all the telestars vanished)

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

(Love for Gadgets)

(In Conversation with Harshad Chopda)
-Payal- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys guys...this ever modest  Payal forced me into occupying this 8 th post territory which should be her claim in the first place....as undeserving as I am for this noble spot..thankyou Payal for bestowing me this honorary honorπŸ˜†

Soooo my lovely fcers...congratulations for making it  through to the 45th Fc..OMGG..45TH!!!...YESS you heard it right we really  ARE on the 45th Fc!!..congratulations..*seeetiyaaaan*!..ballooons..trumpets..sab kuh..cant wait for the 50 th one now...

Hmmm the previous fc was a pretty bumpy ride but I would like to thank each an every one of you for keeping it alive and rollicking with some amazing discussion and  with some not-so-amazing discussions...it was finished in straight 25 days!.Thats improvement! after snail  pacing through fcs for months  as  well..so hear it for yourselves as well!

Payal key baarey mein  ab  kia boloon...she has pulled up  yet  another acer...in her  kitty with this fc..My  GOD..the poem and its reference  to conteksst!!...AMAZINGLY outstanding...we need more literary folks out there...I agreee with each and every  stanza...very aptly put especially   the one  about surviving against all odds..and Harshad will always survive..Inshallah..It's not just about the talent, the looks and the stardom, its  about that  passion for doing  something  he  believes in!..and he is so full  of that passion...even i am surprised  at  times..the  talent,  the looks and the  stardom are  simply   the  icing on the  cake for the path that he has set himself for...He WILL go  places..touchwood

Thankyou so much Payal for puttting  this up ON  time..You   have  no  idea..I had my heart in my  throat wondering  if we would  be  able to  do it  on timee...I was  soooo ecstatic when  it was finally finished and that too with such finese..YIPPPEEE..you rock Payal!!..

Okay I dont know why she keeps thanking me..She did the major work...I was only involved with the siggy hunting and the idea.thats it..the entire Layout is her brain child..so lets hear it for her once moreπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Mr chopda..you rock any time any day! Koi shaqπŸ˜›...you make us rock tooπŸ˜ƒ...and feeel soo good about being your fans...there is very little I can  do  or say to  thankyou enough ever.... keep shining..

Daisy! fc pey ajaya kar....we miss you we miss you!! miss all the fun..the madness...the gaaliyaan..please please make us happy and do hop in here ....in your words "jyaada style mat maaar"!....i am very ziddi i know but you know right..this is your land!!....please keep coming..

Yasmin  di Yasmin  di..YAHOO..you are bak..!!πŸ‘

to everyone else...mehndi..sarah,  sara,  bhavna, yoj, swati, vandu, RAKSHAAAA..zainab di ..Everyone..i am sorry if i am missing out on names...you guys are sorely missed....bekhandiyon  dont be so lazy..just come!! keepcoming here..you guys BETTER!!

okay more blabbering later..

soldier on guys

one more thing, I hope everyone has read the warning on page 1 and that is up there so that EVERYONE can see it..who so ever!.. the warning shall hold no matter who the fan is...

Edited by -sidrah- - 14 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail

Congratulations on the 45th FC of Harshad Chopda!

Hello, FCers! :)

5 more 'til the half-way, golden jubilee mark!  Congrats! :)

Well, here we are - for once we actually got one of these FCs up on time despite all the time constraints!   I wouldn't have been able to accomplish it had Siddy not started nagging me a few weeks back...πŸ˜†Sorry for the slight delay - I wanted to have it up before all the ISTers went to sleep, but I lost a siggy in the last moment, and had to go hunt for it...phew.

Anyway, as always, we've tried coming up with new themes for the FC - we wanted to do something seasonal, and this is the result.  As usual, I must say that the idea behind this FC was all Sidrah's...I just interpreted it in my own way.

The poem I chose, in the end, was harder than it seemed upon 1st reading it...but thanks to Y Di, it all worked out in the end...hope my musings on alder swamps and xylem/phloem didn't bore you guys too much...it was just the biologist in me coming out. πŸ˜†

As with all FCs, I have to thank the following people:

Harshad ji: At the risk of sounding like a broken record, thank you for continuing to be an inspiration - not only when it comes to these FCs, but in our personal lives as well.  You inspire and guide us every day, whether you realize it or not. 
I want to take this opportunity to wish you a belated Happy Diwali.  Hope you were able to spend quality time with your family during the holidays.  Wishing you all the best, now and always.  God Bless...Keep Smiling, Keep Shining!

Daisy, Yoj, and the original 4 plus Vandu:  Like I always say, we wouldn't be here if not for you guys.  Thank you for all that you did then, so that we could have a home now.

Daisy: You're constantly in my thoughts when I put these FCs together - after all, you are the soul of this place.  Thanks for all that you have done for the FC, and all that you continue to do for HC and all of us.  Miss you tons!  Hope you're well.

Sidrah: Hehehe...loved the siggy disclaimer at the beginning; though, I don't agree with the "ever angelic" comment. πŸ˜†  Thanks for being my partner in crime during the making of this FC...wouldn't have been able to do it without you.  Thanks for keeping me on track and making sure I got things done in a timely manner.  Can't thank you enough for siggy-hunting...I know its a horrible job...this time lets try to keep up with the gallery so we don't have to go through all that in the future :)  Thank you also for going behind me and doing some last minute edits.  I did change that payalia wali siggy that you had put...I just didn't like it - hope you don't mind 😊  Thanks for everything despite your lack of time and deadlines and otherwise crazy schedule...I don't know how you do it!

Yasmin Di:  This FC would not have been possible without you.  If you hadn't sat with me while I put the write-up together, I wouldn't have been able to get it done.  Thanks for letting  me bounce my thoughts off of you.  Also thank you, as always, for access to your photobucket account...you saved me this time with it - I had lost the link to a siggy I wanted to use, and I was able to find it there.  And as always, I've choried other things from there too... πŸ˜†  Thank you...for it all...esp the moments of inspiration πŸ˜‰

Active and Old Members of the HC FC:  We wouldn't be 5 away from the half-century mark if not for you guys.  Thank you for getting us this far...for taking time out of your lives to keep this place alive.  I appreciate it more than you will ever know.  You are all an incredible bunch!

Lets make it a goal to get HC back up to the #2 or better yet, #1 position on the top 10 actors list on the homepage...afterall, that's where he belongs...

A Big Welcome to the New Members...please introduce yourselves, and let me know so that I can add your names to the Members List on pg.1 :)

Ok, lets get this FC rolling...Keep Rocking, FCers!

Love and God Bless,
Payal