Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Vandy di.....Now I'm definitely making my comeback to IHU !!!!
After watching these phrooling pics of premeer...I'm again fallen in love with this couple !!! !!!!
Here is a Giant size hug for you dear🤗

luv Alina

😆😆😆glad that u r making a comeback!!!😉

btw...stay there.....SBS mein hcwas shown today! he at his mast best😆
u r in love with the couple😆😆i'm in love with prem😳😳😳
vandy
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riks1

hey prii🤗🤗Hey Vandu

well as per the star sansaar precap for the week...heer will be knowing the truth this week....oohh i forgot to see SS yesterday😆hhmmm better they show Heer knowing enough of dragging
now whether she comes to know on her own...or prem tells her is yet to be seen😕i m telling u it will be on her own😡

i don't think we'll see prem shedding tears anymore...tighten ur seatbelts...we are abt to witness premeer relationship growing stronfger than ever!😊nahin Vandu Prem will shed more tears my fears all came true
vandy

Iriss thumbnail

yaar epis are going to rock too😊just let heer come to know the truth..uske baad ash's plan is gonna fall flat on her face😆😆😆prem will be amazed at the way his heer..will handle this situation!Vandu horrible episode🤢kyun bachaya Prem ne uss Luchi ko😡😡
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

hello everybody...

here is the youtube link of today's SBS.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSsBIV6bXXE[/YOUTUBE]

direct link

vandy
Iriss thumbnail
I m very angry at Prem jab dheere chana chahiye tab duadta hai ,aur jab daudna chahiye toh dhere chalta hai😆

Prem sudharo apni yeh aadat😡

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

Hey Vandu

hey prii😊

oohh i forgot to see SS yesterday😆hhmmm better they show Heer knowing enough of dragging
i think heer will know the truth uske baad ek zabardast premeer scene...by next monday ash will be out of jzoo😉
i m telling u it will be on her own😡
lets see😆😆

nahin Vandu Prem will shed more tears my fears all came true
well...aaj SBS mein we saw boss prem back!😉
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

Vandu horrible episode🤢kyun bachaya Prem ne uss Luchi ko😡😡

as i always say...insaaniyat ke naate😉😆😆waise if prem wouldn't have saved ash...sneha ki parvarish kaun karta????prem doesn't feel any connection with her😕
vandy

VandyP thumbnail

I m very angry at Prem jab dheere chana chahiye tab duadta hai ,aur jab daudna chahiye toh dhere chalta hai😆

Prem sudharo apni yeh aadat😡

Priya

prii chill😆
arrey wat do u expect him to do? wen he sees a person hanging...i bet agar dj bhi hoti toh he would've ran and saved her...he's such a nice human being afterall!!!
btw...kab prem dheere chala hai????😕

vandy
Iriss thumbnail

hey prii😊hey dear😃

i think heer will know the truth uske baad ek zabardast premeer scene...by next monday ash will be out of jzoo😉iinne jaldi kahan Vandu usse pehle we will see Luchi-G joining hands,Prem being stressed out n Heer angry n Lallu apne bache baalon ki fikar kar raha hoga😆😆

lets see😆😆no umeed of any logics 😆

well...aaj SBS mein we saw boss prem back!😉Vandu wht did they say bahut technical faults the,i could'nt get wht they said
vandy

Iriss thumbnail

prii chill😆woh kya hota hai😕

arrey wat do u expect him to do? wen he sees a person hanging...i bet agar dj bhi hoti toh he would've ran and saved her...he's such a nice human being afterall!!!i really expected him to leave for office

Look when person is Premeer dushman hanging i say Prem agar ghar mein bhi hoga toh usse bhag jana chahiye wahan se let them die  n later say i was not at home😉😆😆

btw...kab prem dheere chala hai????😕when he was Kasaulii house,there he should have left the house at jet speed but inna dhere chala ki Heer ko saamne khade paya😆😆😆

vandy