Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

congratulations

to all the members

on the 45th
HCFC

A very heartful thankyou to all the members till date who have kept the HCFC rocking and brought it this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far........

thanx a lot Harshad.....for being the person you are......for being the bond between all of us......if it wasn't for you none of us would have been here......thank you for being there for us.......๐Ÿ˜Š
its been great knowing you....as an actor and as a wonderful human being....
god bless you always......
love always...

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS For the 45th FC everyone!!!
               my family my friends here.....
I am very very happy ....first becoz its the 45th FC...only 4 more to go for silver jubilee๐Ÿ‘
 and second reason is that I am here in this FC with all of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...esp My Payal who I very well know have missed me a lot in last few fcs and so did I๐Ÿ˜ญ....I dnt wanna start this fc with sad things But I really miss all my old friends yaar.....I miss you so much Daisy,My Masakalli Rakshu,My bekhnadi Siddu,My so talented Mehndi,My ever helping Nandu and my naughtiest Sarah My angel Zainu.....and the crazy sis of HC my Atop baccha,Misty dear where are you???I miss you yaar.....

But At the same time i really wanna thank Priya Anu Alina Vandy for being here with FC and me and keeping the FC active and rocking as always...aur kyu na ho after all this is a fc of the ROCKSTAR!!!

Okie now three cheers for Payal and siddu๐Ÿ‘ .....Thanks a lot both of u for giving us another beautiful home๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Payal no need to say that u are a wonderful writer but after reading this poem and its comparision with Harshad I must say U are a GENIUS....U know very well how much i love all your writeups and this time i must say u have put so very well all that has Harshad been in his life so far and the reason why and how he has reached at such great heights....I pray that may his life be much more succesful and happy.

I really  wanna apologise P....I was not able to unreserve the post of ur first FC๐Ÿ˜ญ...it was very special fc for me coz it was ur first creation.....I will always have this guilty feeling that i was not with u and the fc too...plz forgive m๐Ÿ˜ญe.......but I am glad that now  I am with u and the FC  and I pray to Allah that I be here atleast for few more months.....and be your so called inspiration...lol....I am not that good re...๐Ÿ˜†

Siddu meri jaan....lol u liked my reserved post๐Ÿ˜†....that shows how much happy you are to see me back...thanks for that wonderful welcome dear...it means a lot to me๐Ÿค—....Hope to meet u soon dear...havent met u in ages๐Ÿ˜ญ....
thanks for being with the fc inspite of your hectic schedules and as P said this FC wasnt possible without u so thanks once again for all ur support help.... btw i lovedddd that siggy๐Ÿ˜†.....I know that ur bhooth is always madraying over the fc...i could feel ur presence and so do of Daisy's....I really miss her yaar....Daisy if u are seeing this post plz come back na yaar...we all miss you and so do the FC and i know u must be missing the fc more than we could imagine

Now A big thanku to all my freinds here ....Priya dear Alina Anu Vandana and all the new members.....I love you all....I hope i could be more regular and as active as u all are in the FC๐Ÿ˜Š

And last but not the least....THANKYOU HARSHAD!!!

I dunno how a person whom we have never met personally can affect our life so much....I just wanna say wherever you are whatever you do You always be happy and keep smiling and may you get all the sucess you deserve....I dunno if I will be ever able to meet you personally but I really wish to meet you some day....the person who inspires me a lot...who gives me strength...who helps me in many of my important decisions.....for me u are not just another actor but first you are a wonderful human being who respects his work his parents who is so simple humble modest .....who has so much passion for his work....i so much wanna be like you Harshad...I pray to god atleast to give me itsy bitsy of your qualities...so that i too could be a good human .

I wanna mention here about your young fan...my 5 yr old son...he is so crazy abt you...poor guy cant see your epi now coz he is in school at that time...but yesterday as he was not well he was at home and as soon as kis desh started he said me Ammi I MISS PREM UNCLE....I was like๐Ÿ˜ฒ I said him... oh dear i ma so sorry u cant see him everyday....he have asked me to tell prem not to cry and he hates ash aunty coz she is giving u all the tensions๐Ÿ˜†......I still remember when u were doing prem chahat scenes he used to love them .....he even saw u in his dreams once and he said me that Ammi prem uncle hugged me as he hugged chahat yesterday๐Ÿ˜†......He loves You a lot as Do all of us and lakhs of your crazy fans....Take care of yourself keep smiling.....here is my small creation just to wish You happy Winter....Keep Rocking Keep- Smiling...God Bless You dear!!!

Edited by HarshadianNo1 - 14 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*~*Congratulations*~*
Welcome to the 45th Fan club of Harshad Chopda !!!!
WOW it really feels great to be a part of this world !!!! I still remember my first FC was in Late 20s and now we are on a distance of 4 more FCs...and then Half century !!!
I really want to thank each and every Harshadians, who was or is the part of this wonderful place !!!!
And Payal di...its an amazing FC my dear !!!!

Harshad Chopda, Well words always fall short to describe this personality !!!
I haven't come across such a person in my whole life !!!! He is a All rounder !!!
Harshad you are True rockstar !!!! Your every scene is just so
Perfect !!!!
We, Fans not only praise you on your acting skills but in reality the quality of a human being which you possesses
are quite impressive......Through your acting and what you are, you have conquered so many hearts.....
And I seriously salute you for your hard work and dedication !!!
Keep Rocking This World !!!!
luv Alina

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations guys n Welcome Shelcome everyone to 45 FC๐Ÿค—

HARSHAD-Words always fall short,Harshad i have never cum across a person who has soo many qualities ek sath in short u r AN ALL-ROUNDER๐Ÿ˜As ur name itself says HARSHAD yani KHUSHI its a very apt n iss naam ko aap saarthak kartey ho๐Ÿ˜‰where u go u spread soo much happiness around u,with each interview of yours may it be the SBS(all)Serial promotion,Nach baliye ke interviews,ur birthday special with every interview i have always seen a new shade of quality.U r such a simple n down to earth person u have cum a long way have achieved soo much success n popularity but still u r the same Harshad i have been knwoing u from Mamta days.The struggle has always accompanied u n is still there but u have always cum out winning like a TRUE STARโญ๏ธU have always cared for your fans n their feelings n Love for you๐Ÿ˜but i disagree with a statement u said on the very recent SBS u said"FANS HAIN TOH AAP HAIN" Its other way actually "AAP HAIN TOH HUM HAIN"๐Ÿ˜off late Harshad u have been through a difficult time praying for u n wishing u loads of happy times ,really pray that happiness never ever leaves your  families side,take care n keep smiling๐Ÿ˜ƒThank you so much Harshad its cause of u that we all are here n its your BRILLIANT EXCELLENT FABULOUS STUNNING AWESOME WONDERFUL performances that makes the FC moves๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanking each n everyone from bottom of my heart 
till date who have brought
HCFC this far......without the contribution of each one of you we would have never been able to get this far....

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Hello Alina,Anu,Payal,Siddy,Vandu,Yasmin

will unreserve my that post later๐Ÿ˜Š

hhmm so coming right to discussion

i m happy  with the episode

cause chalo least now Prem knows Luchi's gande erade n her intentions wopeeeeeee and i trust Prem completely he will not let any scratch on his relation

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
-Anusha- thumbnail
Hello Priya , Alina , Vandy di , yassu di , Payal di ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats for the new home guys...even me lazy to unreserve my post woh baad mein dekhlunghi..๐Ÿ˜†

@ Priya - Yes Pri even i am happy that Harman and Prem are aware of the lucci's intensions..Finally Prem understood that Ash can do anything ..But sad he thinks that she is doing all these for him...But what a epi yaar staring to ending i feel that i watched only Ash ..first part is full of her drama and second part i loved how harman gave dhamki to her and we have to see her priceless expression..I was laughing

I think i am only one who was laughing seeing how Ash was behaving with Prem..for  me that scene was really so funny and reminded me of DJ..jasise beti waise Maa..Ash really became a psycho yaar..the expressions and evil smile on her face when she was talking with Prem was really disgusting..I am sure that precap would be Prem's dream..Ash can hurt or commit suicide by cutting her wrist but hanging i dont think ..because a person will easily die if she hangs herself..so i think it may be Prem's dream..

Poor Prem pata nahi what will he do now ? But i loved the dialog " MEIN HEER KA THA, HEER KA HUN AUR HAMESHA HEER KA RAHUNGHA"   * a loud whistle*๐Ÿ˜†

Take care guys ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Anusha10 - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha10

Hello Priya , Alina , Vandy di , yassu di , Payal di ..๐Ÿ˜ƒhello Anu

@ Priya - Yes Pri even i am happy that Harman and Prem are aware of the lucci's intensions..Finally Prem understood that Ash can do anything ..But sad he thinks that she is doing all these for him...But what a epi yaar staring to ending i feel that i watched only Ash ..first part is full of her drama and second part i loved how harman gave dhamki to her and we have to see her priceless expression..I was laughingyes Prem finally knows Luchi is here to chipkoo him forever  n to seperate him from Heer but i m sure OUR PREM will surely find a way to throw Luchi out n show her actual "Aukat"๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กbas till he figures out we will have to jhelofy Luchi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I think i am only one who was laughing seeing how Ash was behaving with Prem..for  me that scene was really so funny and reminded me of DJ..jasise beti waise Maa..Ash really became a psycho yaar..the expressions and evil smile on her face when she was talking with Prem was really disgusting.
laughing Anu๐Ÿ˜ฒi was so angry by god throwing herself on Prem๐Ÿคขmein tumharey inte kareeb eeewwwwwww๐Ÿคขwanted then n there to deport Luchi in South Africa ka Jungle i m sure she will find her relatives there๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

.I am sure that precap would be Prem's dream..Ash can hurt or commit suicide by cutting her wrist but hanging i dont think ..because a person will easily die if she hangs herself..so i think it may be Prem's dream..Anu if it turns out to be dream u will get Dairy Milk from me๐Ÿ˜‰cause if it isn't dream then Prem bahut bura pasa he will have to abide by Luchi's wishes till he finds a way out

Poor Prem pata nahi what will he do now ? But i loved the dialog " MEIN HEER KA THA, HEER KA HUN AUR HAMESHA HEER KA RAHUNGHA"   * a loud whistle*๐Ÿ˜†hayeee the only dialogues worth in episode "Mein Heer ka tha,Hun aur hamesha Heer ka Rahungaa"๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Take care guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyloo Vandy di , Priya di, Anu di and All !!!!!

Firstly Congrats....finally we are on 45th Fc !!! And really it feels great to be a part of this home !!! I really thank Oldies specially Daisy di, for starting HCFC !!!!!! I will update my post later !!!!!

Anyway...it looks like you people are happy to know that finally Prem and Harman came to know about the true colors of Ash !!! And I hope that Heer gets to know this really soon !!! And about G3 and Ash to team up...so well its possible, they both want Premeer to get separated so I think they will do that, though I don't want this to happen !!!!

@Anu di: when did Prem said those dialogues?? did I missed something???

luv Alina

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

hello Anu
Hello Pri ๐Ÿค—

yes Prem finally knows Luchi is here to chipkoo him forever  n to seperate him from Heer but i m sure OUR PREM will surely find a way to throw Luchi out n show her actual "Aukat"๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กbas till he figures out we will have to jhelofy Luchi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Yaar that devil is such a psycho ..i am thinking what made her this much mad of money or Prem whatever past 6 yrs ..i am suer confused the way she was telling dialogues and giving that dhamkis to him are such a horrible..only thing made me feel happy that finally he knows what is ash and upto what extent she can go to get him or property..she cant even spare her dotty ..i think now he had understood even that thing also๐Ÿฅฑ

laughing Anu๐Ÿ˜ฒi was so angry by god throwing herself on Prem๐Ÿคขmein tumharey inte kareeb eeewwwwwww๐Ÿคขwanted then n there to deport Luchi in South Africa ka Jungle i m sure she will find her relatives there๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
yes pri i am laughing thinking for whom she is giving dhamkis prem kho Prem juneja kho i was thinking ask tumare saamne Prem hain woh heer nahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..after that when she  bent forward to hug him even i hated that a lot..how dare she ?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..the way she spelled some disgusting dialogs " mujhe uss raat ke baad mein tumari bina nahi jee saktha hon" such a horrible dialogs..Ash is realy DJ's dotty ๐Ÿคข

.Anu if it turns out to be dream u will get Dairy Milk from me๐Ÿ˜‰cause if it isn't dream then Prem bahut bura pasa he will have to abide by Luchi's wishes till he finds a way out
then pri be readt with ur dairy milk i am confident that it would be Prem's dream after that may be ash leaves suicide note and heer shouts and leaves house then prem comes out of dream..I personaly think Ash want to blackmail prem and she dont want to die , so hanging means she will almost die ...so lets see pri ๐Ÿ˜‰

hayeee the only dialogues worth in episode "Mein Heer ka tha,Hun aur hamesha Heer ka Rahungaa"๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ only this dialog was awesome in the whole episode๐Ÿ˜‰

Take care guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Heyloo Vandy di , Priya di, Anu di and All !!!!!
Hello Alina Bacha ๐Ÿค—

Firstly Congrats....finally we are on 45th Fc !!! And really it feels great to be a part of this home !!! I really thank Oldies specially Daisy di, for starting HCFC !!!!!! I will update my post later !!!!!
Congrats to you too Alina ..๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Anyway...it looks like you people are happy to know that finally Prem and Harman came to know about the true colors of Ash !!! And I hope that Heer gets to know this really soon !!! And about G3 and Ash to team up...so well its possible, they both want Premeer to get separated so I think they will do that, though I don't want this to happen !!!!
yes Alina we are really happy that esp Prem knows about how kamini is Ash ๐Ÿฅฑ..just 2 days back itself he was shown that he is trusting ash in sneha's matter and today his trust broken i am glad for that reason..Now Heer knowing the truth is quite impossible..so we have expect for some days of dragging this matter ..I dont think they both will be successful in separating them..If Heer knows the truth and promises him that she will be stand by Prem then i bet no one can seperate Heer and Prem ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Anu di: when did Prem said those dialogues?? did I missed something???
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...are u kidding dear ? that was the only super cute dialog in the whole episode..in the third part when Ash is giving dhamki to Prem then he said those magical dialogues..check it again dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv Alina