Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carie thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i am just afraid prithvi is faking his true feelings for damz.nowadays it is impossible  to make out whether the  bro trio are faking their feelings or falling for their ladies.samzzz is completely making me crazy with his expressions when avni is around.dude is really falling for the rose bud๐Ÿ˜ณ.i don't understand he wants to tell his wicked deeds to prithvi??anyway he won't listen to his bro's words.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok I am the last but not the least..

so I saw todays precap...

Prifaan was as Maya said was sooo not Prithvi..but the dude is lost when it comes to damini..everything from the dreaded r bhoot to Daminiji goes out of the window...He is totally lost in those eyes..

My guess Pri started off with the R thing in mind..hence Prifaan followed..then he comes back to earth after

he realised he is too deep to trifle with her....ahhh Pri our man is a one woman man ...he is a commitment person

the time for realisation has come..that he really loves her after that gorgeous dupatta scene..and I am soooo glad Pri would not hurt Dam for the sake of revenge

and Sweths..resident dupatta catcher...soooo funny..

and let us hope Dupatta scene precap sey behter hiiiiiii hoooogaaaaaa...
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i m excited for the dupatta scene i whish we would able to see some hugggggggggg  i know it won't be happen๐Ÿ˜”
carie: I dont think prithvi is faking it cos when she is near him, everything is real between them...

zain: ๐Ÿค— true he started with revenge but seeing her in possible danger, everything went for a toss and there was genuine relief that she is safe, he has never looked at her that way before cos he realizes how empty his life will be without her...

And it better be fantastic than the precap...

pridafan: Who knows we might get a hug too
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha @ PRiFaan 's hug....hmm who knows Dam might be soo jealous of the hug that she will go one step further...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†