Lies, Dupatta, hiiiiii hogaa & Love/Revenge PRIDA

Posted: 14 years ago
Lies:

PRITHVI our Goluraam is still going around in circles figuring out what;s in Damz Heart, Goluramji khud be ghoomoge, Damz ko bhi ghumaooge and poor souls hum ko bhi faltu main ghumaooge..๐Ÿ˜•

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hogaaaaaaaaaa

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hoooooogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is back albeit edited and something about plan dunno what cos i burst out laughing๐Ÿคฃ

Toofan

Toofan FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY had a bath it pained me to see him/her so sooooooo dirty in the last episode Toofan now looks spic and span, chalo atleast Prithvi Saxena is doing stable manager duties properly now that he is free from BG Duties..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Love/Revenge

Oh and Love goes on a flashback mode with Toofan regarding his and Damz history.. Lagta hai eldest Jeeju ko officially Youngest Saali ki Aadat ho gayi hai, wahan fish yahan par horse...Good!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Prithvi Saxena, u sure cud not have made that up dude, i know u said that so loudly and so conveniently when damz was nearby so she cud hear what u thought of her, Dude u did not realize that it probably came straight from ur heart, abhi nahin toh baad main dimaag aur Dil Ki Ghanti Bajegi, tab samjhoge...

And Looks like Damz is impressed a bit annd

DUPATTA๐Ÿ˜ณ
FINALLY PRIDA SCENE in the precap:

Her dupatta flies off and our Resident Dupatta Catching Expert obviously goes and gets and wraps it around her sooooooooo tenderly and brushes her again so tenderly...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I swear if u spoil it for us tomorrow Prithvi Saxena like i expect u always give me Friday Horrors, u are sooooooo going to get it from me๐Ÿ˜ก.. Let that moment be real for u and ruin it for us...๐Ÿ˜ณ

GK, thank u for unfolding ur sleeve๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh and loved Varni today, thanks creatives, it was loooooooong overdue..โญ๏ธ
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love ur post as usual. Will come back once i see the eppy.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am damn annoyed at G.K,he is not my boyfriend anymore,he is faking everything and going the Sameer way,even tommorow is going to be fake,he is using damini and doing that emotional attayachar,i am not defending MK here but he realised he was wrong today,but what is G,K doing.!! I am very disappointed,plzzzz Dams i beg u not to marry him.!! He was faking today and i have a bad feeling he will be faking tommorow.!! Oh Damini ,dont fall for his trap.!
SIstu: Will look forward to it๐Ÿ˜Š

Anish: Oh dear u are so angry these days, we had some excellent varni scenes, that should cool u off a bit for today cos she is again back to crying tomorrow, but still atleast varun is doing the decent thing...

And as for Prithvi, ya tonite he faked it allright but tomorrow i think it will be real for him, he cud not have expected the dupatta to fly off unless he installed fans specifically for this purpose, although he cud have simply handed her the dupatta but your bf decided ki bahut dinon ke baad itney paas aaney ka chance mila hai, aise mauke ko jaane nahin dena chahiye...

I think it will be for real for him, or else me let us both join together and bash him up, deal...

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shwetha, great post!

Today was the 'hiiii hogaa' epi. Not only did our Pri say it, but MK said it too... What are you hiii hogaa-ing about, MK? What more do you want to do? ๐Ÿ˜ก

@ Love/revenge  - What  is with this show and talking to animals? Talk to your love interests more, you guys, may be then you'll finally get together... But ya, Dams looked mighty impressed! And I loved her expression when Pri was like 'Tumhari Damini ma'am ka sar garam hai...'

@ precap - *babbles incoherently* Please don't ruin it... please don't ruin it... please don't ruin it... *ducks to avoid jootis* Ok I'm done chanting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

resident dupatta catcher - Hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ Love it...
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
reserved till i watch the episode...loved reading the post!...
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok i will be here tommorow to bash him up,i am already relishing it,coz i know he will or may be lost in the moment for a second and then he will show his evil face like how he did today,and Varni OMG soo cute but still not coz i know that tommorow he is going to shout at her and then that tiff with Vivan and Roh again crying and yeah i am a little peeved,not angry,coz this revenge is crossing the limits now,time to go for Plan B CV's,this is sinister and far from human,change the track do anything,wake up veggie mom or kill her i dont care but end this "R" thingy right now.!!

Originally posted by: diya86

Hey Shwetha, great post!Thanks Diya๐Ÿ˜Š

Today was the 'hiiii hogaa' epi. Not only did our Pri say it, but MK said it too... What are you hiii hogaa-ing about, MK? What more do you want to do? ๐Ÿ˜ก He wants to go to his Veggie Mummy and Say Maa, i have great news, aap Daadi banne waali ho๐Ÿคข, and seriously didnt the veggie mummy freak u out today, very very spooky

@ Love/revenge  - What  is with this show and talking to animals? Talk to your love interests more, you guys, may be then you'll finally get together... But ya, Dams looked mighty impressed! And I loved her expression when Pri was like 'Tumhari Damini ma'am ka sar garam hai...'

@bold: Exactly, didnt realize we had our own versions of Dr. Dolittle ( think i said it right๐Ÿค”)

@ precap - *babbles incoherently* Please don't ruin it... please don't ruin it... please don't ruin it... *ducks to avoid jootis* Ok I'm done chanting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I know, please dont ruin it for us

resident dupatta catcher - Hilarious! ๐Ÿคฃ Love it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thanks for the lovely reply diya๐Ÿ˜ณ

anju: will look forward to ur reply๐Ÿ˜Š

anish: Yup let us bash him up tomorrow then, and veggie mummy really looked like an egyptian wax mummy

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok shwetha I m back.

Varni scene was a breather.

Prida: Even if u didnt tell me that Prthivi was faking it I wud have still realised it coz it all sounded so fake. And like anisha said I think the precap scene..........he is faking it there too.

Savni: no comments

@anisha: i understand your anger completely. I also feel that Prithvi is walking on Sameer's footsteps. But u knw I can maybe still forgive sameer if he repents for what he has done.........I mean sameer has always been portrayed as someone who is low on morales (this doesnt mean that I support what he did with avni). But Prithvi is suppose to be the sanskaari dude and all that. If he does what sameer is doing then I wud want Damini to make him suffer really bad.