Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats shwetha ; Tumhara HIIIIIIII HOOOGAAAAAAAAAA is back. ๐Ÿ‘

But today prithivi dissapointed me. I think that prithivi told it truly bcoz he feel that. but no he was acting.
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha

Agree.. veggie mummy was totally spooky today, more than usual... I think her wig's askew too, adding to the effect. Lady, wake up already! See what sonny beloved has achieved! You'll be sooo proud that you'll run straight to your hubby dearest to tell him the good news...

Dr.Doolittle - spot on with that one! ๐Ÿ˜† Except it seems like the animals are counselling the humans here, instead of the other way around...
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL that was the most boring scene,i just changed the channel,i mean i have got better things to do than to listen to MK's bakwas,i mean now he is planning to tell her the truth or something all crrrap,then what will happen to the revenge of the brothers.????If he tells her she will kick him and then more tsunami,i have as it is got Rosh's crying to deal with,i mean it would be better if he just disapperas like Aamir in fanaa and comes back after few years,coz Prida wont need his help in their marriage coz G.K who had principles first is now becoming crooked and he has already learnt the game thanxx to MK..It is better if MK disappears coz if he stays back it will be a very big tsunami,so i cant stand it.!!
Sis: I am  h oping like mad he will not fake it and after she leaves, he is more in the introspective mood than the revenge mood seriously considering what he is doing.. and besides MK is going to tell prithvi about u know what, so i bet prithvi will explode and he will realize if it comes to similar situation with damini, our sanskaari dude(nice name)๐Ÿ˜† will probably not be easily get out of it too...
*crossing fingers*

Tapoor: I know u just like u said it would, u are good at predicting this stuff, lol... And yes prithvi was faking it

Diya: Wig her dupatta was put like mummy like honestly gave me the jitters, let us hope the animals succeed in giving them good advice, lol..
 edit

ANISH:

i want veggie mummy to disappear FASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so i thought i would write my two cents while i'm watching the episode...

prithvi was talking to himself as usual...his true companion is toofan...why doesn't he just get married to him?...toofan would listen and prithvi would talk...he was sooooo doing it on purpose...and damini is going to fall for it..

precap: OMG i really really wanna see this right now..i don't wanna wait...oh man..hopefully it's not ruined like last time and did you see the gentle caress?...lovely...

Originally posted by: anju101

so i thought i would write my two cents while i'm watching the episode...

prithvi was talking to himself as usual...his true companion is toofan...why doesn't he just get married to him?...toofan would listen and prithvi would talk...he was sooooo doing it on purpose...and damini is going to fall for it..  Ya he would be prithvi's dream come true, prithvi talks it listens.. and it wont fight with PRITHV either, if it does,  prithvi ko kuch samajh main nahin aayeaga๐Ÿ˜†

precap: OMG i really really wanna see this right now..i don't wanna wait...oh man..hopefully it's not ruined like last time and did you see the gentle caress?...lovely...I know, but dreading the friday horror that prithvi manages to give me everytime.. This has to be one great scene let us hope it does get ruined by prithvi or bad editiing..

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha

Why do you have doubt if Toofan is him or her?

Is'nt it  very obvious fm the way SHE reacts to Pri and Dam.?

She lets him ride her   and  protests when she tries to --- ๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw Prithvi aaj Sameer  ke baap nikale---the Faking act.๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Lies:

PRITHVI our Goluraam is still going around in circles figuring out what;s in Damz Heart, Goluramji khud be ghoomoge, Damz ko bhi ghumaooge and poor souls hum ko bhi faltu main ghumaooge..๐Ÿ˜•
gholuraam , jhulloraam ...wateevr ........prithvi cums onscreen with hsi stupid blabberings or mujhe chakkar aane lagte hai  ...wat this man wants .....is he having sum mental prob ??cant he think straight ?? baal ke saath akal bhi katwaadi kya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hoooooogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is back albeit edited and something about plan dunno what cos i burst out laughing๐Ÿคฃ

same here ...shweta .....jaise hi he said "hi hoga" i fell off laughing ......and mym mom was like ....wats so funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......

Toofan FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY had a bath it pained me to see him/her so sooooooo dirty in the last episode Toofan now looks spic and span, chalo atleast Prithvi Saxena is doing stable manager duties properly now that he is free from BG Duties..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†tum toofan par bhi dhyaan deti ho ๐Ÿ˜† kitne bure din aa gaye hai .......main leads itne bade pakao ho gaye tht we hav to pay attention on ghodas now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Prithvi Saxena, u sure cud not have made that up dude, i know u said that so loudly and so conveniently when damz was nearby so she cud hear what u thought of her, Dude u did not realize that it probably came straight from ur heart, abhi nahin toh baad main dimaag aur Dil Ki Ghanti Bajegi, tab samjhoge...

And Looks like Damz is impressed a bit annd
i guessi missed this scene ....wil lreply on it tom ๐Ÿ˜Š

Her dupatta flies off and our Resident Dupatta Catching Expert obviously goes and gets and wraps it around her sooooooooo tenderly and brushes her again so tenderly...๐Ÿ˜ณ
prithvi is bcuming dupatta man now ............i think he is more obsessed with her dupatta than dams herself .......i think thts why his cafe date got ruined ...only if dams wud hav worn a "dupatta"

Oh and loved Varni today, thanks creatives, it was loooooooong overdue..โญ๏ธil uved when rosh said ...tumhare badaam ki factor yhai ...and varun going ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Priya: Thank u for clearing this up๐Ÿค—, but yaar Toofan cant they have kept a less confusing name, lol...