Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Krups when did ila become bunnynator?

well you see....i have been noticing that since eppy 1 ela has had the same exact BUN on her head!! never moves a bit down or up....it's at the same position...always....just as the vegetable in her bed!!!

so that's how i came up with ela the Bunnynator!!😳
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Krups:🀣 And i thought rosh had dumped teddies for bunnies and ila disapproved of them
Arya311 thumbnail
heheheh shwets..you see i got all the reasons to support the names I give to all the characters...πŸ˜‰
lol πŸ˜†

btw do you happen to have the prida promoting the other show vid?? i read you post in rankings thread..
nope i dont, but i think they will start showing it frequently from now onwards...

I feel for them i swear i do both GK AND CS are always asked to promote other show while their own show gets hardly promoted...Professional to the core must say and brilliant actors if they even feel what we all feel on lack of promotion and dont show it at all...
Arya311 thumbnail
i know shwets..why don't other show's actors promote prida or lnmdj now??
hey ...wait if prida engagement happens then maybe...but nah...no engagement yet!!
prithvi cornering damini in rain in black outfits is still left to accomplish!!!

Originally posted by: krupur1103

i know shwets..why don't other show's actors promote prida or lnmdj now?? Maybe star one realized it is already wayyyyyyyy too popularπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hey ...wait if prida engagement happens then maybe...but nah...no engagement yet!! Hoga, kuch toh dhamaaka zaroor hoga..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
prithvi cornering damini in rain in black outfits is still left to accomplish!!! we are so starved of prida scenes that i will settle for any color outfit in the most horrible weatherπŸ˜†... Btw, that black thing will happen tonite or tomorrow, pri still has not seen damz in that hot night dress of hersπŸ˜‰

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shwetha .. I think you need to move .. bag & baggage .. to Mumbai .. and head straight to the Creatives' office!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That was an awesome scenario!! Loved it .. makes for an interesting and captivating future track!!

And OMG .. never thought about the possibility of Ila knowing who Prithvi & Sameer really are .. and the reason behind them coming to Gujral mansion! That would be awesome .. and seriously, the scenario of Ila pulling out the Saxena's family pic soon after PriDa's wedding .. and the 'HaHaHa .. tumhe kya laga Prithvi Saxena ..' scenario .. would be brilliant! πŸ‘

At some level I do believe Ila is innocent .. but also agree with Bugs theory! Sachi baat hai .. koi yahan kab positive aur negative ban jaaye .. can never tell! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† There are slim chances of Ila being negative..

But seriously .. if ever the creatives run out of ideas .. they know where to look for ideas .. and whom to PM! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Shwetha .. I think you need to move .. bag & baggage .. to Mumbai .. and head straight to the Creatives' office!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ya, if we ever move to mumbai that is surely where i am headingπŸ˜† Though i am pretty sure they wont hire me cos of my too original ideasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†That was an awesome scenario!! Loved it .. makes for an interesting and captivating future track!! I know if this is where it is headed, let us atleast give it a shot and it honestly looks interesting to me not cos i came up with it ofcourseπŸ˜†

And OMG .. never thought about the possibility of Ila knowing who Prithvi & Sameer really are .. and the reason behind them coming to Gujral mansion! That would be awesome .. and seriously, the scenario of Ila pulling out the Saxena's family pic soon after PriDa's wedding .. and the 'HaHaHa .. tumhe kya laga Prithvi Saxena ..' scenario .. would be brilliant! πŸ‘
Ya, if the guys can have grey shades why not their Saasu MaπŸ˜‰ And i would LOVE IT if it happens, even if she is not responsible for Ballu's death, her knowing and suspecting the bros will be a brilliant track in itself.. She will make life miserable for all of them by being so sweet😈

At some level I do believe Ila is innocent .. but also agree with Bugs theory! Sachi baat hai .. koi yahan kab positive aur negative ban jaaye .. can never tell! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† There are slim chances of Ila being negative..Agree with Bugs, after all she has 10 saal ka experience watching soaps⭐️

But seriously .. if ever the creatives run out of ideas .. they know where to look for ideas .. and whom to PM! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Awwww, Eks so sweet of uπŸ€—, i wish we had PD back not for the tracks, atleast we would know this whole Love ne lack of promotion thing..

jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a very nice post ... i was really hooked to it and it didn't seem like long to me .... good job ... can u PM me in case u write anything further in the story ... i would really appreciate that
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shwetha - Interesting scenarios!

I think PriDa's marriage should be the one of convenience ... whatever the reason behind it might be. If they fall in love and get married after that, there would be no difference between their marriage and SaVni's ... the two tracks would become similar. I'd rather see them falling in love mutually post marriage instead of Damini falling for Prithvi's charade and then having her heart broken like Avni down the road.

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago