Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
that wud b awesome shwetz................afterall shez a successful single mother n a established bussiness woman...........so this can b expected... pri wil b shocked to the core
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome Shwetha ....... you made sure  PriDa are well and truly tied to each other ....... πŸ˜†  ..... seriously .... your take on all of them in Gujral mansion and Pri beng the very responsible eldest SIL is sooooo sweet !!!!! .....

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

NainaπŸ€—, i know me and my Loooooooooongggggggggggg PostsπŸ˜†

I am hoping that too better not make another post or else Tina will warn me for spamming the forum with long faltu postsπŸ˜†

And i still have not forgotten the pic or book ila was looking at ages ago, what if it is the balraj family pic which ballu shared with her and which is why she wants pri to get married to damz, apart from work she realizes, he does care for her..

Or as soon as he hired him,she without telling anyone did a background check on him and she found out who he was around the time of sangeet...

I would LOVE It if that happens too...
πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ pink ..... this is an awesome track ..... if Ila knew Pri's background .... and hence plans  a PriDa marriage ..... she'll really take the stuffing out of the revenge bhoot ...... and as I'm sure she's not guilty of Balraj's murder, the story will take a rather interesting  turn .........
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcum back ......shweta .πŸ€—

well i will say ...ur version of the story is excellent ......but i m sure these jokers r not brainy enuff to go on with such a nexcellent script .....they will go o nwith tehir usual crap ....or usi ko gol gol ghumate rahenge ....or saath mein hum bhi usnke saath gol gol ghumte rahenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kaash ./...tum unki script writer hoti .....we wud hav got to watch sum mind blowing chemistry.
ur version proove tht the story have so mu chpotential only if these donkeys known as creatives utilize it πŸ˜†

Edit -

okk ......but i think we shud consider anotehr version of ela being negative also!!
i dunno i cant digest ela being such an angel!\
i think the story cud b gud too ....if ela knows frm teh beginning about sameer and prithvi ....obviously thru sum family pic or sum detectivegiri she wud hav done πŸ˜†
she is playing ulta game with them .........and will trap and will jail them prooving them as imposters and fraud!! if she is behind prithvi tpo marry damzz ....its for sum reason!!
this track wud actually make ....the 3 gals against their motehr and wud know why these guys hav used them and mite b able to forgive their sins!! but if ela is positive ....i see no way for teh gals to forgive these sexy(short form for saxenaπŸ˜†) boys
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Shwets..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Marriage is not my most favorite option for PriDa, in fact, it is one of the passages I really, really don't want PriDa's track to take..

That being said, I know that it seems kinda inevitable right now, and there's every possibility that PriDa will get married. If that happens, I'll be happy for PriDa and my blessings will be with them..πŸ˜†And I would expect the best from GauCha because they have the ability to charm us in anything they do..

I also comprehend you saying that marriage is one of the very few ways possible to bind PriDa together when the truth comes out..But I would love for them to take the awesome 'engagement route' Nisha suggested in one of my posts earlier instead..

But I think your scenarios justify the marriage track really well..

I''l take marriage for PriDa if it happens..But Shwets, I agree with Bugs..I don't think LNMDJ creatives will give it as much thought as you, and they 'll come up with their own twisted version of a 'marriage scenario', which won't make as much sense as your proposed one..

Eh eh @ him seeing her in her nightgown and forgetting the world..Would love that, and was discussing the various possibilities along these lines yesterday with others..Think it's going to be interesting how Prithvi confronts her..But, I don't want a fumbling Prithvi this time, I want an assertive Prithvi, sure of himself, who charms Damini and casts a spell on her..πŸ˜πŸ˜†(Though I don't want or expect her to put her cards on the table just yet..She should make him travel around the world for her, before telling him what's in her heart πŸ˜‰)

Anyways, if creatives do decide to take the 'marital path', which seems likely, I would like them to do it your suggested way..It's sensible..

Hhahah, Bugsy, you and your conspiracy theory @ Ela..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I think by this time I am sure Ela is innocent..😊
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shewtha : U r great. i also love the scenario. I wish ke aisa hi ho.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woah! You have it all chalked out, dont you? πŸ˜†....how are you?

While I havent warmed upto this marriage track yet....I have to say that your possibilty sounds interesting....It would be a great watch if Damini gets married to Prithvi knowing the truth.
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at the nightgown theory.

But I think Savni's track is going to cause problems in PriDa's track.πŸ˜•
Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Hhahah, Bugsy, you and your conspiracy theory @ Ela..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I think by this time I am sure Ela is innocent..😊

hahhahahhahah πŸ˜†
dun b soo sure sarah .......this is a daily soap ....kab konsa negative chatcer posiotive or positive charcetr negative ban jaata hai .....pata bhi nah ichalta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u juss need an episode to get tht twist πŸ˜†.....this is wat my 10 yrs soap experience tells me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post shwetha!

Do u think if avni falls pregnant sam will accept the child??????

As far as marraige is concerned, may be the first scenario is very much possible
carie: I dont want a junior saxena, poor kid let it wait for atleast 5 years, lol.. But as for MK getting kicked i am all for it... and yes i always wanted Damz to find out first...

Naina: That would be awesome, imagine the moment prida get married, Ila is in her study and she thinks, What did u think Prithvi Saxena that i would let u succeed in whatever sinister thing u came for.. I know u care for my daughter, what will u do now...

Neha: Yup i want a Fevicol Jod binding the two of them.. And like u said if the boys realized they have been indeed wrong about ila then god save them from the girls' fury..

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago