PRIDA Marriage: My possible Scenario..

Posted: 14 years ago
I have a feeling PRIDA Marriage or engagement is sooner than we expected and here is how i think and i HOPE things will play out if it were to happen😳
(some things might sound too filmy,but bear with me😆):

Damini and Varun will develop a good working relationship and friendship.. She will notice that varun is still not talking to rosh and rather avoiding her.. She probably will ask him about it and he will in his own way say that she deserves someone better and he does not want to be responsible for hurting her if things go wrong and besides he will like to concentrate on his work and wishes sincerely rosh all the best... Damz will realize this guy genuinely loves her but will give VARNI time to work it out on their own, but she will genuinely start liking varun...😳

Also damz will find out that ila has discussed with prithvi the possibility of prida marriage and he has not said yes outright but wants to know how damz feels... She will insist that Ila drop the idea for now.. Somehow prithvi will also tell ila the same thing that if things are to happen they will without them rushing or jumping into things...

And if Prithvi's light-bulb moment, it is still night folks😉, so i am hoping he will see her in that gorgeous nightdress of hers which he has not seen her in, and all his plans of getting the truth out of her will go for a toss and will have a mumbling fumbling prithvi back again😆

Now the bombshell....

Avni will realize she is pregnant and all hell will break lose in the gujaral household when the family or only Damz finds out and come to know about MK & Avni..

Avni being avni will insist on having the baby and that would necessitate the fast track marriage of avni with MK...

The problem is Damini is still single and there will be a lot of confusion too as to what to do..

Assuming Ila is still in dark, she will not agree to avni marriage without damz getting married first..

First Scenario

So Damz might then ask prithvi for marriage or some form of engagement telling him the exact reasons... 😳

Second scenario:

the real Jai's dad calls up Ila but it is damz who picks up the phone. The real Mr. Chawala might inform about the Real Jai's engagement or something and damini will realize to her horror that they have an imposter in house and she will be totally confused and enraged at the same time...

Being a sensitive issue she will turn to prithvi as neither Ila, Avni or Rosh will be able to handle this atleast for some time...

She will rightly think of Prithvi as he is the CSO cum friend and maybe he can find out about who this guy in their home is...

She will on an impulse drive straight to Prithvi's apartment and there Prithvi will be basically blasting MK for what he has done, she will be intrigued when she realizes she is in real  hearing MK's voice, she enters and is shocked to find out Ballu's pic and will realize that who the three brothers really are...

Truth comes out and i hope she slaps MK atleast TWICE REALLY HARD (sorry Karan, but ur character deserves this and more) and PRIDA will have a heated argument...

When confronted Prithvi will introduce Damz to Veggie Mum and will tell her how her mom ruined his entire family..

Damz will buy none of it...She will rightfully argue that he has no proof and besides when they lost their dad, neither did  her mom go to pieces nor did the girls turn rebels.. etc..

But the pressing issue is avni and damz will realize avni's condition coupled with Ila's health will mean she cant expose the brothers right now...😕

She will threaten Prithvi that she will send MK to jail for impersonating and fraud...if he does not comply with what she says...

She will ask prithvi if he agrees with what MK has done to Avni and prithvi will be honest enough to admit that he is equally upset by it...

She will then insist that MK gets married to Avni and after the baby is born they all get out of the sisters' lives for good so that even if MK is gone, Avni will be able to handle a divorce rather than the fact she got duped by MK.. and avni will have her baby to live for and she can hopefully start her life again someday..

But first for that prida marriage might happen as Damz will insist Veggie Mummy moves in the mansion along with the brothers where Damz will have a hold over the brothers as veggie mummy is in her home (ha ha filmy i know😆) and also they will not think of harming the gujarals as long as veggie mummy is there and also prithvi will realize MK is truly trapped and he will agree.

I dont think he will call Damz Bluff cos if Damz comes thro with her threat- with her connections and proofs the brothers will rot in jail and who will take care of veggie mum, so he will agree buying time and also he feels genuinely sorry for what is happening to avni and after all it is a Saxena kid who is going to be born...

* PHEW* Long post, WAIT not finished yet😆,
 had to make up for my absense the past few days😉😆

PRIDA'S Marriage:

We all want that if and when they do get married, the truth about who prithvi really is should atleast be known to Damini.. The above scenario will justify that..

Marriage will not be an end to the love story rather a catalyst to the beginning of it...

If prida marriage or engagement does not happen and damz finds out the truth, she can simply put them all in jail, then we all can say goodbye to the love stories...

A marriage would tie them together and within a time frame (smells horribly like BT i know, but if done right, this has the making of one heck of a track⭐️) when they get to know each other, love will happen though both will be stubborn to admit it especially Damini..

FACT:

VVR: Yup more Rosh please who brings in her Didis and her Jeejus together while the two guys well they decide whether to go for each other or for rosh😆

Barring VARNI there never was a SAVNI OR PRIDA.... Varun & Rosh love each other.. MK does not love avni, but his real marriage and the possibility of a baby (though i hope they dont bring in a baby, none of them are ready for it), will soften up MK more and throw in the possibility that avni too finds out subsequently but keeps quiet and punishes him in her own way of suffocating him with Guilt, u have one great track with a stronger Avni...⭐️

PRIDA:

Right now it is more than attraction, they care for each other, they respect each other....
Love has not entered their life yet, but when they start living together, over a period of time when all the hatred and bitterness dies down, they will continue to have their fights but also will be the realization that neither of them cant imagine their life without the other, put in the fact that prithvi sincerely takes the role of the eldest damaad seriously atleast when it comes to avni and rosh and damz is taking care of veggie mum & varun and the fact that they will be sharing room together hating each other at the same time pretending to be in love in front of the family😉😳...

Am i the only one who loves this possible scenario, what do u guys think?😃

And will try my best to write shorter posts next time😆

Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha

panting   *Breathless*

Am the firth one to catch this ?
Wow you  really made up for your absence.
more detailed response later....have to read it more than once😉
PRIYA: breathless, dont u mean sleepiness😆,

i hope i did not put u or anyone else to sleep...🥱😆

Will love to hear ur take..😃

getting ready for the brickbats and hopefully some bouquets, ek flower ho toh bhi chalega😆

fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcum back hun🤗
only u cud hav done this😆
a filmytale......
jus hope v get are apt prida....
actually there is a possiblity as u said ila knws who pri actually is 🤔
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg shwetha that was an AWSOME post!!👏
Briliiant,absoloutely.
Do you have the creaives email address?we should definitely send this to them!!

aww id SO love to see this happening...................................................
i wish damz slap karan 2wice and prithvi kick him his stomach 2wice if avni gets-u-know-what.LOOL....

awww can u pm me?id so love to see more!
fibrinogen9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for this post apko 🤗 dena hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hoga
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shwetha

How many episodes do you give for this scenario to unfold?😃
This has to be a really really long running show  LOL

And Iam wide awake dear.
Naina🤗, i know me and my Loooooooooongggggggggggg Posts😆

I am hoping that too better not make another post or else Tina will warn me for spamming the forum with long faltu posts😆

And i still have not forgotten the pic or book ila was looking at ages ago, what if it is the balraj family pic which ballu shared with her and which is why she wants pri to get married to damz, apart from work she realizes, he does care for her..

Or as soon as he hired him,she without telling anyone did a background check on him and she found out who he was around the time of sangeet...

I would LOVE It if that happens too...
👍🏼
savni: I dont have the email id, but sent u a pm anyway, lol...

naina: 🤗 hug to u too, chalu thing u have not given a detailed reply, kuch zyaada ho gaya na, head spinning😆

priya: A month maximum, cos i think damz will not tell him how she feels, both will ask for time from Ila to think it thro...and real jai's dad is on his way in a month's time, so all that should fit in..😆

carie thumbnail
awesome shwetha .ur story makes damini the Hero👏👏.i think the sight of Jr. saxena will bring veggie mom from her shock and she will give more kicks to samz for creating this havoc