Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I did clean it, but it was pretty embarrassing. 

I believe (although it could be just not true) that whenever we make comments (good or bad true or false) on other people, we have to face the same thing.  No one's perfect.

KARMA!! lol

Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜”hey,
i see u guys have all had pretty embarrassing moments. LOL
not that i havent ๐Ÿ˜‰

see, my friends and i had kept a fast, but my grandmom said that we were allowed chocolatesโญ๏ธ so, all of us got really excited and started looking for some chocolates. suddenly my friend found some snickers๐Ÿ‘. i wasnt around at that time. by the time i went there, all of them were  happily eating them. then, i opened mine, and started eating it like a person who was starved since years๐Ÿ˜†LOL. i was so hungry! ๐Ÿ˜ณwhen my frnd was about to do the same, i suddenly yelled 'hey! u r not supposed to eat that! it contains egg!' realising i was eating it too!๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
in my hunger i had forgotten that it contained eggs and we couldnt consume that if we had a fast๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
after that, looking at my expression, my friends couldnt stop laughing. they almost rolled over in their laughter.๐Ÿ˜† i myself couldnt stop laughing on my stupidness๐Ÿ˜†

it gets worse still, bcoz. due to laughing my friend choked. seeing that, all of us started laughing harder, n then, i choked too! come on, can u beat that??????????? two embarrassing moments within 15 mins.๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by kash fan4ever - 14 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ LOL ๐Ÿคฃ

It's funny how sometimes we are doing the same thing but don't realize it until someone else does it.  Lol  I've had those moments too.
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

^^^ LOL ๐Ÿคฃ

It's funny how sometimes we are doing the same thing but don't realize it until someone else does it.  Lol  I've had those moments too.

same here ๐Ÿ˜†
i've had too many of those ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey this is like this game started by bystander

anyways...

once i was talking to myself and telling all kinds of things....some private ...some not so....and to my dismay my whole family was standing right behind me and listening....yikes
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ lol. that must be really embarrassing, spl. the pvt. ones.

and thanks jess and @mystery, (sorry, dont know your name) for letting me know i aint the only one.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shaanz

hey this is like this game started by bystander

anyways...

once i was talking to myself and telling all kinds of things....some private ...some not so....and to my dismay my whole family was standing right behind me and listening....yikes

OMG - That wins the round so far, I think ๐Ÿ˜ณ  That's pretty embarrassing, I can't imagine what I would do if that happens to me ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: kash fan4ever

^^ lol. that must be really embarrassing, spl. the pvt. ones.

and thanks jess and @mystery, (sorry, dont know your name) for letting me know i aint the only one.

Hey, I'm Mahi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You're welcome, no not at all you're not the only one.
KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
once i was setting up the karva chaat plate for my mom, and i was playing around with the sindoor in the washrrom (i didn't want to make noise and my brother was there= the mess it would make) So i didn't know some got on my forehead. The next morning i woke up late, so i didn't look in the mirror
so when i when i went to school, my friends started telling me about the sindoor i had in my hair
i got pissed, and called it shi* by accident, and my friend id like
don't call it shi*, it is a chutki sindoor, iske kimat tum kya jaano
But omg i kept trying to strach it off in english, i'm like hiding from every asian person, hai hai that was hard!
nd after all that, this indian guy says how its like you have sindoor in your hair, and i started trying to play it off
Edited by KiranSD1 - 14 years ago
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiranSD1

once i was setting up the karva chaat plate for my mom, and i was playing around with the sindoor in the washrrom (i didn't want to make noise and my brother was there= the mess it would make) So i didn't know some got on my forehead. The next morning i woke up late, so i didn't look in the mirror
so when i when i went to school, my friends started telling me about the sindoor i had in my hair
i got pissed, and called it shi* by accident, and my friend id like
don't call it shi*, it is a chutki sindoor, iske kimat tum kya jaano
But omg i kept trying to strach it off in english, i'm like hiding from every asian person, hai hai that was hard!
nd after all that, this indian guy says how its like you have sindoor in your hair, and i started trying to play it off

haha that sucks!
i bet all the indians were staring at you ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜†
mimi0295 thumbnail
OMG if I started listing off embarrassing moments, you'd all be reading a novel ๐Ÿคฃ I'll share a moment that I can never forget...

Okay, so a year-ish ago, I had this song stuck in my head (Mitwa-KANK to be precise, because at that time, I was addicted to RoKa, and mitwa was their official song) and I had an essay due, and I was tping up my essay and listening to Mitwa.
The next day, my LA teacher wanted us to read them out loud, and after a few people it was my turn, and i was all excited, so I started off reading, and half way through, all I could see were Mitwa lyrics on my essay :|

That's when I learned: I cannot multitask ... be it singing and typing at the same time or anything else. LOL