l*l Embarrassing Moments-the Humor of Life l*l

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

We have all been through the funny/embarrassing moments of life...(and seen many who have gone through them as well) 😆

Have you ever fallen in front of your crush? Accidentally worn your t-shirt inside out at school?

Please share the embarrassing moments of your life, or moments you have witnessed happening to someone else, here 😛
So we can all read and enjoy :D

& a tip: If you do something embarrassing, the best thing to do is laugh it off 😛

JOKES DEV. TEAM

Edited by Jess. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I've always believed that the jokes are always somewhat inspired from real life and if we end up being part of such a joke, there's nothing funnier!  And we all should laugh at it together!  :)

-Mahi
Jess. thumbnail
Once, i was talking to this uncle...i was with my cousin & he was like who's this? And i was like "He's my Mama-ji's KUDA" lmao
i meant to say munda, but for some reason kuri and munda got mixed into one word 😆

my other cousins were there & they made fun of my for like an hour 😆
I played it off and said thats my new word for he-she lol
-Mystery- thumbnail
^^^ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awww LOL, that's truly hilarious!!!

And what's funnier is that I've made that mistake too 😆  I said Kuda instead of munda in front of grandma, she was like what? That was hilarious!

-Mahi
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

^^^ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awww LOL, that's truly hilarious!!!

And what's funnier is that I've made that mistake too 😆  I said Kuda instead of munda in front of grandma, she was like what? That was hilarious!

-Mahi

😆
its super embarrassing, but i played it off well 😎
haha and you did it too so you cant make fun of me :P

Once i was talking to my friend  & we were talking in punjabi,
and then we started talking about tank tops in english
out of nowhere i say tank top in an indian accent 😆
"thank thop" 😆  😆  😆
Jiannax143 thumbnail
lol embarrassing moment? hmmm

i remember making this video for a class and it was raining outside so we were walking around with our umbrellas and i was like i have an idea! and theyre like PLEASE JIA NO....and im like do you guys really think i'm stupid? and just as i was saying that i sat on a bench and it was wet and then i was wet and i scream and get up....and theyre all like do u really want us to answer that LMAO

it looked pretty stupid
and LMAOO jess...hahahha
Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopah0lic_xo

lol embarrassing moment? hmmm

i remember making this video for a class and it was raining outside so we were walking around with our umbrellas and i was like i have an idea! and theyre like PLEASE JIA NO....and im like do you guys really think i'm stupid? and just as i was saying that i sat on a bench and it was wet and then i was wet and i scream and get up....and theyre all like do u really want us to answer that LMAO

it looked pretty stupid
and LMAOO jess...hahahha

lol everyone makes mistakes 😆  😆

haha i hate when you say your not gonna do something cause your not stupid, but you accidentally do it anyways 😆  😆
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

lol everyone makes mistakes 😆  😆

haha i hate when you say your not gonna do something cause your not stupid, but you accidentally do it anyways 😆  😆

That's the irony of life 🤣

This reminds me of a particularly hilarious and embarrassing situation.  OK, so my friends were meeting for lunch in the cafeteria.  We were late and almost all tables were full.  The only one that was vacant had coffee all over it. 

While we grabbed napkins to wipe it off, I angrily made a comment, "How can people be so careless to spill coffee and not clean it?  Clumsy people!"

And then we sat down with our trays and someone behind me called my name.  I turned around to see who it was and my elbow hit my glass of juice and it spilled all over 😆😆

Yes, it was pretty embarrassing 😳😆

-Mahi
Jess. thumbnail
LOL how ironic 😆
at least you cleaned it though (i hope so at least lol)...unlike the person who spilled the coffee haha
-Mystery- thumbnail
I did clean it, but it was pretty embarrassing. 

I believe (although it could be just not true) that whenever we make comments (good or bad true or false) on other people, we have to face the same thing.  No one's perfect.