Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
haha these are funny....made my nightt

okay so this one isnt soo long ago, i was going to school and like i was trying to think where my classes were and i was staring down at my schedule and like i got confused so i randomly stopped in the middle of hall way and like 5 minutes later i started moving again, still staring at my schedule...i bumbed into my crush and fell =/ and then i got up and went to the side to pass by and bumped into someone else...his best friend =/ i was like ughh so i just turned around and bumped into my best friend...gosh it was soo embarrassing...
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
LMAO!! 🤣 You guys made my day! 🤣 I wanna share some of mine.. 😆 I am gonna copy-paste the incidents I wrote somewhere else.. 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

u all must be knwing dere's a song from the movie Yuvraaj called 'SHANO SHANO'...i really didn't like the song at all...but i heard it a many times at my mama's marriage...for sum reason i started liking d song...and i really do like it now....well...den after a few days...i was on my way to school...my scul bus frnds r all senior to me...but dey r gud frnds of mine...we were discussing sumthing bout music...and den Yuvraaj music came in the spotlight...everyone was saying sumthing...i said i really like the song 'SHADOW SHADOW'.......i just hummed the song....and everyone burst out laughing.....dey were like..."ohh my god Riya...it's SHANO SHANO...not SHADOW SHADOW"......and man dat was really embarrassing.....nw everytime wen any of the songs of yuvraaj is played....dey all wud start "SHADOW SHADOW"......and i go all red really........(actually the thing is i didn't get the lyrics of d song properly and thought Shano Shano as Shadow Shadow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's again at my mama's place....(i have so many memorable moments dere)....we all were waiting for the cars...as soon as the cars wud cum the baarat wud be moving....dere were a hell lot of ppl....so now...most of dem were inside......and few of us were outside the house sitting on d river bank...mostly youngsters.......my small sis and i was wandering about...and den i saw the headlight of a car....i told my sis dat the cars have cum...she started shouting exctitedly..."the cars are here...the cars are here...let's go now".......but den after a min or so....we came to knw dat it was a police car....and now our grandmom shouted.."who said d car has cum?"...actually everyone came out hurriedly...now dere was that guy......so he said "dadi...it was angela"...(angela is my sis...i'm not disclosing her nickaname in public)...but my sis objected.."No...it was riyadidi"...and den again he said..."no...it was angela"....well den...no one actually listened to dem...but my sis went upto him...(he is my sister's some sort of brother..).....and i was standing behind my sis...she said "...Riyadidi ka naam lene mein problem ho raha tha haan??...Riyadidi ka naam lene mein dukhh ho raha tha haan?"....and man........i was like really embarrassed.....and so was he...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was my frnd's b'day....and i went to her house for the party...it was all cool and grt fun......now at 11'o clock in d nite.....my frnd along with all her siblings came upto the main road where my dad wud pick me up.....her siblings included her brother and 6 cousins..4 girls and 2 guys..we all were chatting through the way...now...one of her cousins is really cute...and i told my dad...dat dere's a cousin of my frnd...he is cute....now wen my dad came to pick me up....he started talking with everyone....and in my horror...my dad said..."Meri beti toh aap parr fida hain"....and that too to the wrong guy........man.....i was so very embarrassed dat day......i turned all red.......everyone shared a good laugh except me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaaah,
I felt like sharing this.

Last term,
(Basically before we broke up for schl)
I was in a hurry, it was about... 8:00 Am,
+& I was getting late for school, since I wake up at 6, but that day
I woke up unusually at 7:30.

So there I was...

Having a quick shower,

Drying my hair,

Sorting my face out (meaning putting moisturizer on)
🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

+& I started changing into my schl uniform,

I changed and I wasn't looking where my shoes were and grabbed anything I saw.

I got to school, and half the day was completely fine.

When it was time for P.E and I was changed into my high-tops.
I looked down and gasped!😲

I was wearing TWO DIFFERENT SHOES!😲

One was a regular black flats (from aldo) and then I was wearing a random black flat but it had beads at the top...

I was just lucky no one noticed,
but then I started thinking why the hell was my maths teacher watching my feet when I was running up the stairs!

Aaaaah I kept winging all day and then throughout the whole week over my stupidy! 😔👎🏼
🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

But now when I think about it,
I just start laughing.
My friends won't let go of it.
Every morning when I catch up with my bff to go schl with her,
She always says "Checked your shoes today, did you? hmm seems so..." 🤣🤣🤣.🤣.🤣🤣

E.
mistery-1 thumbnail

i have embarrassing moment too,few years ago at new years day i went to the temple and wore my shirt font side to back and there one aunti jee told me and i felt i my goddddddddddddddddd what the hell, i went to the washroom and changed it i did not feel like staying at the temple any more

🤔