Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanayaa

Okkkk now its too much haan  its really getting on my nerves seriouslu how can u write such beautiful oneshots nd all I m tired of praising u ya
tired of praising me?? greatπŸ˜›
well how is college di??
its long since u came online glad that u read this and commented on it!!

OKKK now serious pheww a long one haan  it was a n awesome one shot as usual πŸ˜†
well people ask me to post longer updates.this was not intended but it turned out to be a bit long!πŸ˜ƒ
Thank God atleats Akshi forgave Naitik atleast in d oneshot. Wow Nandini agreed to marry gud it wuld be nice to see her lovetrack also.😊
i'll post the next part and u'll ge to seethe new characters
Last scnene was awesome oh god wen will both of dem cross d four steps of love nd all Show me yo pata nahi wen we will see dem getting closer nd cosy cosy . Vaisa yaar I was thinking how  willl u manage 3-3 ffs together ??? isnyt it difficult ????
i donno ??is it difficult??❓
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dese ones r also for Drishti richa ayesha pinky for helping u out😊
a big hug to them from me!!!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: pinky35

i m glad u mentioned my name but it all your hardwork n imagination.

it wuld not have been possible without ur support!!

thnx shrishti!!

Originally posted by: Tafseer

hey lovely shweta.....its gr8......i loved it......achchi part thi.....

thnx tafseer.😊

Originally posted by: rbb88

it was gr8 as usual..

happy to know that u liked it!! u liked it!!😳
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww thankyou sooo much for the dedication sweatha....
u made my day..im rlly rlly touched.....it was sooooooooo sweet of you
a wonderful part...i hope evrything gets solved like dis only in the serial!....jus love ur romantic parts....they r sooo real!
it was rlly nice...waiting for the update....
rlly a nice part...:)
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey di it was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice
loved it to the core
aesome suberb
oh it was so long
n u did wat i expected
in the last it was very nice lovely
i have started imagining all these
well it was perfect
plzz keep posting like this
love you

Sanayaa thumbnail

How r ur studies nd lyf going on???????😊
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nasco

ill be posting the next part soon. actually im overwhelmed with the response i got for this oneshot!!

well it had 2 get gud response afterall i was also there were so many ppl who gave advices n improved it including meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ neways just kidding!!!

morning
akshara gets up and she sits on the bed.she sees that naitik is still sleeping and  a faint smile appears on her face when she thought of him.our naughty naitik was not asleep.he was secretly admiring hi wife's beauty and had acted as if he was sleeping when akshara opened her eyes.akshara turned to the other side an was about to get out of the bed when she felt two hands wrap around her.she was surprised and naitik rested his chin on her shoulder.he kissed her earlobes wich made a tickling sensation to akshara.he said that she looked beautiful while sleeping and she blushed at this and he kissed her cheek.she got out of the bed and she went to get freshened up grabbing her clothes and towel.

after sometime.akshara came out of the shower .her hair was still wet since she could not dry her hair properly with one hand.naitik was working on his laptop when she came out.he saw that her hair was still wet .he went to her an grabbed the towel from her.he helped her dry the hair and akshara was soo happy.he smiled at her and then sneaked another kiss to her.
he went to get freshened up while akshara tries to wear her saree with oe hand.she was finding it really difficult to make the folds with one hand .it as then our naitik came after talking a bath.he saw this and he went to her.he sat down beside her and helped her in making the folds properly.akshara gave him a sweet kiss as his reward .she felt really fortunate to get someone like naitik as her husband.😳😳
he helped her wear the jewellery and filled her maang too.
then they both went down.gaytri maa was surprised to see naksha down .she had decided to help akshara with everything but akshara  was already done with it!he asked her why she hand't called anyone for help and how did she manage everything??akshara looked at naitik and said to gayatri that naitik helped her with everything.

they all had breakfast.everyone were relieved and happy .shankari taai came in after sometime.she had come to inform them that the groom's family would visit them the next day.
everyone got really excited and each of them got busy doing preparations for the function.

(here is the new family hope u guys like them)

balraaj malhotra
he is a the owner of the balraaj builders with it's wings spread around the world.he is married to suvarna balraaj but she died a 1year ago in an accident).he has two sons.

akshay malhotra

he is looking after his fathers business he had done his education abroad.he had taken his businesss into even greater heights within a short period of time and was selected as the most promising entrepenneur of the year.he was well supported by his wife prarthna.he was a caring brother too.

prarthna akshay malhotra

she is mrried to akshay malhotra .she considers his faily as her life.she had lost her parents when she was really small and was brouht up by her uncle and aunt.she is a dutiful bahu and takes care of her husband and his family.

sharad malhotra

he just completed his education and has joined his business,he is currently working along with his brother and was slowly putting into use the academical knowledge he had obtained.he is really close to his bhabhi and brother.

that's the introduction
now a shot at the relationships

suvarna and balraaj treated prarthna like thier own child.suvaran who had craved for a girl child loved her like anyhting.balraaj was a father to her.they al lived happily whne disaster struck adn suvarna was no kore.prarthna found it difficult to cope up with it.but then she had too for tohers.she helped her father in lw and became a mother to her devar. sharad was really close to his bhabhi and used to call her atleast once  a day een when he was abroad studying.
akshary loved his brother like anythign he was his support.akshary and prathna had been married for over 1 and a half years.prathna supported akshay in his job.she was an MBA graduate and she also helped him.

so tell me guys!!how was it??

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago