averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Naksh took leave the next day along with Anthony and Yash. When asked, Naksh told Gayu and Abhira how the Maheshwaris were yet to be informed, which included Shourya and Varsha, along with Jasmeet and Anshuman, and their kids' families - Ananya Maheshwari Sharma (currently in Dubai, at her architect son Josh Sharma's house), and Veer Maheshwari's (Anshuman and Jasmeet's son) family in UK. Plus, he needed to have Singhaniya House decorated to welcome Abhira. He did not disclose the ulterior motive he had, because he wanted it to stay discreet.

In the meantime, Abhir and Abhira bonded over their parents, their idiosyncrasies and much more. Abhir and Kairav shared firsthand about that horrible fateful night when the Goenkas threw out their widowed, pregnant granddaughter with her 5-6 year old son, just to satisfy a spoilt brat like Ruhi.

Kairav was choked with emotions, when Muskaan cried to console him, as he spoke, "Muskaan, I was not even able to give Maayka's chunari on Akshu's arthi. Mujhse bada abhaaga bhai kaun hoga? Meri phool si naazuk Akshu, poori zindagi struggle ki, lekin Goenkas ke wajah se mujhse bhi contact nahin rakha."

"Mumma ne woh accident nahin kiya tha." Abhira spoke. She continued, "She took the blame to protect the real culprit, Ruhi. It's all in her diary."

"Abhira, can you show us" Abhir asked, "I knew she was so distraught that she couldn’t even think properly as to the next step."

"This explains a lot, why she agreed to leave, and did not insist the Goenkas to make Ruhi understand. She was shielding Ruhi." Kairav gave his insight.

"Yes, so typical of Mumma, to be selfless, so much that she put us at risk. BS, do you know how lucky I am to have even found you? I would have led life thinking my little sister was dead like my mother. Likewise, same for you, you thought you were an orphan with no family. I am so sorry that you had go through so much without me to support you." Abhir remorsefully said.

Abhira's disgust for Ruhi grew paramount. Understanding her mother, sacrificed her own family for Ruhi's happiness. Soon, she understood how Akshu's foolishness cost them their whole family. Abhira figured out she had to be practical.

When she shared about the resort breaking down, Kairav gave her a solution, "Abhira, you and Abhir are entitled everything that belonged to Akshu. That includes her jewelry, and the stree-dhaan that Mumma was given. You both have inheritance rights on Papa's money. When divided properly, that is one-third. That should be enough to buy the resort, and start building it. You can return Armaan's money. You do not need to depend on him, if you fight for your inheritance. Don't be gullible like Akshu. It is your right, your haq. The Goenkas will gift everything to Ruhi on a silver platter, and they did that by kicking out Akshu at her most vulnerable state. Living with respect is one thing, but leaving your rights is just plain folly. Tum bheek nahin maang rahi, tum apna haq le rahi ho. That haq which no one, including Manish Goenka has no right strip you and Abhir of."

----Udaipur-----

Naksh, a few days later, came with expensive and exotic sweets at Poddar Mansion. Hearing Naksh's name, Sanjay Bansal, ran as fast he could to butter up the chairman of Singhaniya Enterprises.

"Sir, aap? You should have called me." Sanjay spoke.

"Kaun hain Jamaisa?" Kaveri came in, understanding it was an important client, otherwise Sanjay would not have been entertaining like he did.

"Namaste Kaveri ji." Naksh got up to greet Kaveri with folded hands.

"Maasa, yeh Mr. Naksh  Singhaniya hain. Chairman of Singhaniya Enterprises. Inke saath abhi haal mein hi deal sign huyi hai. Aur Singaniya sahab, yeh humari Maasa." Sanjay gave introductions.

"Ji namaste, aapka yahaan aana kaise hua." Kaveri responded back with her own namaste.

"Well, actually this is not business related. I came to invite you all for a Satnarayan puja at Singhaniya House. It is a closed family affair, with all the extended families through intermarriage, coming and visiting us. I wanted to extend the invite to your family, as we are already business partners, but I would definitely like to see us becoming family-like friends." Naksh smiled a disarming smile.

"Kyun nahin. Thank you so much for the invite." Kaveri was pleased seeing Naksh's humbleness.

"Kaveri ji, my grandniece has a special request. She humbly wanted to have Madhav ji and Vidya ji attend as well." Naksh replied.

"Woh kyun?" Kaveri was puzzled.

"Jab aap aayengi, tab jaan jaayeingi.  Har cheez ke liye ek sahi samay hota hai Kaveri ji. Aap bura na maane. Mujhe bahut seriousness se allergy hai." Naksh grinned, as Kaveri's cheeks flushed due to his subtle flirting.

"Aapne itna maan diya hai, toh zaroor ayeinge." Kaveri promised. Seriousness se toh allergy uss ladki ki thi! Jaise yeh aur woh rishtedaar hon! - thought Kaveri to herself.

---Krish's Room---

All the younger Poddars had gathered, and were conspiring with Krish having the least interest to do so.

Kiara, "You guys think I talk rubbish right? I even overheard the servants' tongues wagging on about Ruhi Bhabhi paying extra attention to Armaan Bhaiya."

Charu had not forgotten what Ruhi had done by exposing her. She owed the favor back.  She took interest in Kiara's talks, and said, " Guys, I agree I was wrong in hiding about Dev. However, what was Abhira Bhabhi's mistake in all this?"

Aryan quipped, "Well, if she knew she should have told us earlier."

Krish looked at Kiara and signaled her to get Aryan out of the room.

Kiara, got up and left. She got one of her friends' little sister to call on the home line asking for Aryan. Manisha was watching al this from a distance and decided to listen in on the kids.

Once, Aryan was out, Charu continued, "I had been the one to tell her to stay quiet, when she had urged me multiple times to disclose to the family about Dev. Abhira Bhabhi has stood up for every single one of us. She saved Kiara and Ruhi Bhabhi from goons on Holi, she obliged Nanisa so that I could do my internship in law, she helped Aryan pursue hockey, she even helped Krish with dancing, and  setting him up as a dance instructor. Plus, she has helped Ruhi Bhabhi countless times, but Ruhi Bhabhi always goes against Abhira Bhabhi. That is not fair."

"You think that's bad. I witnessed wrong doings on her part. It was so bad, even Dettol can't help sanitize my eyes." Krish gritted his teeth. Manisha was all alarmed as she listened in.

"She was hugging Armaan Bhai from the back on his shoulder. He was leaving, and she held onto him." Krish spoke. Manisha's eyes as big as saucers. What was she hearing!

"Are you sure Krish Bhaiya?" Kiara spoke in disbelief. One of her theories was actually becoming true.

"Yes, they were shocked as I was. I quickly came back to my room, and the Armaan Bhai tried to reach out. He knocked on my door, but I didn't open. Now he doesn't meet my eyes." Krish spoke.

Manisha quicky came in the room, and locked it. The kids were surprised seeing her.

"Chhoti Mami, aap?" Charu asked.

"Listen kids, I too have had suspicions on Ruhi for a long time. She has always been getting in the middle of Armaan and Abhira. Even going to Mussourie with divorce papers. However, she's not straight forward like Abhira. She's crooked and will lie at the bat of a hat." Manisha spoke her heart.

Everyone in Krish's room were shocked, as Manisha continued, "I fear only that Maasa, Jeth ji and Jethani ji would be very disappointed in Armaan. Before you say anything, you need to have concrete proofs, else yeh toh vakilon ka ghar hai, innocent until proven guilty. Please once you gather evidence, show them Manu and I first?"

---Armaan's Office ---

Armaan, after the fiasco that Ruhi had pulled in his room by being caught by Krish, could not allow himself to face Krish. Krish would throw acidic taunts at him once in a while. No one else paid heed at home, assuming that he did that because he was hurt with Abhira's departure. Armaan was thankful to God in a way for this. If anyone would ask, what would he have said? Would he have told the truth? Why was it that it was Ruhi always urging him to go and say? Why couldn't she have a heart to heart talk with Dadisa? After all, she was Dadisa's FBF…favorite bahu forever….-Uh! What is happening to me? I've started to use crazy abbreviations like Hulk ki Mameri behan?  He glanced in his phone at the Gangaur pics where Abhira was so innocently lovely. Abhira might not have been a striking beauty like Akshara Ma'am, but she had a beautiful pure innocence which radiated through her, making her glow. She was pure, untarnished by the wicked, Machiavellian ways of the world like Ruhi. Abhira only gave. She did not know how to take. That was why she kept a record of the expenses that Armaan had spent on her. He was awed when she had offered her own clay for Ruhi to make Gangaur statues.  Does guilt never gnaw Ruhi like does to him? Is she that obtuse towards sensitivity to others?

He had hated himself for his conduct towards Abhira on Gangaur night. It was once again a déjà vu. Charu had come to him and confided how she had been the one to stop Abhira from telling anyone, and how she had been the one to steal his case documents when Dadisa was charged. Both times, it was Charu's fault, yet somehow Abhira bore the brunt for it. Perhaps it was easy to blame Abhira, as she had no one like she said. Perhaps the family took undue advantage of the fact that Abhira was an orphan. Had she been related to that Anthony Chauhan, to whom Fufasa was bending over backwards for; perhaps the situations would have been different. Instead of directly blaming her, perhaps they'd ask her rationale. Who am I kidding, I've been no better than any of them. I've hurt her so badly, that she left Udaipur because of it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love it. Cant wait to see the faces of Kaveri Fufa and Ruhi when they realize who Abhira really is. 

Ruhi ki toh dhajjiyan udni chahiye. 

I'm cackling away in happiness and excitement. 

Armaan needs to own up go his mistakes and pay the price. But i think Ruhi is more to blame. Hopefully he'll learn a lesson to never take anyone's BS like he did with Ruhi. 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it. Waiting to see the reactions of the entire Poddar family when they see Abhira with her relatives.

Manisha is too good. 

Hope we get something like this in the serial. Ruhi and Armaan truth coming out, that too by Charu, Krish and Manisha.

Nocturnal7 thumbnail

Loved the family interaction❤️

Edited by Nocturnal7 - 19 days ago
ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

So satisfying 

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cannot wait for the fireworks to go off....their faces would be too funny when they see who Abhira is and who her family is. Ruhi is a Goenka but nothing compared to Abhira family, who she is related to.

This time, no one will be able to say crap to her. Its unbearable watching the TV Show, Abhira once again getting the blame, Ruhi is a snake and Armaan is a prick.

If I was Abhira, I would leave. But I let fanfiction do the talking and wishing it happens in the show.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for band baja of poddar and gorilla 

Lovely update 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Eagerly waiting for Abhira’s entry

Has Armaan realized his love for Abhira or not?

Please update soon 

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Family interactions were fantastic but finally Armaan used his brains and his consciousness awoke