IMP: Shakuntala Forum Being Archieved!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
SalaamNamaste Guys...

I'm here to announce that Shakuntala forum is going to be archieved soon..
I have got a pm from the GM about this Hence, I would like to tell you to finish the pending threads asap...
I  Know we guys became like a family and i am really sad about this forum getting closed but if i assure you we will  meet again in a new forum with new activities going around the forum...😳
I will miss you guys as we bonded so well in such a short time.. But its true "good things have to come on end".. and thats so happening now.. Shakuntala will be always specal to me as it has given me such good friends and i got a chance in the Dev team as well because of it..😳
A Hug to all from My side!πŸ€—

Shakuntala Dev Team..πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh GOD yaar will miss my all friends of this forum badly,,:)
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nahi...................intni bad news............😭......cries.........wat will happen abt the marriage thread .........tht was an only place where me, ritu , mouli n munyr met n discussed................noo.............n wat abt chat thread.........ooh nooo.....i will miss all my frndz................saher my one n only guruji.........sano my gr8 frnd n mod........ritu , mouli n munyr.......i will miss meeting u.......n chatting .......oh no.....kyu aisa hona tha........
saher_90 thumbnail
Even i'll miss u too my sweety ur my only n only  shishyea yaar:(will miss this forum n my friends yaar:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Luvshaku-

nahi...................intni bad news............😭......cries.........wat will happen abt the marriage thread .........tht was an only place where me, ritu , mouli n munyr met n discussed................noo.............n wat abt chat thread.........ooh nooo.....i will miss all my frndz................saher my one n only guruji.........sano my gr8 frnd n mod........ritu , mouli n munyr.......i will miss meeting u.......n chatting .......oh no.....kyu aisa hona tha........

Hey sweety i know , i am gonna miss you all as well.. its not closing now but once the thread will be doen of shakun and Dushant i have to tell Gms as they have pmed me.. I am sure we will again meet in some forum..πŸ˜›
pretty_angel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats a very heartbreacking news......its so sad!
we were lik a family n as said by luvshaku,wht abt the celebration forum?
n chat corner,it was the only means to hav a talk wid u guys.oh god,why this has to b done so early?
will miss all of my frnds of this forum specially
ritu,munyr,jawaher,maryam,saher n sano.........u all rock buddies!!
its like a cosy forum where i can share my emotions with u all..........hope that we will meet again........

but sano can u tell why is this going to happen even when the forum is quite active.........????
its really active as compared to many other forumss...........but still we hav to deal with this misfortune!!!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What can I say more?I'm terriblly shocked!!!!

It feels exactly the same when Shakuntala's off air news came!!!!!!!!!!!

I came after the holiday to see the updates but seeing this ...its all so unfortunate......Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty_angel17

n chat corner,it was the only means to hav a talk wid u guys.oh god,why this has to b done so early?
its like a cosy forum where i can share my emotions with u all..........hope that we will meet again........

but sano can u tell why is this going to happen even when the forum is quite active.........????
its really active as compared to many other forumss...........but still we hav to deal with this misfortune!!!

Oh jaana.. I know yaar its a sad news.. No the have asked me that they have to add t in the archeives... and i  have took sometime till that marriage celebration thread get its final celebration.. after that nothing will be there so we have to add it
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

What can I say more?I'm terriblly shocked!!!!

It feels exactly the same when Shakuntala's off air news came!!!!!!!!!!!

I came after the holiday to see the updates but seeing this ...its all so unfortunate......

Heya honey... It was obvious honey becoz shakuntak ended 4-5 months ago.. so its not so very active as well only the celebration thread is going on... so after it will come to an end it willgo in archives!
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty_angel17

Jani will miss u tooπŸ˜­πŸ˜”will miss my all friends here😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭