Sheetal Dabholkar as Mira

Posted: 14 years ago
I would love to see Sheetal Dabholkar play the role of Elder Mira, and Anas Rashid 2 play her husband role..

What do you guys think about it?

If Anas and Sheetal enters the show, then I am positive that the show's trp's will increase.  Additionally, he ans she has already proven how good of a actor Anas and Sheetal is!!

Sagars are you listening??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wouldn't think so, you don't want famous actors who are remembered as Prithviraj and Sanyogita to play more historical characters like Meera and Bhoj Raj.....

Can you imagine, some people would want Smriti Irani as Meera, but everyone else who watches the show would forget about Meera, they would be calling her Tulsi...... does my opinion make sense, or am I confusing you like I do with everyone usually πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Basically, you need a kind of fresh face, so they can make their name through the role of Meera.....
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I  am a great sheetal & aditi fan
if anyone of these 2 become meera ,i will b happy
as both r my favorites !!!
Originally posted by: sattvik

I wouldn't think so, you don't want famous actors who are remembered as Prithviraj and Sanyogita to play more historical characters like Meera and Bhoj Raj.....

Can you imagine, some people would want Smriti Irani as Meera, but everyone else who watches the show would forget about Meera, they would be calling her Tulsi...... does my opinion make sense, or am I confusing you like I do with everyone usually πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Basically, you need a kind of fresh face, so they can make their name through the role of Meera.....

achha thick hai hum banjate hai mira
bolo kaisa rahega i also use to act in Bengali shows toh me try hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†raha sawal smiti ji ka usko mira ka sasumaa chalega kyuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
haha well sheetal ish role ke liya perfect hai yaarπŸ˜‰
Edited by rumela711926 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sita11

I  am a great sheetal & aditi fan

if anyone of these 2 become meera ,i will b happy
as both r my favorites !!!

thankssssssssss yaaaaaaaaaaaa😳
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar  rumi
don't have you seen post of divya1209(Aditi Sajwan as Meera)..
plz check it.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are chill guys y r we all r fighting its up to sagars let them decide who's gng to be elder meera
n dnt forget sagars always bring the actor who is best suited for the role their r many examples the n the biggest one r arun govil ji n deepika ji aka ramji n sita ji of old ramayana

so lets trust sagars if thy r bringing aditi sajwan as elder meera thy hv thought of sumthing
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hhmmmm ya she can well lets see