Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Hello every1 finally I found this thread πŸ˜ƒ

Today I got my molar on left side removed...it pained alot but m feeling kind of ok now.

I would like to share this with all of you : Samir Rajdas date of birth is 20 april 1963.
He didnt dub for Luv Kush as shooting for Mahabharat was going on and Luv Kush is shot in Baroda while Mahabharat was is shot in Mumbai.

Hi Aradhana, our beloved fellow CEO.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ouch, how are you feeling? Does your mouth all ache, I know how it feels! Take lots of rest dear, and drink lots of fluids.

Thanks for the info on Samir!πŸ˜ƒ Wait, he acted in Mahabharat? Which role?πŸ˜• So his voice in Luv Kush wasn't his?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

In this pic Swapnil looks a bit like Satish Shah..no offence😳

Lol, as I don't know who Satish Shah is, I can't agree or disagree.πŸ˜† Who's Satish Shah?😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Is this swapnil??😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲, what happened i saw him recently in TV he was just awsome what this fat is about😲😲😲😲😲, I dont understant please i had few exams and all so i lost few post but yet dont believe this is swapnilπŸ˜•. He was awesome, smart dude what is thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Lol, aww, did you fall for this pic Rajnish?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This pic is just from comedy circus with all the makeup and fake fat, not real, buddy. If you look in the prev pages, you'll see "smarter" pics of him, but here's another "real" pic. Hope you feel better.πŸ˜‰

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Lol, as I don't know who Satish Shah is, I can't agree or disagree.πŸ˜† Who's Satish Shah?😳

lol thats cuz he was playing satish shah in that skit, who is a popular bolly comic and one of the judges on comedy circus πŸ˜ƒ

and yaaaay ur back aradhana! glad ur feeling better!

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Hi Aradhana, our beloved fellow CEO.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ouch, how are you feeling? Does your mouth all ache, I know how it feels! Take lots of rest dear, and drink lots of fluids.

Thanks for the info on Samir!πŸ˜ƒ Wait, he acted in Mahabharat? Which role?πŸ˜• So his voice in Luv Kush wasn't his?

lol no his lav kush voice was shah nawaz, our vasudev...
and glad u liked the kaush vid!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

⭐️⭐️Rest of Wedding Update⭐️⭐️

And the Welcoming Ceremony Starts!

Sita enters the Wedding Mandap

Brahmji, Shivji, Saraswatiji, and Parvathiji attend the Wedding
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Feet Washing Ceremony

Kanya Dhana

Will do the rest of the wedding and Ayodhya welcome pics tomorrow (since I had already covered Vidhaai before😳)
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Three SiyaRam Vivah Sigs until the next batch of pics are up:πŸ˜‰

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Awwww what indescribably gorgeous pics n siggies.... everyone, everything looks stunning... the hand-hold 😍😍😍 thx so much for this sweets, now I'm gonna go to bed and have the best dreams... that I'm a guest at this most beautiful event in the universe how to thank you enough for such a privelege πŸ˜‰