Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Aww, thanks hun, but the credit doesn't go to me! It goes to RS for the beautiful picturization of the wedding, RJ for the superb melodious music, and the actors for putting their hearts into the role and looking like real brides and grooms.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Aww, you're welcome....I'm glad my update gave you sweet dreams. I was going to put it off till this morning but now I'm glad I didn't.πŸ˜‰

Lol, I know what you mean....I too felt like a privileged guest at this magical fairy tale wedding.😍 And guess what? I even managed to get pics of ourselves! Check em out!πŸ˜‰

Here's you...situated quite comfortable right behind the bride and groom in a black and red dress...

And here's me...staring off into space behind Maharaj Janak, in the red and yellow dress.πŸ˜†

See, even we managed to snag some prime spots at the biggest wedding of the century!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Yaaaayyy u found us πŸ˜† But from what I remember, you're the one right next to me in blue, doing as Sita Maa asked and making sure her hair stays in place πŸ˜‰ And then, what good are our music lessons if we didn't proceed to do this and wow the crowds (sry abt the quality - I still had a TretaYug camera, u snuck in ur KaliYug one) πŸ˜†:

Remember that jam session? We had a blast πŸ˜›

Btw fact of the day: the one in red n green is Swati (last name.... uhhh... I think Shah?)... she hosts radio shows on desi stations in NJ n NY, and also has this song request show on TVAsia on which she never gets tired of showing "Siya Raghuvarji Ke Sang" to remind viewers of her 15 mins of fame... I don't mind, cuz I love watching it anyway!!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thx for the "shatrughan" pic Lali, he... changed 😳
And thanks so much for the Arun interview Rajnish!! Love how he mentioned RS being very very specific about what he wanted his actors doing - his hard work  and attention to every minute detail shows in his work, it always came out perfect!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the interview Rajnish, I read it once before but it was nice reading it again.πŸ˜ƒ Like Lola said, I loved reading how RS was a superb director who explained every miniscule detail. No wonder Ramayan was such a success!⭐️

Lol, glad you like the pics of ourselves, Loli.πŸ˜‰ And I like your choice of "me" better than mine.πŸ˜† And don't worry, I love your "treta yug" camera pics a looooot! We really wowed the audience with our melodious singing, didn't we?πŸ˜‰ (Great, now we're manipulating each other into thinking we were in places we weren't. What next, time travel?πŸ˜†)

Glad you like the Samir pic. Yeah, he changed a lot, but he still has that naughty "chhota bhai" look of our beloved Shatru.πŸ˜‰ He's very recognizable.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Maharaas Siggies

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello...
jai shri krishna!
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammygurl

hello...
jai shri krishna!

jai shri krishnaπŸ˜›, welcome to this chat club and do tell something about yourselfπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

hello...
jai shri krishna!

Hey ammygurl!πŸ˜› It's great to see you here, didn't know you knew RS's Ramayan and SK as well.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† We have a lot in common then! How are things going?

Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Shri Ram! 
ammygurl thumbnail
Things are going good...Lalitha di...I am in love with krishanji...He is my brother...And as for Ramji..I don't tell this often to people but yeah...I treat him like my father...PARAMPITA parmatma...that's what I call him..:D
So...yeah..V have that in common too..πŸ˜ƒ
@rajnish_kumar...hello rajnishji...It's like..I am tired of posts proclaiming who i am..what i am...:D..so please the book talk forum or the harry potter forum...😊[lol]
MY name is Ananya by the way! If that's what u want to know...I am 16 years old...I am a big fan of krishanji....I am very much into books and I love reading ramayan...Sita vivaah especially..!! Now u tell me..😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Things are going good...Lalitha di...I am in love with krishanji...He is my brother...And as for Ramji..I don't tell this often to people but yeah...I treat him like my father...PARAMPITA parmatma...that's what I call him..:D
So...yeah..V have that in common too..πŸ˜ƒ

😊

Aww, how cute!πŸ˜ƒ Def Ramji is our father and Krishnaji our protective brother.πŸ˜‰ 

Did you see Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan and/or Shri Krishna? If so, how did you like them?
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
ammygurl thumbnail
Hmm...
I used to watch ramayan when i was young...Now recently I watched ndtv imagine's new ramayana and that is awesum..
classic..
ramji<gurmeet> is soooooo cute! he portrayed to watch the character sooo well...and as for sitaji...she was mind blowing and perfect!
And i never had a chance to watch krishanji wala serial though my mom used that one..I watched Color's jai shri krishna and that is worth applauding too..:)