Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
yaaaaayyyy wedding update begins!! thanks a bunch lali, all 4 dulhans are dazzling! and yep no other mytho costumes could compare to these, they're simple but stunning... don't need insane amts of glitz to be the center of attention, and these girls proved it!!! but lol did you notice, usually the three elder ones are smiley and shrutkirti looks either nervous or upset or out of it, but in these she's the only one who's smiling... she's like come on let's do this!! shatrughan here i come πŸ˜†
can't wait for more, they're toooo gorgeous!!!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Hi Guys, found 5 minutes free time so made a Dashrath Kaushalya siggie: hope you like! :)

very very nice siggies lalithaπŸ‘
the great pair of RAJA DASHRATH & KAUSHLAYAJI πŸ‘
i missed a lot on this club
not finding tht much time now a days
but will def post my comments as soon as i get some 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sita11

very very nice siggies lalithaπŸ‘

the great pair of RAJA DASHRATH & KAUSHLAYAJI πŸ‘
i missed a lot on this club
not finding tht much time now a days
but will def post my comments as soon as i get some 😊

Thanks Sita!πŸ€—

We missed you in IF😳, esp in JSK Forum. But I totally understand that work must have kept you busy. 

Take your time dear, reply when you find time.πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

yaaaaayyyy wedding update begins!! And it shall continue after I return home.πŸ˜‰ My computer's finally working so I'll be able to continue clicking away when I go home. thanks a bunch lali, all 4 dulhans are dazzling! No need to thank me for their loveliness!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Lol, you'r welcome. and yep no other mytho costumes could compare to these, they're simple but stunning... don't need insane amts of glitz to be the center of attention, and these girls proved it!!! Agreed! Sooo many mytho costumes today are full of glitter, sparkles and whatnot that I just feel soooo sorry for the actresses, I'd hate to dress up like that!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but lol did you notice, usually the three elder ones are smiley and shrutkirti looks either nervous or upset or out of it, but in these she's the only one who's smiling... she's like come on let's do this!! shatrughan here i come πŸ˜†Lol, you're right! My sis and I comment on that every single time we watch and rewatch the Vivah epis. Like you said, Shrutakirti looks totally excited and ready for marriage, while Mandavi looks like she's about to beard a lion in its den. Urmila looks like she's scared out of her wits to be marrying LakhanπŸ˜‰ and thinking 'what am I getting myself into', and Sita looks like she's glancing at the mirror every other second nervously and saying, "You missed a spot." to her maids.πŸ˜†
can't wait for more, they're toooo gorgeous!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Wooow, sweet vid! Jayshreeji looks lovely as Radha!πŸ˜›
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello every1 finally I found this thread πŸ˜ƒ
Today I got my molar on left side removed...it pained alot but m feeling kind of ok now.

I would like to share this with all of you : Samir Rajdas date of birth is 20 april 1963.
He didnt dub for Luv Kush as shooting for Mahabharat was going on and Luv Kush is shot in Baroda while Mahabharat was is shot in Mumbai.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
In this pic Swapnil looks a bit like Satish Shah..no offence😳
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Is this swapnil??😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲, what happened i saw him recently in TV he was just awsome what this fat is about😲😲😲😲😲, I dont understant please i had few exams and all so i lost few post but yet dont believe this is swapnilπŸ˜•. He was awesome, smart dude what is thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Is this swapnil??😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲, what happened i saw him recently in TV he was just awsome what this fat is about😲😲😲😲😲, I dont understant please i had few exams and all so i lost few post but yet dont believe this is swapnilπŸ˜•. He was awesome, smart dude what is thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Its for dekh india dekh..one of his comedy acts😳