Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ammoos

I dont want karva chauth to bring Sanraj together but DM's love for his chokri....๐Ÿ˜

I don't care what brings them together as long as they stay together๐Ÿ˜†  If it's love, or Karva Chauth or the biggest Diwali sale that brings them together, I will be so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fuzzyface thumbnail
i beginning to think this promo is a trap for all the sanraj friends.
DM is accepting Santu for Hiten's sake and knowing Santu she will play along coz she wants to be the big momma.
I am hoping but i think we are all going to be disappointed it is not gonna be as how we are expecting.
the new union must have a twist and strings attached.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Dear Friends, I always knew that I loved Bandini as a show & Specially DM & Santu (Ronit & Aasiya) as a pair, as I felt they shared an unexplainable deep bonding & Sizzling chemistry. But after seeing this promo for OCT 7th I am feeling so happy & jumping with joy like a small child ..!! Only now I have realised how much I ADORE this show as well as DM & Santu. and I feel that the scenes may not be the same as in the promop..but the promo depicts what is going to happen..and I am sure it will be as wonderful or should say even more Amazing scene than what they have showed in promo..GOSH..I CANNOT SLEEP Tonight tha's for sure.. actually I am a great Fan of 3 shows on TV at present one is this show Bandini, other two are Mile jab hum tum & love ne mila di jodi..and coincidentally all the three shows ..lead paisr whom I love that Mayu & NUps & Prithvi & Damini and Dm & Santu..and gonna have a blast from tomorrow..and my heart is really racing,.,.!! Wohaaaaa..I cant wait guys..!! I cant.... Edited by HAOOY - 14 years ago
Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 the promo my dear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt know that Bandini had so many silent fans too.. thanks to all and welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜Š
Madhulina thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

i beginning to think this promo is a trap for all the sanraj friends.
DM is accepting Santu for Hiten's sake and knowing Santu she will play along coz she wants to be the big momma.
I am hoping but i think we are all going to be disappointed it is not gonna be as how we are expecting.
the new union must have a twist and strings attached.

The new union will definately have some twists and turns.If they start living happily ever after then the serial will end. Sanraj fans surely will not want that.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Yep, we need the twists and turns to keep the story interesting.  But  no matter what all the twists can take place with the SanRaj jodi together.

The CVs still need to tie up loose ends.  DM never confronted Avinash Choudhary about his hooligans putting acid in the pots.  Kaddu's secret follower has never been followed๐Ÿ˜ก
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can assure you AC and Kaddu's secret lover will surface once Hiral and Sanraj happens.Then its all going to be a khichdi with MB's atyachar that we will go again..

Thats how Maiyya works ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Yea, Ekta mata has her own ways of doing things.  As long as our SanRaj jodi works together, I will be happy.
Madhulina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Yea, Ekta mata has her own ways of doing things.  As long as our SanRaj jodi works together, I will be happy.

Sabhi milke bolo Ekta Mata ki Jai Ho.๐Ÿ˜ƒ