Promo for Oct 7 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In Kayamath, they showed Bongs doing karva chauth....so who knows, they might show Gujjus doing the vrat as well πŸ˜†
suma1076 thumbnail
That promo made my day. I used be obsessed with a similar promo they used to air during late april.
I think it was "Kya yaheen se hogi shuruvat ek atoot bandhan ki". Thanks Sg08.
That promo has been shot very aesthetically. Everything about the promo is very pleasing including the content of it.Edited by suma1076 - 14 years ago
-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the best promo ever....wow...i cant wait til the 7 oct
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wooohooooooooooooo!!!yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!OMG.. what a promo!!! just can't wait to see it. Here's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig  πŸ€— for sharing this with us !!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link.  Both RR and Aasiya are looking gorgeous.  So our DM is finally going to make his marriage the real thing!  Woohoo, time for celebrations, everybodyπŸ₯³
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg08

Check out the promo for Oct 7 at NDTV Imagine web site....you're gonna love it  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

http://www.ndtvimagine.com/shows/index.php?id=43

For people residing outside India, you would have to click on the country flag on the right top corner of NDTV Imagine web site and then select the India flag & then use the above links to view this promo.

Thanks Andy for providing this info!!!πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Dear Shalu,
I clicked on the above link but it only comes on the ndtv home page with all bandini pictures flashing I cant see any promo there how do i watch it tell me fast I may die without watching it pleaseeeeeee

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Gauri

I am assuming you are on the NDTV Imagine India site. On the right side of the pictures you will see a black square with a yellow dot. Click on the white arrow inside the dot and the promo should show. You can then maximize your screen.

Hope this helps.

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

@Gauri

I am assuming you are on the NDTV Imagine India site. On the right side of the pictures you will see a black square with a yellow dot. Click on the white arrow inside the dot and the promo should show. You can then maximize your screen.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a tonn for helping πŸ˜› I just watched it looks like they are in kind of palace and bth DM and Santu are looking awesome 😊  Santu is looking soooooo beautiful 😳 and DM as handsome as ever 😳 and even a new MS for Santu even a little hug would have helped πŸ˜† but we Sanraj fans can wait for that too after all we have waited sooo long just hope it is not only a promo. 😲
nikita_88 thumbnail
YAY!! OMG I just saw it!

Loved it OMG 7th of October that's so far away! I can't wait such an awesome promo!

A diamond mangalsutra YAY! She has been given her rights !
fuzzyface thumbnail
OMG i saw the promo RR is so hot man. Aasiya looked really pretty.
Oh man where can I get me a DM πŸ˜›
I hope they dun let us down coz they made Sanraj fans wait for 10 months.
fingers crossed
πŸ˜ƒ Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago