Posted: 14 years ago
wonderful update
but separate
nooooooooooooooooooo
i dont want to see them like this
Anamika.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Tapoor, Thanks for your comment. I am glad you liked it. don't woorry, ( I will separate Mayur when and only when I will be out of my mind). And I am still alright. Wait for update. I will post it soon.

Anamika.5 thumbnail
@Divya_kaldivya, Don't worry, I will not separate them. It's just a little twist. Thanks for your comment. I am really happy that you liked it. I am new here, so didn't expect so much warm and fast welcome. Thank you so much.
Anamika.5 thumbnail
@fanofmjht, I read your comment, and I am glad that you liked it. Thanks for comment. Any ways, I will update the next part tonight or tomorrow. 😊
Anamika.5 thumbnail
Hey guys, Thanks for your comments. This is the update. 4th and last part. Please let me know how it is. And hit the like button if you like it.

Here it goes:

Soon they reached Pune. They got off from the train. Mayank tried to make Nupur speak on their way to her home but she didn't speak much. Now Mayank felt some pain in his heart. Why are girls so hard? "Oh, Look who is thinking about girls' behavior? I have never noticed girls in my life then how can I ever manage this? But I will have to manage her at least, because I love her. I love her as my life. If she won't be there with me, there won't be any life." He thought.
Mayank thought he should do something to reveal his feelings to her.
"Mmm… Nupur" He said thinking hard.
"Yes." She answered in her machine tone she was using since Priti came in the train.
"I was thinking it is very late for you to go home, cook and then take dinner. It is already 8:00. Shall we take dinner in some restaurant and then I will drop you home." He said.
"Actually, Mayank, I think I need some rest. I am not hungry. Sorry" She replied to avoid him.
"Nupur, I know very well that you have hardly eaten any thing in the train. So keep quiet, and come for dinner." He ordered her gently.
Nupur thought he was behaving weirdly. But then she thought she was being unreasonably stubborn towards him. Firstly, She had also friends in boys during college time. If any one of them will show up, she will be happy to meet an old friend. It was the same matter with Mayank. She shouldn't be too harsh. And second, he was very caring boy. He was also tired. He could have gone to his home and could have taken rest because he has to attend an important seminar early morning on the next day. But he is coming with her for a dinner for HER only.
"Ok. Let's go." She walked with him.
As Nupur was perfectly OK now, she talked in her usual way again. Mayank was astonished at this sudden change, but he was very happy with that.
Mayank took her to a good restaurant where Chinese food was the best. She was so happy. They had their dinner and then Mayank was walking with Nupur towards her home.

They were talking about their new project and discussing how to handle the modules. They were almost at Nupur's house when suddenly it started raining.
They ran to Nupur's house, and Nupur told him to come inside. They went inside. Nupur was going to take a towel for him when the lights went off.
"Oh, no lights…" Nupur felt frightened in the dark. She was on the first floor.
"Nupur, Are you okay?" Mayank shouted from the drawing room.    
But Nupur didn't hear him in the voice of rain drops. She went in the balcony to see if there is any towel outside. But she got all wet because of heavy rain.
In the drawing room, Mayank didn't get reply from Nupur and got worried. He quickly went upstairs. There he heard some noise from the direction of balcony and reached there.
He saw Nupur in the light of full moon just standing there and watching the rain with her one hand out on which drops were falling. She was all wet, and she looked marvelous. She had opened her hair as they got wet. Mayank went towards her with some unknown force, and held his hand out in front of her asking her for a dance.
Nupur did not know how to dance. But she was just mesmerized by Mayank at that time. She put her soft hand in his strong hand. And Mayank pulled her by waist. They started to dance in the rain. They were completely lost in each other's eyes.

They just swayed there holding each other. After some time, the rain became slow. And Nupur came to her senses. She realized that there was hardly any distance between them and they were too wet. She pulled herself away from Mayank, but Mayank grabbed her hand.
"Mayank, Please let me go."
"No. Not until you answer my question, Nupur."
"Question? What question?"
Mayank took a deep breath and said, "I love you Nupur, Do you love me?"
Nupur was completely shocked. She hadn't expected this at all. But she knew their marriage was not possible. No, she couldn't love him.
"No, Mayank, Sorry, you are a good friend. But I don't love you", She said stealing her eyes from him.
"Nupur, you are kidding yourself." He cupped her face in both his hands now. "Your eyes and actions say that you love me as much as I love you. Right?"
"No"
"Nupur, why are you doing this? I know you love me. Please tell me the truth that you love me." He was almost heart-broken by her NO. But he still tried to know the reason as he was sure that she loved him deeply.
"No, Mayank." She pulled her face away from his hands and stood away from him.
"But Nupur…" He tried to speak but was soon interrupted by Nupur.
"Mayank, please I don't love you. That's it." Mayank felt that she was on the verge of tears.
He went to her and put his hand on her shoulder, " Nupur, what's the matter. Won't you tell me at least?" And then Nupur cried badly. She hugged Mayank and cried so much. Mayank hugged her back and consoled that if she told him what the problem was they would find some solution. Mayank tried to calm her down.
After some time which seemed like a few hours, they broke apart from the hug.
Mayank told Nupur that they should go downstairs and she should change otherwise she can catch the cold.
They went downstairs. Nupur went inside her room and came after some time. Meanwhile Mayank had found a towel in the wash room and had dried his hair. Nupur came to Mayank. She was wearing a jacket on her clothes. Her eyes showed that she had tried best not to cry, but was not successful enough.
She came in the drawing room and sat on the couch opposite to the chair on which Mayank sat. She kept quiet for 5 minutes. Then suddenly she asked Mayank, "Why?"
"What why?" Mayank couldn't understand the question.
"Why do you love ME in this whole world? You are a very good person. You are intelligent, helping, caring and so much more than that. Then you can definitely find a very good girl. Why do you love me?"
"Nupur, what are you saying? You are a really very good girl. My mom also likes you. How can you say that you don't deserve me? I thought I am not good enough for you. That's why I wasn't telling you." Mayank said in astonishment.
Nupur said, "Once I show you something, I don't think you or your mom are going to like me."
"What's the matter, Nupur? Tell me because nothing in this whole world can stop me from loving you from my heart." Mayank tried to console her with her reassuring look.
She slowly removed her jacket. He saw that for the first time Nupur was in the sleeveless shirt. He couldn't understand what she was going to do.
Nupur came near Mayank and showed him her arm. Now Mayank understood everything. She had a little white spot on her arm near shoulder.
"This may spread as time passes, Mayank. I don't want to spoil your life." She said looking other way.
"Stop being mad, Nupur," Mayank tried to make her see towards him by putting a hand on her chin. She saw in his eyes.
"Nupur, I am matured enough to understand that this is not infectious and it doesn't make any difference to me or my mom or any one that I love." Mayank said to her.
"No, Mayank I will not be able to live if you will leave me afterwards." She said. She was about to cry.
Mayank said, "Look Nupur, I have loved you. I love your innocence, simplicity, attitude, nature, honesty, and purity of your heart. It doesn't matter if you have got a white spot on even you face."
Nupur couldn't believe her ears. "But Mayank…."
"Stop, Nupur. I love you and will always do." He stretched out his arms slowly, and Nupur hugged him passionately. She was so happy. She was crying and smiling at the same time.

After a long time, they broke apart. The rain was starting again.
Mayank gestured her to go in the balcony again. She nodded slowly. Mayank held her hand and pulled her with him. They played in rain for some time. Then suddenly Mayank grabbed Nupur's hand. Nupur tried to escape, but Mayank's grip was tight. He came towards her and slowly kissed her on her forehead. Then he held her close to him and kissed on her cheek. Nupur was just holding Mayank by her hands on his shoulders. She didn't object and kept her eyes close. She liked this closeness. He was the first and last love of her. He was her prince charming. And she was his dream girl. No one had ever got aright to come this close to her, but he had won her heart for ever.
Then Mayank slowly bent and kissed her shoulder where exactly a tiny white spot was sitting. He slowly took his face in front of Nupur's face and whispered, " I love you, sweet heart."
"I love you, too." Nupur 's voice was a little hush.
Mayank smiled a little and his lips touched her lips. Mayank was holding Nupur with his hands around her waist and now Nupur's hands were around his neck. She kissed him back. That was a very passionate kiss. They broke apart panting and breathing deeply for fresh air. Mayank went home and soon they were fast asleep in their dreams about their future with each other.
After 3 months, before Gunjan's wedding, Nupur introduced Mayank to his parents. They liked Mayank's politeness, nature, and maturity. They were really happy with the choice of their little daughter. They had never known until then that she could really take such a big decision of her life correctly by herself. Mayank's mom had no objection with Nupur's white spot and she accepted her as her daughter in law. Rinny had also become a good friend of Nupur. And both of their families were happy for their marriage. They got engaged on Gunjan's wedding day only. After 6 months they got married. They lived happily ever after.

Tuj me rab dikhta hai, yara main kya karu?
          Sajde sar jukta hai, yara mai kya karu!
          Rab ne bana di Jodi….

**********    THE SWEET END OF STORY BUT SWEETEST BEGINNING OF LIFE      *************

Hope you liked the last part, too.Edited by mayurlovers - 14 years ago
.Rabia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
it was awesome
perfect ending
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a great ending.......
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a nice and great ending

mayu is such a sweet heart

Anamika.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapoor

it was a nice and great ending<br><br>mayu is such a sweet heart<br><br><br>

Thanks for the comment. I am glad you liked it. Yup, Mayu is really sweet heart.