Posted: 14 years ago

Who's the real Prem Chopra?

TNN 26 September 2009, 12:00am IST
Email Discuss Bookmark/Share Save Text Size: |
What do Ajay Devgn and Ranbir Kapoor have in common, especially since they are as different from each other as chalk is from cheese?
Ranbir Kapoor More Pics

Apparently they both have the same on-screen name in their respective forthcoming films! And the common name is that of the Bollywood baddie of yesteryears — Prem Chopra!

While Ajay Devgn will be wooing hottie Bipasha Basu in the comic caper All The Best, Ranbir will be romancing Katrina Kaif in Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani. Katrina says, "It's not his screen name all through. It's just a gag." Wonder what the original Prem Chopra has to say to this!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Whos-the-real-Prem-Chopra/articleshow/5055031.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"prem naam hai mera prem chopra...."(Ranbir-Prem style)

I'm seriously in love with this line.....its so funny

But coming back to the article i really feel that ajay devgan and ranbir should be as far away as possible....no comparisons please......

Any way prem chopra is not going to be his real name in APKGK?????

Originally posted by: Maryam.U

"prem naam hai mera prem chopra...."(Ranbir-Prem style)

I'm seriously in love with this line.....its so funny

But coming back to the article i really feel that ajay devgan and ranbir should be as far away as possible....no comparisons please......

Any way prem chopra is not going to be his real name in APKGK?????

IMAO i love that line sooo much too and then Kats expresion and Ranbirs laugh IMAO ahah to good!

yeah i think so to no comparisons..

I know i was wondering that too whats hes name then u know maryam?
-Precious thumbnail
i dunno maybe he was just saying it as an act in the trailer

but then whats his name gonna be??? must be prem "something" lol
I think what Kat is saying is that hes name isnt Prem Chopra in the movie but onlt Prem not Chopra! the Chopra was just a gag i think its like that...
-Precious thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

I think what Kat is saying is that hes name isnt Prem Chopra in the movie but onlt Prem not Chopra! the Chopra was just a gag i think its like that...

Hmm ya thats what i was trying to say😳 hehe lol

Originally posted by: Maryam.U

Hmm ya thats what i was trying to say😳 hehe lol

oh lol...
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh we are talking about real Prem Chopra !! Hope not I couldn't stand that actor !! He was a real pain !! His acting, dialoge delivery, Villianess and Shrud Smile !! Lets talk of Ranbir-Prem style !! Thats much better !!😆

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

Oh we are talking about real Prem Chopra !! Hope not I couldn't stand that actor !! He was a real pain !! His acting, dialoge delivery, Villianess and Shrud Smile !! Lets talk of Ranbir-Prem style !! Thats much better !!😆

IMAO Sneh same here
Yeh i think its not ranvirs name in the movie ...