RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Not many will get this, but I had to make a thread since I'm such a BIG fan of Mr. Aloo Puri.

Some of his tweets:

-I can. I am. I will. I must. I have to. I want to. I need to.
-Oops, Still figuring out how to reply to msgs from blackberry,without it being a new tweet (new to twitter na)
-Can the wimbledon womens final be any more boring ?
-And life goes on .... Struggling away .... Struggle's good they say, makes us strong.... Wow, sure making us really strong :-) (WTF?)
-siht si a dam dlrow ew evil ni, tub tel su tsaelta evil yltcerroc! why write the right way in an anyway upside down world!crack my easy code ()
-Spent last eve. male bonding with a friend.People losely use the word 'friend'. Don't! Use it rarely ,only a few can truly be a 'Friend'. (Interesting)
-Goint to Indore to a B school to lecture on Youth and Freedom, back at night. (Lecture?🤣)
-My cousins getting engaged now .... On the same day as rakhi ka swayamvar .... But his isn't a swayamvar.
-However late I sleep phoebe & rocket will wake me up by 730,by pulling off my quilt or standing outside my door & whinning to come in. (his sons?😆)
-First they frisked Kalam. Now they detain SRK for 2hrs ! How many of these insults are we going to take ? What are we going to do ? (🤣)
-Let's teach the u.s, specially the immigration officer who detained SRK, something about Gandhigiri ! (OMG HAHAAHA)
-Let's combine facebook, twitter and youtube and get one great site called 'youtwitface'

For more pagalpan, go to ----> http://twitter.com/Kunalkohli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaK09 thumbnail
HAHAHAHA wow, when did I make that Aloo Puri thread? My computer is playing mind games with me.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so THIS is the real thread!!!!🤣
RiyaK09 thumbnail

Yah this is it. I dont know who made the other thread lol

But seriously, he tweets about the most randomest shiz ever! Teaching Gandhigiri to the American Immigration Officer?! Yah, try that, aloo puri!

-Divyaa- thumbnail
hey thnx riya ,i never knew he was in twitter ,god he's so funny. i must as him about his next film ,does he reply?
Lol Riya! Did you see Nimmi's siggie? I love it hahaha
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Divya, don't ask him anything. You'll just end up harming your brain cells. Hiru, you don't know about THE Mr. Aloo Puri?😲
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 i lub mr.aloo puris

youtwitface!!!
RiyaK09 thumbnail

NA. YOUTWITFACE. WOMENS. GANDHIGIRI. SWAYAMVAR. PHOEBE AND ROCKET.

You still need to know why, Divya?

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One of this tweets:

Have you ever googled google, or wikipedia'd wikipedia, looked up dictionary in a dictionary, dialed your own mobile no ? Any more ?...🤣