Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sarah.... sarah.... sarah.....i'm totally utterly completely speechless at your sheer excellence!!! πŸ‘
you know that i was just hoping to read your post and that would make my not-so0good -monday happy once again....and undoubtedly you did it!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
you know today when i had logged in to IF in the morning i got krishy's PM saying that there was an article on the forum regarding the show going off air...i thought she was just kidding..you know to scare the heck out of us...on an always welcoming monday ...but then when i came to lnmdj forum i read that it was actually there....the article...even though i don't trust it just as no one else does here...but there was this hanging sword on top ....and it just crashed my entire mood for today!!! and  on top i was to give a test today too.... however, fortunately i did good on the test! thank goodness!!!πŸ˜ƒ' but i wasn't able to watch the show as before.....and to make matters worse that stupid stupid stupid inderetta ...ughhhhh 😑 so mad at him!!!
and WTH is he wearing???? stupid attire as always...but still what the heck???!!!🀒

although.....the one thing that i gladly and happily loved watching was prida scene!!! they were so comfortable with each other and that was just awesome!!!!πŸ˜‰
totally love them together!!!πŸ˜ƒ
btw what do you think made damini breakdown like that in front of prithvi in the coming up promo??? and do you think that it was between the meeting or after???and if it was between the meeting ...then do you think that prithvi might have talked to varun...and he might have told him about inderetta ruining the meeting for damini and so prithvi comes running to give SAATH to damini???? if that's true then it will be so 😍

anyhow....sarah...thanks so much for the wonderful optimistic post!! πŸ€—

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Ani..I can totally empathize with what you're feeling, and my sentiments are exactly the same....Know what? (And I feel like an idiot admitting this.😳)when I read that news/rumor, it brought tears to my eyes. We have grown so much attached to this show, it's become a part of our lives, and its characters seem like friends or family. This show brought me back to soaps after almost half a year and it brought an end to the writer's block that I was suffering from. It's so special to me, and I guess most others in this LNMDJ forum. This can't be happening to LNMDJ, to us. Thanks for your reply, babe..Let's just hope..

@ Fibrin..Glad if I was of any assistance. 😳 Like you say, there are a lot of dreams to be fulfilled, a lot of wishes to come true, a, lot of distance is yet to be covered. Let's just hope we'll get to witness this journey. Thanks for replying, Fibrin..

@ Krish..
Thanks a lot, babe..

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sarah, ani..you guys are not alone...it really hit me hard too...but eks and i were posting back and forth and i think that helped to loosen the shock a bit better!! i reallyy love this show like nothing before and this is the one and only indian show that i watch...and being away from india..this really makes me feel somewhat connected caz you know it's indian first of all and second of all...it's a totally original and brilliant like what all indians are!!
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sistu

.I hope its a rumour and to cheer myself this is also what I do or start making GK's sketches (or atleast try to but never get it right)

That's awesome, Sistu..And considering it's GK, it'll surely cheer one up..😊 I'll watch PriDa VMs and scenes every time this thing comes to haunt me..

4) Pri must have kept and returned it to her when she no more hated him, remember she tore her dupatta to tie around his wound, so the red dupatta was a return gift.

Ehe..Nice one..

He looked so hotttttttttttttttt. I watched that scene again and againπŸ˜†Hot, baby, really hot..

Ya but this time he knocked, I guess the creatived have been visiting our forum

Haha..Hope they have been..And yeah, it was nice to see him knocking for a change..

He looked so cute when he was just staring at her Word...I skipped a heartbeat, or quite some, there..😊

Especially if it is not Pri who she has to adjust with..point..😊

It was like he knows her in and out. By this time, he sure does..He's literally been guarding her day and night..

Why? I mean he wants to ruin them so whats the luck for so that later he can syay that Oh i did ruin u but my luck also saved uπŸ˜‰Point again.😊.I just think every time he's with Damz, he forgets about revenge and his words, thoughts, actions are genuine..His care is genuine when he's around her, and wishing her luck seemed like an impulsive thing to me, as if her presence genuinely made him say it..It was when Ela brought his Dad's name that revenge came back to haunt him, like it does when he's not with Damz..

Thanks a lot for your reply, Sistu..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Eks, for being so kind..Really..

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Coming to the PriDa scene - It was the sweetest conversation between the 2! Unimaginable that there was a time they hated the mere sight of one another! Both have truly come a loooong way! 😳 πŸ˜³ 
Truly..Can't believe there actually existed a time when they were at loggerheads..They're sweetness personified these days..Awww..

I looooved how he looks at her through the whole conversation ... just cool .. no ego .. no revenge .. just pure simple talk between 2 individuals. That was what I LOVED most too..That was just PriDa being natural, carefree and having a nice lil convo.Wish we would get more like these..The comfort level was amazing .. and yessss, he knocked! Yayy! Someone is being a thorough gentleman here! lol!!Hhahahahha..Someone has revised their manners..Yo!!

You've just echoed all our sentiments .. and what we feel about the show! I too .. refuse to believe the rumours, and will wait till there is any confirmation or denial .. Obviously, wishing for the latter! Until then .. will just .. purely .. enjoy the magic of PriDa, SaVni, VarNi and the whole of LNMDJ - a show, with heart & soul .. a show that stole all our hearts and locked it somewhere deep and beyond reach!

@ the italicized part..Seconded..Beautifully put, Eks..And thanks a lot for your reply..

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Thank you Krupz, thanks a zillion..

you know that i was just hoping to read your post and that would make my not-so0good -monday happy once again....and undoubtedly you did it!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌI can't tell you how glad I'm to hear that..😳😊
you know today when i had logged in to IF in the morning i got krishy's PM saying that there was an article on the forum regarding the show going off air...i thought she was just kidding..you know to scare the heck out of us...on an always welcoming monday ...butthen when i came to lnmdj forum i read that it was actually there....the article...even though i don't trust it just as no one else does here...but there was this hanging sword on top ....and it just crashed my entire mood for today!!! and  on top i was to give a test today too.... however, fortunately i did good on the test! thank goodness!!!πŸ˜ƒ@ Test..Well done..⭐️Studies are never to be compromised, hon..πŸ˜‰ And yes, i too got a PM from Krishy but I got to check it quite late,, Because I wasn't here earlier in the day today..And the rumor/news totally brought my spirits down..Couldn't believe my eyes..But then had to recover..' but i wasn't able to watch the show as before.....and to make matters worse that stupid stupid stupid inderetta ...ughhhhh 😑 so mad at him!!!
and WTH is he wearing???? stupid attire as always...but still what the heck???!!!🀒@ Inder..The less said, the better..I might say some words that I live to regret using if I speak about his behavior today..😑

although.....the one thing that i gladly and happily loved watching was prida scene!!! they were so comfortable with each other and that was just awesome!!!!πŸ˜‰Awesomeness..⭐️😊
😊totally love them together!!!πŸ˜ƒ Who doesn't?πŸ˜‰
btw what do you think made damini breakdown like that in front of prithvi in the coming up promo??? and do you think that it was between the meeting or after???and if it was between the meeting ...then do you think that prithvi might have talked to varun...and he might have told him about inderetta ruining the meeting for damini and so prithvi comes running to give SAATH to damini???? if that's true then it will be so 😍Yes, it'll be swoon-worthy if Pri comes to meet her as a result of Var's call and all...I think it has to be between the meeting because if the end of this meeting is as good as it looked in Friday's precap, then there's no reason for Damini to breakdown like that after the meeting..BTW, I maybe wrong here but I thought the breakdown seemed like it was Damini's room..(Have to check this..)And in this case, it will have to be after the meeting when she's come back home..Maybe she broke down because she remembered Inder's words later, how he humiliated her and brought her mom to the discussion too..And maybe she's started to trust Pri more than she's ever trusted any friend, and in his company she's totally herself, and even feels comfortable sharing the aftermath of a storm, even if everything ended well there..No idea what I just said..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† (And how many times I used the word 'even'..)πŸ˜›

anyhow....sarah...thanks so much for the wonderful optimistic post!! πŸ€—Pleasure is all mine, baby..
πŸ€—Thanks for your sweet reply..

Edit: Krupz..Glad that you and Eks had each other when the news hit..
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Guys, I know I'm just rambling below..😳 I couldn't get to watch the episode today, and then I came here for the updates and read the news/rumor, which I don't even wish to think about right now, and then to cheer myself up I tried to think of something. And the first thing that came to my mind was PriDa, so I went to check today's PriDa scene on YT..

PriDa today..

Some observations:

Damini is wearing the dress she threw away the dopatta of long ago because Pri had touched it, since she hated him then:( yeah, there was a time like that too, this is the same life..πŸ˜›)

So, where did this dopatta come from?

Possibilities:

1)    She took back that dopatta afterward the very day she threw it in the dustbin, when Pri had left..
2)    She made a new dopatta for that dress.
3)    We, as viewers, are supposed to ignore this because obviously Damz threw the dopatta away, Chandana didn't, and she had to wear the dress again at some point in time..OK....how about she keeps more than one dupatta...to keep handy in case of ahem contingencies..

LOVED:

*Prithvi is back in black'..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! πŸ˜†And on a very superficial note, he's looking like a million bucks..⭐️ Awesome......And thankfully that nose-piece is gone..ha ha ha ha ha..yeah ..double yayyyyyyyyyyy

*He didn't remember himself for a bit when he reached her room, and got lost in her for some time..And then he suddenly got back to earth..Awww..If this isn't love...*sings* (Sorry, Jennifer Hudson)....ahhh this was justdreamy...the dazzle effect...the damini effect..

*Damini acknowledging it's a bit difficult to adjust with her..Self-knowledge always helps..and knowledge is a dangerous thingπŸ˜‰

*Pri saying she's stubborn..It was cute, and again sounded intimate to me..:-p..and he can say now and get away with it..

*Damz replying that yes, a bit more than him..LOVED this lighthearted exchange..It speaks volumes about their present level of comfort..But that's old news by now, hon..😊
Loved it loved it..loved it..the playful banter..the teasing with out the risk of repurcussions...gone beyond the awkwardness..

Didnot understand the reason exactly why he called her stubborn..was it becasue she would not take him with her???
*He wished her luck..and this was the cherry on the top..

PriDa would be awesome ..no matter what..theyare but one soul in 2 bodies..seriously..so much into one another..

Loved your post Sarah..

Originally posted by: current

how about she keeps more than one dupatta...to keep handy in case of ahem contingencies..

Seems like I missed the most obvious and probable option..😊Ehe @ contingencies..

ahhh this was justdreamy...the dazzle effect...the damini effect..

Bedazzled Prithvi has to result in Bedazzled us..

knowledge is a dangerous thingπŸ˜‰Pretty dangerous, I agree..πŸ˜›It can be a disaster too in fact, at times..

Loved it loved it..loved it..the playful banter..the teasing with out the risk of repurcussions...gone beyond the awkwardness..

Didnot understand the reason exactly why he called her stubborn..was it becasue she would not take him with her??? Yeah, kinda..because she was persistent in telling him to rest, persistent  in telling him to forget about his duty..(And maybe he just wanted to say something about her, to talk about her to her..πŸ˜‰)

and this was the cherry on the top..Totally..

PriDa would be awesome ..no matter what..theyare but one soul in 2 bodies..seriously..so much into one another..LOVE how you put it..It sounds so romantic..😳😊

And LOVED your reply, babe..As usual..😊

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When she turned around and he wished her luck .. it was sooo sweet to see how much Damini loved that he wished her .. but did not react much, so as not to make it tooo obvious how happy she was! 😳 

And also .. after she says 'Thanks' .. Prithvi just checks her out from head to toe .. a sweet little smile on his face! Aaaaaahhhh .. that SMILE! 😍 😍 😍
Eks..It's lovely to see how such a small gesture from Prithvi can lighten Damini up, she is radiating these days, kinda glowing..It's a beautiful beautiful thing..

LOVE it when he kinda checks her out..It's like he already thinks she's his girl, and that he has every right to look at her.. And I too love that smile..

BTW, that 'Everybody knows I love my work' seemed to have so many connotations to it..Wonder what was going on in his mind then, couldn't decipher at all..πŸ€”