Bairi Piya HelpDesk/Suggestion

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Ask All your queries related to BP here.
Edited by Chandani_C - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
frendz  hi
frendz i have a question is this birypia a luv story?if it is who is the guy who falls for anmol bcz in all articles related to this soap said she will b main attraction to rich thakur sop i dont know exact story?πŸ˜•
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uff nobody is answering my question if i post this in forum they say u should post such topics in help deskπŸ˜•
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: favjassi

frendz  hi
frendz i have a question is this birypia a luv story?if it is who is the guy who falls for anmol bcz in all articles related to this soap said she will b main attraction to rich thakur sop i dont know exact story?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: favjassi

uff nobody is answering my question if i post this in forum they say u should post such topics in help deskπŸ˜•

Hey Friend, Yes It is true that you are asked to post questions/Queries in the help desk.
People don't usually check the Help Desk thread 😳, so that's why maybe it takes time for people to answer the questions. Anywaii I have answered your question on the forum. Feel free to check that !
BeeGee thumbnail
will a forum for idea rocks india 4 be made on IF?
disney101 thumbnail
guys who is chandra is she the daughter of thakur or sister of takhur .... cuz i am shock that thakur slept witht kamodi who is allmost chandra's age....
so i think if chanda is the daughter hten its disgusting but if she is sister then i think i am not that disgust witht he character ..... cuz older bro can sisters frinds can work out..... their relationshipls..
indumak2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does the Thakur have children of his own? I'm confused because I read an article where it's written that Priya Vanwari will be acting as Sharad Kelkar's daughter in the serial. But here they have only shown his deceased elder brother's daughter Chandana being treated as his own daughter by him and his wife. Edited by indumak2002 - 14 years ago
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: disney101

guys who is chandra is she the daughter of thakur or sister of takhur .... cuz i am shock that thakur slept witht kamodi who is allmost chandra's age....

so i think if chanda is the daughter hten its disgusting but if she is sister then i think i am not that disgust witht he character ..... cuz older bro can sisters frinds can work out..... their relationshipls..

Hi Disney101!

I saw you replied in two three places about this. The character sketch will be updated by tomorrow latest.

Her name is actually Chandana. Chandana is Digvijay older brother's daugther who has passed away.

Originally posted by: indumak2002

Does the Thakur have children of his own? I'm confused because I read an article where it's written that Priya Vanwari will be acting as Sharad Kelkar's daughter in the serial. But here they have only shown his deceased elder brother's daughter Chandana being treated as his own daughter by him and his wife.

I think you are correct. I think Chandana is not his daugther.Could you post an article link here? Many are confused, if anybody else can help then it would be great. Otherwise with time I am sure we will find out who is who and if Digvijay has a daugther who doesn't live them (possibly due to studies or somthing else).

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi please help me get the tune of bairi Piya when the Malik looks at almoli
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

At what time does Bairi Piya air in India? Thanks!