Amrita Arora on her friendship w/ Kareena

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
The hot and sexy Kareena Kapoor turns a year older today. What are her birthday plans? Well, it's just some quiet time with beau Saif Ali Khan. The romantic couple plans to go to a faraway place and remain all shush about it. So, as they celebrate Bebo's big day, Indiatimes Movies catches up with birthday girl Kareena Kapoor's best friend, actress Amrita Arora, who is five months pregnant, and glowing.

Actresses can never be friends. We've heard that one over and over again. But the story is different this time round. Kareena and Amrita have known each other since ages... "But we became fast friends only six years ago," says Amrita. And what do the gals indulge in: lots of gossip? "We talk about everything under the sun," informs Amu, "yea, and indulge in gossip from time to time. It's fun. Haha!"

Birthdays are special days for both Kareena and Amrita. "If neither of us is travelling, we all meet up and do something together. Surprise parties haven't been our scene as yet. About Kareena's birthday this year, I'm not so sure about our plans. But Bebo is shooting, so I guess we won't be doing much," says Arora.

Amrita may not have decided what to gift Kareena on her big day yet, but generous words is something she doesn't fall short of. "I admire Bebo for her loyalty and unconditional love for her near and dear ones. She hasn't changed one bit since the time I've known her. And that I find super. I love the way she handles herself even after being who she is. She just isn't affected by all the craziness that surrounds her. Bebo continues to be this normal girl who enjoys life and works very hard. She is ambitious and has a crazy passion for her craft."

So do these two sexy best friends ever fight? "We have regular petty arguments which invariably get sorted out in two minutes. They're so insignificant... In fact we laugh about them, too." So while Amrita wishes that her best dost is "always super-duper happy", she doesn't plan to name her child Kareena (that is, if it's a girl!) She confesses, "One Kareena in my life is more than enough, trust me!"
http://movies.indiatimes.com/News-Gossip/Interviews/Actresses/One-Kareena-is-more-than-enough-Amrita-Arora/articleshow/5034515.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww thats sweet :)
they seem to be very good friends and will be for a long time
god!!!!!!!!  i confused her with amrita rao. and i was like amrita rao and kareena very good friends and will remain so?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oops it was already posted, lol. I guess I just overlooked "amrita" haha
sabrinaa. thumbnail
That's great. We all know you guys are best friends.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Sorry Amanda for locking this topic, guess I wasn't paying attention when I was going through the other topics