Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

well, Naitik's happiness was also short lived...he acted soo romantic today..tried to get close to her by any which way...dosti ki khatir hi laga deejeye button 😍 i thot the scene was spoilt bec. it was shown in the promo..but when the broke the 2nd button, that was too romantic..and something new so enjoyed it very much..and later when Akshara helped him in getting ready, served him tea, breakfast (makhan maar maar ke maar maar ke..... bechare ka weight double ho jayega..she'd put like 100gms butter on 1 slice)

rajashekhar is mature person so i am not suprised at his thoughtfulness .he understands how relationship works

Hey Sanju,

you're not online these days yaar..sorry couldn't reply to ur sms...got my cell on charging and the whole day it was lying there...

how ru dear? busy with studies?
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

I couldn't help but laugh @ Mata G's "aap nahi samjhsakte" dialogue...jaisi saas, waisi bahu 😆

I know....funny how Mata G saw the pura romance before leaving!!!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

I couldn't help but laugh @ Mata G's "aap nahi samjhsakte" dialogue...jaisi saas, waisi bahu 😆<br>

yeh peediyon se chali aa rahi dialogue hai........aap nahi samajhte n aap kyun nahi samajhte.........hehee

Originally posted by: pinky35

what a lovely episode........l just loved it.......but what does akshara remembers all of a sudden...she did it 3 times today......showing the pic on laptop was so nice.......felt bad for rajshri....where is vishambar gayatri atlest has her husband's support.

she remembered they're still on the dosti waali seedi
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGG Naitik's expressions when akshi during to do the second button 😍
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

she remembered they're still on the dosti waali seedi

yaar lift nahi hai kya??
di nice siggy especially the leftmost pic n the line written on it.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well, Naitik's happiness was also short lived...he acted soo romantic today..tried to get close to her by any which way...dosti ki khatir hi laga deejeye button 😍 i thot the scene was spoilt bec. it was shown in the promo..but when the broke the 2nd button, that was too romantic..and something new so enjoyed it very much..and later when Akshara helped him in getting ready, served him tea, breakfast (makhan maar maar ke maar maar ke..... bechare ka weight double ho jayega..she'd put like 100gms butter on 1 slice)

haan yaar...even after he told her that uski tone nikal aaie hai 😆
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww I loved the laptop scene...😳
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i told u all na Gayitri will be fine.....i really felt bad for her..and Rajshri too....it does happen that we children are so lost in our own lives that we don't have time for our parents....just look back and you can tell how unfair were we towards them......the way Gayitri poured her heart out today in front of her husband was very emotional..that's what husband -wife bonding is..he understands her so well , he knows whatz upsetting her and how to make her happy and she shares everything with him...that's why these characters are so real ! you won't find them elsewhere on TV...

Gayitri and Rajshekhar were 👍🏼 and the way Gayitri is accepting everything slowly, 👏 excellent...i loved her character frm the starting.....changing relationships..tht's what we were discussing sometime back...1111

to think about it rajshri is undergoing the same pain and probably much more pain than gaytri is.for gayatri only her son is married.she still has her daughter in the house.in that way i loved how rajshri didnt show that pain to her bahu👏