Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
It was soooooooo romantic! And Naitik's stares and shararat was so adorable! ❤️

Gayatri was so jealous, but she needs to be reminded of her own time.. when she married Raj Banna, how were things then?
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

so far this week has been diwali for us....loved today's epi....for once Akshara being slow was acceptable by me....

precap....OMG....but this was bound to happen...

haan...it is being a treat 4 us.....aise bhi Eid ki khushi hai upar se yeh.toh hamari toh dugni ho gayi...........it was a lovely episode........

but Daddaji waapas aa gaye??? sirf do dino ke liye teerth yatra..........kya yaar.usne Munna ke liye bas itni hi dua maangni thi...??? n ab Akshara kya karegi???? he toh told him bout da BAD news......n Naitik kis baat par Akshara se naraaz hoga????? ohh yeah...i remember it shown in sbs dat he was sumthing dat Akshara ne unke laadli ka dil dukhaya hai.......n wagahra wagahra....ohh god....dis means Nandini??????
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vaise I liked how Gayatri was teaching Akshara about the gharwale....thats wat a saas shud do with a bahu early on...
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I couldn't help but laugh @ Mata G's "aap nahi samjhsakte" dialogue...jaisi saas, waisi bahu 😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

well the precap is again disturbing..Daddaji spilled the beans and told Naitik that he's happy Naitik didn't get upset with the news of his rejection......now what Akshara madam?

I think this time over naitik will listen to the reason aks is giving for not telling him the truth
niveda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well, Naitik's happiness was also short lived...he acted soo romantic today..tried to get close to her by any which way...dosti ki khatir hi laga deejeye button 😍 i thot the scene was spoilt bec. it was shown in the promo..but when the broke the 2nd button, that was too romantic..and something new so enjoyed it very much..and later when Akshara helped him in getting ready, served him tea, breakfast (makhan maar maar ke maar maar ke..... bechare ka weight double ho jayega..she'd put like 100gms butter on 1 slice)

she doesn't know to butter her words...so bread par hi sahi......😆
i told u all na Gayitri will be fine.....i really felt bad for her..and Rajshri too....it does happen that we children are so lost in our own lives that we don't have time for our parents....just look back and you can tell how unfair were we towards them......the way Gayitri poured her heart out today in front of her husband was very emotional..that's what husband -wife bonding is..he understands her so well , he knows whatz upsetting her and how to make her happy and she shares everything with him...that's why these characters are so real ! you won't find them elsewhere on TV...

Gayitri and Rajshekhar were 👍🏼 and the way Gayitri is accepting everything slowly, 👏 excellent...i loved her character frm the starting.....changing relationships..tht's what we were discussing sometime back...1111
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

well, Naitik's happiness was also short lived...he acted soo romantic today..tried to get close to her by any which way...dosti ki khatir hi laga deejeye button 😍 i thot the scene was spoilt bec. it was shown in the promo..but when the broke the 2nd button, that was too romantic..and something new so enjoyed it very much..and later when Akshara helped him in getting ready, served him tea, breakfast (makhan maar maar ke maar maar ke..... bechare ka weight double ho jayega..she'd put like 100gms butter on 1 slice)

haaan it was soo cute naa........n esp da title song at da background wen she was helping him to get ready......it was soo good........n lovely.........n aaj toh Naitik ne meethi chai bhi peeli.....sach mein jaadoo chal gaya hai....

Originally posted by: sang_hari

<br>I think this time over naitik will listen to the reason aks is giving for not telling him the truth<br>

yeah i want to hear her reason
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what a lovely episode........l just loved it.......but what does akshara remembers all of a sudden...she did it 3 times today......showing the pic on laptop was so nice.......felt bad for rajshri....where is vishambar gayatri atlest has her husband's support.