Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Moment of Truth: Rajeev Khandelwal to meet eminent bureaucrats in the run-up to his film Return Gift

THE next time you spot Rajeev Khandelwal, who hosts the controversial realty show Sach Ka Saamna, in power corridors of Delhi, don't get intimidated. He is not trying to rope you in for his TV show and ask you an uncomfortable question of whether you have an illicit affair with someone in your office!
But yes, he is eager to meet Indian bureaucrats, chat with them to understand how bureaucracy functions as he is getting ready for a film named Return Gift to be directed by Sourabh Narang.
For those detached from reality, Sach Ka Saamna is the Indian version of the popular American reality show The Moment of Truth.
In Return Gift, Rajeev will play an Indian bureaucrat on a mission to Pakistan for which understanding babudom in both sides of the border is extremely important. As was reported in a section of media, Rajeev said it's a character that has far-reaching relevance, and he would be meeting eminent bureaucrats to understand how Indian bureaucracy works and also to comprehend the vexed issue of Indo-Pak relations.
However, no Bollywood story exists without twists! And this is no exception either. Rajeev has been selected for playing a role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Chenab Gandhi mainly because of his long hair. But his role as a bureaucrat in Return Gift demands short hair as the director says no bureaucrat sports long hair! And of course, he can't do both the roles simultaneously thanks to his thorny issue of hair.

shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi Anyone seen the Rupa ganguli episode of SKS

Was it good ??

it was fantastic to me, as i like Rupa Ganguly a lot, she is very clear
raj was also good
rupa cried a lot and so many we get to know about her
she still loves her ex husband dearly
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rin03

THANK YOU SU-DI!!!!!! 🤗🤗

I'm not exactly her fan, my signature is the character who plays Leo which is my rashee 😆 I wasn't before though I did like her but I wasn't a fan but now I like her and am a fan. Mostly I'm the movie's fan 😃 Can't wait to watch it! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Thank you so much again 😃

has she got a bit of a belly on that pic or is it just me ??? 😕
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

has she got a bit of a belly on that pic or is it just me ??? 😕

lol XD Nope it's not only you 😆
She has a bit of belly, I still don't understand why wore such a saree if it won't suit her figure.

Miss.khandelwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha9000

hello, rajeevians  !

AS you know we will  be having  Rajeev with us  all for live chat , but there's  also special occassion  coming up  which RK birthday. so we have decided to do something different  this time.

post in your all msgs/wishes  for RK  in this thread .Members  can also post  their  creations  or anything  they would  want to  for rajeev in this thread . Rajeev himself  will check  all this wishes

i info you. visit   rajeevianzhub  forums.

thanks soooooooo much dear.i have post my best wish.
shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello everyone ...... how are you all ....

hey wish each and  every one  ... eid mubarak ... and a very happy navratari ............. mata bless each and everyone with happiness in there life ....

take  care
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi girls seasons greetings to you all...

return gift will commence soon
there was so much speculation, rumours about peter's heroine.
We do not even know anything about this movie, other than the character's profession and director...and of course it being UTV spotboy.

Maybe the heroine's role is very insginificant, in that case we have to brace ourselves, or the role will be very powerful (highly doubtful) so maybe somewhat famous heroine...

but then again this is spotboy... Oh boy!!! we already have ashi's DC...

But then who cares!!! 

This is very down in the dumps post...after my friend called me yesterday and said they are showing lekha in the FF awrds (south) she gave away the best director award and sat in the front rwo with the guy who got the best actor for telugu.

She got selected becaue she suited the half british mira... Hope she proves us all wrong and has done well... 🤔
that will be only saving grace...😆
😭

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Su nice pic...

I can already imagine the pic that will be posted next year....
his arm around your shoulder
or you giving a peck on his cheek.
or both.

amitabh's movie girls... just hope it becomes a hit or does well.... he has got an unenviable track record of late hasn't he. 😃

where is shaina? shaina is also fic writing...😛