Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello to all ... where is everybody  in fc ... there is no comments nothing happening ...

today rajeev was there in aap ki adalat on india tv ... with him was star plus owner, siddhart basu, bobby darlarling and yusuf khan .........

it was gr8 to watch it ... no doubt rajeev had the same old answers ... but it was fun ...
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hello to all ... where is everybody  in fc ... there is no comments nothing happening ...

today rajeev was there in aap ki adalat on india tv ... with him was star plus owner, siddhart basu, bobby darlarling and yusuf khan .........

it was gr8 to watch it ... no doubt rajeev had the same old answers ... but it was fun ...

That is great !!

May be he will appear again in some news channel to say good bye to SKS 😊
sunaina02 thumbnail
I'll wrap my work in Return Gift & move on to Chenab Gandhi" - Rajeev Khandelwal 

By Subhash K. Jha, September 17, 2009 - 12:45 IST

Rajeev Khandelwal has a lot of preparation to do for his next two films, Sourabh Narang's Return Gift and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Chenab Gandhi. While for Bhansali's film he needs to get fluent in Urdu and familiar with the pre-Partition era, the preparation for Narang's film is even more complex and elaborate.

Rajeev can't wait for his reality show to end so he could embark on his big-screen preparations. Interestingly in spite of the show's popularity there's no mention of a second season for Rajeev. "For now, this is it," he says tersely.

For Return Gift in which Rajeev plays an Indian bureaucrat on a mission to Pakistan Rajeev will have to meet bureaucrats from both sides of the border to understand the intricacies of across-the-border diplomacy.

Rest of the article same as previously posted hair related articles Link:  http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2009/09/17/13279/
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha9000

hello, rajeevians  !

AS you know we will  be having  Rajeev with us  all for live chat , but there's  also special occassion  coming up  which RK birthday. so we have decided to do something different  this time.

post in your all msgs/wishes  for RK  in this thread .Members  can also post  their  creations  or anything  they would  want to  for rajeev in this thread . Rajeev himself  will check  all this wishes

i info you. visit   rajeevianzhub  forums.

Thanks for the information .

Usually I have always emailed to Rajeev on his birthdays.

He himself have read them and replied . 😊

sunaina02 thumbnail
Rin I see you are a fan of Piggy Cops and whats your Rashi

I went to the red carpet of the the film at TIFF

Here is one of her pics

and the close up

And a Harman pic too

Edited by sunaina02 - 14 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

I feel good that SKS is over.

I now look forward to Rajeevs movies and of course dreaming that Chenab will be premiered at TIFF in 2010
😍

sunaina02 thumbnail

Hey RPFC Girls --most welcome !

😉

Edited by sunaina02 - 14 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Rin I see you are a fan of Piggy Cops and whats your Rashi

I went to the red carpet of the the film at TIFF

Here is one of her pics

and the close up

And a Harman pic too

THANK YOU SU-DI!!!!!! 🤗🤗

I'm not exactly her fan, my signature is the character who plays Leo which is my rashee 😆 I wasn't before though I did like her but I wasn't a fan but now I like her and am a fan. Mostly I'm the movie's fan 😃 Can't wait to watch it! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Thank you so much again 😃
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi Anyone seen the Rupa ganguli episode of SKS

Was it good ??