Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.khandelwal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh1

Su nice pic...

I can already imagine the pic that will be posted next year....
his arm around your shoulder
or you giving a peck on his cheek.
or both.

amitabh's movie girls... just hope it becomes a hit or does well.... he has got an unenviable track record of late hasn't he. 😃

where is shaina? shaina is also fic writing...😛

ooooooooooooow great .
Miss.khandelwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh1

hi girls seasons greetings to you all...

return gift will commence soon
there was so much speculation, rumours about peter's heroine.
We do not even know anything about this movie, other than the character's profession and director...and of course it being UTV spotboy.

Maybe the heroine's role is very insginificant, in that case we have to brace ourselves, or the role will be very powerful (highly doubtful) so maybe somewhat famous heroine...

but then again this is spotboy... Oh boy!!! we already have ashi's DC...

But then who cares!!! 

This is very down in the dumps post...after my friend called me yesterday and said they are showing lekha in the FF awrds (south) she gave away the best director award and sat in the front rwo with the guy who got the best actor for telugu.

She got selected becaue she suited the half british mira... Hope she proves us all wrong and has done well... 🤔
that will be only saving grace...😆
😭

👏👏
AnVishtian thumbnail
Edited.......
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

isnt that a great hair-raising article 😆

And if he can wear a wig of cropped hair , why cant he wear one of long hair . 😕

Exactly!!!!!

Hum aise hi khush ho rahe thhe ke usse bal katne hi honge for this role!!!!!!😭

AnVishtian thumbnail
Shaina!!!
Where were you?!! I was coming online everyday to see if your on YM, Are you on YM right now? Have so much to talk to you about! 😃 😃 😃

sunaina02 thumbnail
Yazh

In  dreams the lips may wander around other places. 😳
In reality may be just a close smiling pic 😊
Edited by sunaina02 - 14 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Small Player Rajeev Khandelwal Ditches Sach Ka Saamna For Big Time$!

Filed under : Amitabh Bachchan, Bitchiest, Rajeev Khandelwal, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Saurabh Narang

by Lola

Our prayers have been answered!!

We no longer have to face Sach Ka Saamna or its smug presenter Rajeev Khandelwal. God bless Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Saurabh Narang for that.

Both have very bravely stepped up to cast Mr Khandelwal in their films Chenaab Gandhi and Return Gift respectively. Can't thank them enough for delivering us from this overbearing twit with the hugely inflated ego.

And this has set him drooling big time. But there's a teeny-weeny issue: he has to keep his hair long for SLB and cut it short for the other. Problem, you say? No problem, says Rajeev. He will chop, grill, or paint his hair, if required, even go bald for Bhansali. Hair will grow back, but you can't trust your luck too much these days, you know, and Rajeev is aware of that.

He's also reportedly not stopped jumping up and down after hearing that his co-actor is Amitabh Bachchan in Bhansali's movie. Frankly, I don't know why he's so excited. The name Big B has stuck on, but Bachchan will pretty much do anything these days, short of hustling money on street corners with a tin cup, to finance his long-due retirement. Rajeev, I mean, if he can be a part of that sleazefest Bigg Boss 3 is it really any surprise that he will share screen space with an insignificant, small bit player like you?

LINK: http://www.afterpackup.com/site/index.php/small-player-rajeev-khandelwal-ditches-sach-ka-saamna-for-big-time/
AnVishtian thumbnail

Small Player Rajeev Khandelwal Ditches Sach Ka Saamna For Big Time$!

Filed under : Amitabh Bachchan, Bitchiest, Rajeev Khandelwal, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Saurabh Narang

by Lola

Our prayers have been answered!!

We no longer have to face Sach Ka Saamna or its smug presenter Rajeev Khandelwal. God bless Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Saurabh Narang for that.

Both have very bravely stepped up to cast Mr Khandelwal in their films Chenaab Gandhi and Return Gift respectively. Can't thank them enough for delivering us from this overbearing twit with the hugely inflated ego.

And this has set him drooling big time. But there's a teeny-weeny issue: he has to keep his hair long for SLB and cut it short for the other. Problem, you say? No problem, says Rajeev. He will chop, grill, or paint his hair, if required, even go bald for Bhansali. Hair will grow back, but you can't trust your luck too much these days, you know, and Rajeev is aware of that.

He's also reportedly not stopped jumping up and down after hearing that his co-actor is Amitabh Bachchan in Bhansali's movie. Frankly, I don't know why he's so excited. The name Big B has stuck on, but Bachchan will pretty much do anything these days, short of hustling money on street corners with a tin cup, to finance his long-due retirement. Rajeev, I mean, if he can be a part of that sleazefest Bigg Boss 3 is it really any surprise that he will share screen space with an insignificant, small bit player like you?

LINK: http://www.afterpackup.com/site/index.php/small-player-rajeev-khandelwal-ditches-sach-ka-saamna-for-big-time/

Woah, She really hates him doesn't she?

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Read this

I saw it!!!!!It was too sad and she was so uncomfortable!!!!!😔

and this

So both the AB and SRK of television refused to comment on it!!!!!

Personally I think it fine for kissing to be shown on TV but only if its asked of an actor when he or she is doing the show!!!!The actor can discuss with the director whether he wants to do it or not and stuff!!!!

But making them do it t auditions is preposterous!!!!!!!😡

And who this Rajeev Khandelwal is

This is confusing!!!!!!