Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
and about time!!

gosh I am speechless after reading..............I just love to hate Jai right now.....being cruel when in love just doesn't make sense to me at all...................

but hey,I guess I'm glad this is fiction yaar.........and not fact,though I know it does happen but up side is,I don't have to know about stuff like that.................😃😃

ahh,the rose tinted world na?😃😊😳
Edited by Ezther - 14 years ago
kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gosh i am speechless..
why is jai doin tis...

please kuttu please update the next part soon..
n trust me as always tis part was gr8 too...
Lunna_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, read the whole story, its just fascinating.😃
Waiting with bathe breath for you to continue.😉
Thank you.

😃 Feels good to be free -- Lunna
*************************************************************************************************************
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Visma,

IT was wonderful update..! Poor Bani...
Jai's problem is that he is not sharing any info with her...! If she is so important for her .. he should communcate with her instead of scaring her.!
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now I'm curious.

What did Jai ment when he told Bani he is very close to his

goal. Can't wait to find out.

Amazing chapter Kuttu and here's hoping all is better on the home front and with you.

Please continue when you have the time.

All the best, take care
johnangad thumbnail
wat kind of revenge is jai taking????????
smile4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Visma
that's an awesum part..........
poor Bani......... she's fallen in love with a very cold n heartless man............ Why does Jai want take revenge on Bani??? why is he behaving like this??? did he ever love Bani??? So now Jai's taken Bani to Mt. Abu.......... hope his not planning to hurt her........... can't wait to read the next part............... continue soon.............
Keep smiling 😃
Smitha 
Indian_Goddess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no, JW has turned out to be a much bigger 🤬 than everyone expected him to be. 😆 He's so cruel. Wonder what revenge he's seeking from Bani and how Bani will get out of it. Please continue soon. 😃
GJM_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi!

It's such a long wait. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update asap.

Regards,

gjm_123
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. And I know everyone is waiting to see for the change in Jai's attitude. I don't know how it is shaping out. But all comments positive and negative are welcome. This is a short chapter as the secret gets revealed and the plot of the story gets a bit complicated.

Chapter  17 B

Bani was in a state of daze that she failed to realize as Jai pulled her out of the room. Suddenly as they were coming down the stairs she missed her landing and she hit her foot onto the railing.

That brought her out of the state of trance. She just yelled out to Jai

Bani: Stop this. And I am not coming with you. And she stood facing Jai at the end of the staircase with her arms crossed over her chest with a defiant look making her intentions quite clear that she wouldn't be moving out of the spot till he would say what all this was about.

Jai just hauled her up in and gathered her close to him.  You lost it the day you trusted the old man to take care of you.

Bani: Pushing and moving away from Jai Oh please do not blame Baba and bring him into all this.

Jai: Wow so much of loyalty and feelings for the man. Just tell me what you saw in him. If it weren't for him you know you might have been safe.

Bani: What the hell are you talking? Looks like you have gone insane. And why do you hate him so much. He is your father after all.

Jai just snapped at that moment and the his eyes burned like a fire and it turned red and the rage she saw in eyes would burn any one standing in front of him.

Jai: Don't you dare call that pitiful sorry excuse for a man as my father. He doesn't even come close to it. Jai was shaking with rage and she just looked at Bani with blood shoot eyes that Bani just sat on to the couch and moved to the side. She had never seen this side of Jai. She couldn't understand what was he saying and to add to it the looks he was giving her really scared her to the core.

Bani: Mr. Walia what are you saying. You are scaring me.

Noticing that his out burst had made Bani withdraw into a shell and she was scared it brought in a gleam into his eyes.

Jai: And you are very right to be scared of me. As you are going to pay for the wrong, that has happened over the years. Finally the old man did open good thing in his entire life. He found out for me the people whom I was seeking all my life.

Bani: You are mistaken.

Jai: On what account. Never here I haven't. It's taken me years to find the one and only heir to the Singhania fortune.

Bani: Singhania fortune…. Bani looked confused. Suddenly somewhere the name struck her. Seeing the expression change

Jai: Don't tell me you are not aware of your mother's family. Looks like finally you are acknowledging...

Bani: I know them only as you business association that's it.

Jai: Wow great so seeing you with me would have them run for cover.

Bani: You are not making any sense...eh

Jai: Making sense. I have spent years trying to find out the people responsible for the death of my father and the misery of my mother.

Bani: Your parents but Baba never said…

Jai: getting really mad don't you dare refer that old man as my father he was not and never can be half the man of what my father was.

Bani: What are you saying?

Jai: The fact. All I owe him is the last name from him. And he was compensated immensely for his sacrifice. My father is the one and only Kunwar  Veerandra Pratap Singh. Whom your uncles destroyed for the mistake of their sisters that is your mother.

Bani was so much I shock that she did not utter a word all she could do was stare at Jai.

Jai: Yes why nothing to say. Your uncles had left him to die. The only thing he did was to help you mother. They were cousins. I was told that they were like brothers and sisters. Who would leave their brother to die I don't know. But that is what you mother did. She had hid herself while y father took all the brunt from her brothers and he was left like a lifeless vegetable for five ,long years in a hospital without knowing who he was and away from his family which got destroyed even before it could bloom. Don't you want to know which family I am talking about. It was me and my mother. All those years of heart ache and mental agony she had to go through is nothing compared what I have planned for your so called uncles. But finally some justice would be served for the man who had sacrificed his life so that his so called sister could have a better life and don't you want to know who that sister is your mother Kiran.

Bani: My mother…

Jai: Yes your mother. Haven't she told you how she came down to London.

Bani: Not exactly all we know is that she had gone against her family that is why we never got to see her side of the family.

Jai: Well that much is the truth. And my father had helped her escape the cruel fate her own brothers had decided for her. She was to marry someone old enough to be her father. She was just seventeen at that time. My father pad the price for it with his life. My mother who was his fiance was left pregnant and alone in this world. She was forced to marry Uday Walia to save the family name. And he was more than willing as along with it came status and wealth. What more could a care takers son ask for getting married to the landlords daughter.

Bani: But Baba loved your mother…

Jai: turned fiercely towards her and held her up form the couch saying Don't ..

He did not know what the meaning of that word is. He left her at the most vulnerable time in her life. Expecting his child and with the return of my father as a battered man who couldn't lift a finger if he wanted to also.

Bani: But you father had died then how.

Jai: Let's say fate had played a trick. Your uncles had thought him for dead and your mother never tried to find out what happened. But my mothers search finally bore fruit. But it was one thing she could do without. If not may be things would have not turned out to be so bad. I would have accused your mother of only killing my father . But his come back destroyed everything that my mother held together. She lost the man she loved and also the man who she had accepted with time. And the old man died for me all those years back.

Bani felt as though somewhere deep in his heart once upon a time her Baba had held so much of place in his mind that he had shattered what ever love and respect that was there. Listening to him was like so many secrets of the past was not something she could take in.