Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
finally i have read this amazing ff! i know it has taken me a looong time to catch up and finish, but i just didnt want it to end!!!
di this is really one of my favorite ffs! i have read all your AR fics and have loved them all, each one unique and special! this one really struck a cord in my heart. we struggle our whole lives to figure out who we are, to become someone, to find our pehchan...this ff was so inspiring and truthful! it is the ups and downs we face, each experience we live, that creates our pehchan!
and as a woman who supports womens rights, i am sooo happy and impressed by riddhimas character! im sooo proud of this story!!!
you have really done an outstanding job with this story! i just cant tell u enough how amazing this was! im really touched and inspired di!
such a diverse variety of characters! i really enjoyed reading and discovering the different shades to each character!
the story was just wow! sooo many ups and dowsn, twists and turns! u kept me gripped for over 42 parts!
AR's journey was really beautiful! such a pure and passionate love story, with so much drama and emotions! just loved it!
and i could not have asked for a more perfect ending! i was smiling with tears throughout the last part and epilogue!
you made me laugh, cry, smile, frown, feel pure anger and hatred and filled my heart with hope and joy! it was such a beautiful journey, and im really sad that its over! i cant thank u enough for sharing this story with us!
you are amazing di, the most creative and talented writer we have! it was a pleasure to read this beautiful story, and im looking forward to reading your next ff! :)
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Bheegi,

This was fantastic... i loved every bit of the story... the emotion and romance was outstanding..

Love you girl... love Armaan...

Please PM me the list of your AR ff's...

Love,
Ambryn

shadedangel6 thumbnail

Hi, I'm one of the silent readers, I started reading your ff 2 days ago, and I have just finished reading all of it. It was just amazing! Very captivating, I couldn't stop reading it. I loved every bit of it, the way you portrayed the characters and showed they're development over time and their "pehchan" was simply mind-blowing. I could go on forever praising it. But I simply wanted to let you know, that I really enjoyed reading it, you are an excellent writer, and I hope you write more in the near future. Take Care. God Bless you and your wonderful talent.

Sarah =)

shadedangel6 thumbnail
p.s I would also appreciate it, if you could pm me all your ffs on AR if you have more. I love their couple, and I would like to read more ffs from you. Thanks!
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey sangeeta di,

I just completed reading this FF...(within 2days).. I know its very late bt then i was seriously very busy with work n assingnments... N I luv to read ur FF wen m totally free n nt in haste n hustle...😛.. so as to catch n feel each n every emotion of the characters..

Newaz, this FF has left me with no words of appreciation ... coz if I say,that its fantastic,fabulous ,amazing or etc etc , then trust me ,it wnt be suitable to express the praises ur writing skills need!!
I just can say dat if I luvd "Definitely yes, May be " then This FF itself deserves to be ranked on top too.. No wonder why everyone of the readers of ur FF constantly look frward, infact crave ,to ur updates!!

U know I found this FF soo different n realistic .. The way you have portrayed the emotions every character albeit, Armaan,Ridz,padma is soo heart touching n it actually appeals directly to one self!

There was nt a single time in the story that I felt its losing touch or nt making me glued to the pc...lol 😆

The strngth of AR love has left me speechless too .. It was soo nice tht i cudnt stop myself from creating a fantasy world...😆 n thnkng if such ppl still exists!!

In the end,i wud just say that I hope you keep on writing such masterpieces ... :).. n thanx 4 all d pms..😊

luv
vini
Edited by coolvini4u - 14 years ago
zesty.me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
lovely ff
seriously interesting and amazingly beautiful
i really loved the mystery you created
usually am not the one who will read any sort of mystery
but that really interested me a lot
first when i found that armaan was shot
i thought it to be very filmy
but when i read further
i forgot what i thought before
i found it more interesting
could not help but read it in one go
simply amazing
the way you write and express the feelings beautifully has impressed me a lot
the reunion in that storm was really very beautiful
and the parts which showed their friendship
and after divorce parts
they were really very nice
first thing finding riddhima to be abhimanyu's wife shocked me
but then came the real story
great effort
lovely composition
loved it
keep up the good work
The-chosen-one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey bheegi
that was the most wonderful story ever read
i m so mesmerized with the bonding and the details u have gone into
this story really means a lot to me for the future DAY DREAMING;)

i can't tell in words how deeply it affected me

love u for this one!!!!
Ayesha_t thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey di,

U know while reading this FF I there was innumerable things which I wanted to praise n coment on,
but now I think there's no word to praise this FF.
This FF jst touched my heart.
I loved the way U have explained the pehchan of all characters in diff circumstances.
And wat appropriate song selection as if they were meant for this FF.
This is the best work I have ever read.

A crazy fan of your's
  Ayesha
🤗

Edited by Ayesha4 - 13 years ago