Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armi-Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

How r u???
Sorry for the late reply....
But Massi as u know i was having my exams..and i was ill too...thats why i wasn't replying...
I m Sorry Massi....

Main to poori ki poori shock   ho gayi jab maine padha "PEHCHAN (2) AR END & EPILOGUE"...😲😲 my eyes popped out... 

Itni jalsi kyon Massi???????????
Abhi to bahut kuch ho sakta tha..........
Thats really not fair.,...
Ab sab apne FF khatm kar rahe hain...
Kiran Di , Nidha Di,..aur ab aap......😭😭

Anyways ab aapne iss khatm karne ka soch hi liya hai to main kya kar sakti hoon...

Now Talking about the part....

Firstly u deserves this Massi :
Hats Off To You Massi...

Awesome Part Massi....
Very Well Written....
U Know what actually i was liking Yuvraaj...so agar aap usse criminal banati na to  mujhe dil se acha nahi lagta....☺️
And i m very happy to know that he is innocent....

Thanks Massi....
And That Mrs. Saxena.. she wanted to kill Armaan....how dare she??😑😑😑

But really Massi the way u opened the case was awesome...
Shaliendra and that lady was behind this all..

And Poor Aradhana......but jo hua acha hua...kam se kam usse uske husband ki sachai to pata chali..
Well Done Massi....
U R AN AWESOME WRITTER....

The last scene in Hospital where Armaan was sitting beside Riddhima's bed was toooo good....
ANd Armaan's Line " Apni Shaadi mein apne Husband ko nahi bulaya...Thats not fair" was tooo tooo toooooooo good,.....

Aur Kya likhoon Massi....
Aap itna acha likhti ho ki kya bataoon??

The last part was too good....
AR on their Honeymoon...☺️

And Lastly sab ke Pehchan.....
Happy to know that Anjali has changed.....

All in all teh whole FF was just Awesome..
It deserves 100 out of 10...

And u deserves.. 1000000000000000000000 out of 10..⭐️

U r Superstar Massi...
U r an awesome writter Massi..
But i gonna miss this FF Massi.....
ANd You too....
Please jaldi se koi new AR ka FF start kar do.....
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks a lot lot MAssi...for such an awesome FF...
Thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...

Will Miss u a lot Massi.....

Love u..
Ankita....
maanu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi sangeeta........

congrats for completing yet another wonderful story........

the update was wonderful......... and so was the story......

i really liked the way the characters got developed ........ and way story developed....

cudnt ask for a better way.........

thanks for the pm

bye

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
https://aboutgadgets.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/christmas_teddy_bear.jpg

https://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j00KvYtdrsIZWqPM/Christmas-Teddy-Bear-Plush-Bear-Stuffed-Toy-Bear.jpg

http://www.cakesbydawn.co.uk/photogallery/photo1688/MumsChristmasCake1.JPG
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
rejerbed for a long pending humongous reply!!

hey bheegi di!!
i wonder if you remember me??? i used to comment a lot on your definitely....you are one of the first writers i read on the ff forum....when i joined india forums long ago and i fell in love with the way you write!
i'm sorry i have never been regular in commenting....its because i am in the 12th and i mostly catch up on the story in bits and pieces and never end up leaving more than a like although you deserve so much more for all the hardwork you put into weaving these wonderful updates for us.....
at the end of this fabulous tale, i must say di you have taught me a lot through these stories of yours!!! i enjoyed pehchaan thoroughly and i am glad you united the two of them at the end of such a long and painful separation....honestly at one point i could not relate to ridzi at all when she refused the proposal...but later i realised how essential that was for their relationship to scale to new heights!!!
i would also like to say here that the story of yours i have loved and relished the most is ehsaas.....i actually have no words to tell you how much i relate to this story....i love it because of the imperfections in every character....it makes the fiction seem so real! the way in ehsaas armaan and riddhima are so so natural and plain human draws me to read it time and again! maybe through your stories i learn more about relationships than i could have if someone just told me these things.....
and not just that i can say that i have learnt a good bit of my how to write from you....specially how to choose songs to suit the scene, lyrics that strike a chord in the reader and lines that stay with you forever even though i have only read them once.....u know when u rewrite stories i just get so impatient for the updates that i just go and read the angad kripa version even though i am not an ak fan....that's what happened with ehsaas and shall we dance...i just could not contain my curiosity!!
thank you di for such a wonderful fic and i am sorry to be leaving you this comment after such a long time....i wish i could help it. i hope your gonna quench our thirst for your writing with a new fic soon.....
love you
sumedha

Edited by ~sumedha~ - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyXSnL2LtA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVA8CTUHis[/YOUTUBE]
nidha1983 thumbnail

chahatmalhotra thumbnail
hai.........sorry for delay as busy in some work... but thye part is really great.......pls do write more...
love
chahat
krazykavi thumbnail
lovely story ........been guilty of being a silent writer but had to comment this time.....just too good....like ur previous one's do keep writing....

big fan....waiting for the next one...

aarora thumbnail
hey di..um so sorry..cudnt comment for last few updates..no internet connections..have been reading thru cell..but amazing updates..loved them all..loved the series of suspicions for Armaan's shooting..Abhimanyu..Shashank..Jiya..Yuvraaj n then finally most unexpected people turned out to be actual criminals..lol..Awesome..loved the way AR told there story to Captain..lol Honeymoon after 1 and half years..but was waiting for more in epilogue..i know this is how it was meant to be..'Pehchan' of each character..Anyways LOVED IT..as always will miss this FF..but waiting for more to come..
Thanks for PM..
love ya..