Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi di!!😊
i am back after a long timeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. i finally managed to read all the updatesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. i loved them all.
the revised 36th part was very nice⭐️. it was much beter than the previous part. the fast reunion the the previous part didnt fit well with the situation. glad that u changed it.πŸ˜ƒ
the last few parts were fantastistic.. i was confused whether this is the romantic story or a suspence murder mystery.πŸ˜† all the suspitions, their conclusions everything was very well written. the inspectors statement at the varying statements of the different members of the faimily was too funny. i dont remember the exact words, but its something like - 'pura soap ..' 
aradhana's train getting late was suspecious from the beginning as you never write something just like that. there would definitely be a link bw the events. but never till the end did i expect sailender to be the mastermind. nor did i expect saxcena. i was doubting jia till the end. glad that i could read all the parts at one go. otherwise i would be breaking my head about the mystery. i didnt get one thing - why did yuvraj suspect jiyaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•? i understand jia suspecting him, but hy did he suspect jiyaπŸ˜•? why did he say 'jiya can do anything'πŸ˜•πŸ˜•?
the end was superb. perfect ending for the wonderful story.
thank u for all the PMs though i didnt reply.
Merry Christmas and advance happy new year di.😊
Miracle_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Di this fan fic was amasing
I was all over IF trying to find more of ur AR fan fics
I love how you showed the emotions of the different characters and the confusion of relationships.
when ever AR fighted I got scared thinking what would happen next only to find their relationship getting stronger.
I started this fan fic yesterday and read all the parts except the last because i realised it was 1:30 AM but still i was reluctant to leave this story!!!
And please can you pm me with links to ur other AR fan fics

Merry christmas and a happy new yearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Luv u Di
Edited by miiroxxsweet - 14 years ago
namita18 thumbnail
hey di............

that was great conclusion......

i really loved it πŸ‘
and the idea of cruise is so lovely yaar....chemistry of AR is tremendously good....and their twins how shweet.....
overall that was best part........anyone could not conclude this much better......

and now i m just waiting for ur new ff....... really thanks for the pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR....

luv u
take care
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
comment updated on page 138
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Di !!!!!! :)
First of all i am so sorry that i haven't been able to comment on the last 3 parts or so, because I have exams coming up.. :(
Secondly..Wow..Thirdly, Fantstic..and fourthly, wow..AGAIN !! :)
I am soo glad you didn't make Yuvraaj the criminal..His role was amazing and I fell in love with his character..He was soo sweet. :) And SHAILENDRA??? AND MRS. SAXENA?????????
Woah, that is something none of us expected di, and you had me bouncing on my chair di.. :) Kudos. (Y) !!
I loved the hospital part, where Ridz fainted and the nurse said you husband is by your side watching you..and Armaan's line that made me say Aww " Mrs. Mallik, aapne shaadi bhi karli, aur invite bhi nahi bheja" :) That was just so Armaan-y .. :D
Plus, I really felt bad for Yuvi and Ara.. :( That was just real sad, but i am glad they are there for each other... :) The other Pehchaan's changed drastically from the start, to the end, with all due thanks to Armaan's presence.. :) Defying all the conventions, are the two lovers who were meant to be.. :)
Thanks Di, for this amazing story, and i hope you have more of these.. :)
Cheers,
Will be waiting for your new FF ardently.. :)
xx
krina_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy New Year, Di!

So Sorry for late reply. I got caught up with new year's party and all. Thank fully all went good and very nice. Hoping for very better year. How abt You? Im sure you had very good beginning in the year.
Wishing you and your family a very joyous, cheerful and prosperous new year. :-)

Back to Pehchan. Sorry couldn't make VM for conclusion.

Ending was really great. New Pehchan was perfect.
Wedding was so nice, both where really happy. Looking at the heading honeymoon after 2 yrs. I wondered what happen, hoping for no more twists. But the twist was so nice that all woman would love to become wife and get news of being mother on same day. It was so beautifully scripted. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Cruise scenes with captain, their interview and everything was very well written. One word PERFECT!

The conclusion with NEW Pehchan it summarizes everyone's new life. I read the introduction again-- everyone has found their pehchan, understand own's life and what makes them happy rahter others. forgivenes and repetance perfectly explains dada-dadi...

Even door rah kar dil paas hai. MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘ HATS OFF !!!πŸ‘

Cheers,
Krina
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hiiii di
Finally after a bit long time, am commenting here.
Pehchaan ended with a perfect epilogue. I liked armaan behaving boldly with his docile father. Thanks for giving a sneak peak of armaan's naughtiness in front of all his family members. πŸ˜†
Yuvraj's guilt and aradhna's grief- base of a new relationship.
My favorite part was the epilogue as everybody knows his or her PEHCHAN now.
The end was written in a unique style which i adored much. It was not a sequential thing rather a reverse start. I loved aradhna and yuvraaj relationship.
I liked the new track of jia n abhimanyu.
And last but not the least AR deserved and  they got the best ending Or better say the bet start of a desired life.
Thanks for writing pehchaan. I absolutely loved this story. This story created some controversies too, but i think that was its plus point. It encouraged discussions, invited opinions and recommendations etc.
A fully smart ending. Keep up the good work. Best of luck for your further stories.
P.S- am typing this in a hurry as this was the only chance with me to comment now.
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Heya Bheegi!!

That was an awesome fun filled ending you have given to the story. It was a very good read. Thanks for this one and hope to read many more from you. Take care!

ps: Sorry for commenting so late. Not been around here for quite sometime.
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comments!! I thought I had already commented. I read it during my exams and then thought to comment later but I forgot...Sorry.

I loved this Finale!! It was too sweet and cute! The first bit with the captain trying to figure out whether they were newlyweds/having late honeymoon was funny and interesting..

That was an unexpected twist with their firstnight and honeymoon..lol.

The last bit was too cute!!!

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

BHEEGI DI

THIS FF WAS JUST AWESOMEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

EMOTIONS OF EVERY CHARACTER WAS VERY NICELY PORTRAYED😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

LOVED READING THIS FFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

REALLY VERY NICE ONE

I MUST ADMIT ALL UR FF's R ADDICTIVE N MIND BLOWINGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³