smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This is so double sided behaviour...πŸ˜•  Whenever someone doesnt complete a task or doesnt do it well, Akshay yells at them and embarrasses them for it saying they are here to conquer their fears and not to run away from it... And then, on the other hand, he distributes safety bands - and yesterday 3 of themπŸ˜• - to contestants so they can avoid some tasks that they fear and escape  them! Talk of being double faced! The three contestants yesterday were so thrilled that they didnt have to have cockroaches on their faces as thats one of their biggest phobias, and Akshay didnt have anything to say to them... Ok, its the format to give the safety band, but to give 3 of them was not the format - it was the host''s decision...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it ws like ths last year too.. infact i thnk he gav 5 safety bands in first epi last yr
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wit usmaan .....it was teh same last yr ........last yr they ended up giving 5 safety bands  out of 9 contestants!!

Here its just not tht the person who r at top will get the safety band ...sumtimes if it is a close call or ...if aksahy gets impressed by their determination and their valiaince ......he gives the bands .....
This surprise arrangements is their so tht the particiapnts alwayz be enthusiastic to do teh stunt ...and if they impress ....they will get the safety band ....not necessary only the best ones wud get it!!
and i guess its quite fair and intresting .......
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
agree with bugs... also it reduces da num of contestnts in 2nd stunt.. so, they wrape up jaldi jaldi...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I feel one and only one safety band should be given. He's distributing it like free candy.

desicrowd thumbnail
I think it is only fair to give the safety band to the ones who were close enough or conquered their fear to motivate them...and this safety band is more like a safety scarf...πŸ˜†...
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

I think it is only fair to give the safety band to the ones who were close enough or conquered their fear to motivate them...and this safety band is more like a safety scarf...πŸ˜†...

lolzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Bugger thumbnail

lolzzzz tht was a gud one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†