Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Girls are very sweet and forgiving, simple! 😊 and they have lived with him for 2 months, he's grown on them plus he seems remorseful now so they are feeling a little sad. Plus it must be weird to go back to camp where once there were 10, and now there's just 3.

😆😆 apply that to Mona-Anaida bonding😉😆. I dont think he ever grew over them it was a more of suspended disbelief that is it truly over!!😉😆
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pksanam

ohhh... i have yet to see the episode... thanks Bugger for that wonderful update... LOL...

thx sanam 😊
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

@Rb....did they mention specifically that chetan and akash were in bottom two....cause they mentioned one of the two will go....may not be bottom two...could just be picking of their names.....  😕

she didnt mention it to us ...i mean they didnt show tht but akash mentioned later tht his and chetan's diff of votes was very less
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

@Rb....did they mention specifically that chetan and akash were in bottom two....cause they mentioned one of the two will go....may not be bottom two...could just be picking of their names.....  😕

Susan> Mini announced that Mona-ANaida are safe and then Chetan is safe, AKashh out. So it implies that Chetan was in bottom two. Just like they did for Mona-Jay.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@bugger...yes thats right..that means chetan was in the bottom two....i forgot !!!

@rb...thanks for explaining too.....
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

lo yaar..........Chetan n Aakash bottom two me the,agar MJC hota to kitna maza aata n FAIR lagta ke do dost MJC face karte 😉n Chetan usko jungle se bahar karwata😈

That sounds super exciting👏👏 but SOny doesnt know how to make things interesting!They ruined such a good concept🤢😡
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uncut having clips from previous episodes only 😒
Edited by susan29 - 14 years ago
Rangan4u thumbnail
About the question:

What weighs more, 1 Kilogram of feather or 1 Kilogram of gold ?
Answer is = find out :-p

Air plays a role here.
Mass and Weight are 'Different'
When volume is large, it displaces more air.

Read wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_versus_weight

About Buoyancy:
The masses of objects are relatively invariant whereas their weights vary slightly with changes in barometric pressure, such as with changes in weather and altitude. This is because objects have volume and therefore have a buoyant effect in air. Buoyancy—a force that opposes gravity—reduces the weight of all objects immersed in fluids. This means that objects with precisely the same mass but with different densities displace different volumes and therefore have different buoyancies and weights.

Normally, the effect of air buoyancy is too small to be of any consequence in normal day-to-day activities. For instance, buoyancy's diminishing effect upon one's body weight (a relatively low-density object) is 1/860 that of gravity and variations in barometric pressure rarely affect one's weight more than 1 part in 30,000.[

weight:
Because mass and weight are separate quantities, they have different units of measure. In the International System of Units (SI), the kilogram is the unit of mass, and the newton is the unit of force.

When an object's weight (its gravitational force) is expressed in kilograms, the unit of measure is not a true kilogram; it is the kilogram-force (kgf or kg-f), also known as the kilopond (kp), which is a non-SI unit of force.

And if I remember correctly; Mass = dravyamaan, Weight =vajan
desicrowd thumbnail
RBji mujhe aapne subah subah kya khush khabari di hai...really can't believe my eyes..Blotji iss baat pe Sitaphal ice cream....I have yet to see the episode and the reactions...but whoot whoot..celebrations are on...🥳....

Good to know on reading that there was a sense of realization....but sorry puttar a lil too late to realize what a scum you have been on the show....Proud of Anaida to kick 🐷 a@#... This was the scene of the century..I was hoping if Akash is out then the person responsible for sending him out is Anaida....
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mcm226

agreed MB,samajh me nahi aata Anaida ko hamesha aisa kyo lagta hai ke JC ke liye usine jaana chahiye??😕😕.............kal bhi wo bohat tired thi still she went for JC n serif 2 stars ke saath aayi............Chetan was right ke 2 weeks se usko jaane nahi mila hai JC ke liye to usko chance milna chahiye tha...........n ab phir kyo chetan se JC ko lekar argument huwa uska?...........

Mandy, IMO Anida ko har cheez mein apni taang adane ki aadat hai. She and Akash are similar that way. They want their opinion heard and followed.

i agree anaida attitude regarding going for JC tomorrow caught me off-guard ....wont comment untill i watch it tiomorrow n see ki aakhir mamla kya hai ......
but if chetan didnt go last week .....it was cuz he was immune ........i guess tht is a bigger advantage than going for JC's
what he is whining about tht he didnt go for teh challenge .....woh toh aaramse immune baithe the ....
well kal kya hota hai .....let see ....if anaida bina baat ke wanna go again .....and fighting for tht then she is def wrong ....but i feel tehre is more to wat is being shown .....so lets wait for tom to comment on this

They are shown arguing about the JC. Yeah Chetan was immune but that does not mean he can't go this week either. Dunno what they will show tomorrow but IMo Anaida whines and complains too darn much. She's almost like Akash without the cussing and swearing.