Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Akash is finally out. He has outlasted his usefulness for the channel and so he's thrown out two days before the finale. He has given them what they needed. Controversy and publicity. I find it hard to believe that Chetan and Akash were the bottom two. Akash and Mona sounds more believable.

Anaida's behavior was kinda odd today. She was mad that she lost the JC to Chetan. And tomorrow she is fighting again with him for the JC. What is wrong with her?? She just went two days ago even though she was dead tired and came back with just two stars. I find her very very irritating and annoying when she acts all selfish and insists on going for JCs. On one hand she complains of a bad back and on the other is so darn greedy for JCs.

agreed MB,samajh me nahi aata Anaida ko hamesha aisa kyo lagta hai ke JC ke liye usine jaana chahiye??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.............kal bhi wo bohat tired thi still she went for JC n serif 2 stars ke saath aayi............Chetan was right ke 2 weeks se usko jaane nahi mila hai JC ke liye to usko chance milna chahiye tha...........n ab phir kyo chetan se JC ko lekar argument huwa uska?...........
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm... maybe she thinks that it will help her if she does more JCs... who knows what is going through her mind... πŸ˜•

ohhh... i have yet to see the episode... thanks Bugger for that wonderful update... LOL...
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Akash is finally out. He has outlasted his usefulness for the channel and so he's thrown out two days before the finale. He has given them what they needed. Controversy and publicity. I find it hard to believe that Chetan and Akash were the bottom two. Akash and Mona sounds more believable.

Agree with u Akashh outnumbered his days and the feedback must be really bitter.  Akashh may find tough to get work since audience has developed hatred for him.
Suddenly Chetan at bottom is an upset. May be his supporting Akashh cost him the votes.

Anaida's behavior was kinda odd today. She was mad that she lost the JC to Chetan. And tomorrow she is fighting again with him for the JC. What is wrong with her?? She just went two days ago even though she was dead tired and came back with just two stars. I find her very very irritating and annoying when she acts all selfish and insists on going for JCs. On one hand she complains of a bad back and on the other is so darn greedy for JCs.

Yes she was perturbed and at unease. May be she is feeling the pressure during the final stage as yes'day she cldnt do the JC and today this one too. Anaida desperately wants to win and for her votes are based on her task performance hence the anger. She is exhausted but still wants to do it as she feels this will affect her votes.  Chetan came in bottom now and but yes'day  too he mentioned its been quite some time since he went.

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lo yaar..........Chetan n Aakash bottom two me the,agar MJC hota to kitna maza aata n FAIR lagta ke do dost MJC face karte πŸ˜‰n Chetan usko jungle se bahar karwata😈
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mcm226

agreed MB,samajh me nahi aata Anaida ko hamesha aisa kyo lagta hai ke JC ke liye usine jaana chahiye??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.............kal bhi wo bohat tired thi still she went for JC n serif 2 stars ke saath aayi............Chetan was right ke 2 weeks se usko jaane nahi mila hai JC ke liye to usko chance milna chahiye tha...........n ab phir kyo chetan se JC ko lekar argument huwa uska?...........

i agree anaida attitude regarding going for JC tomorrow caught me off-guard ....wont comment untill i watch it tiomorrow n see ki aakhir mamla kya hai ......
but if chetan didnt go last week .....it was cuz he was immune ........i guess tht is a bigger advantage than going for JC's
what he is whining about tht he didnt go for teh challenge .....woh toh aaramse immune baithe the ....
well kal kya hota hai .....let see ....if anaida bina baat ke wanna go again .....and fighting for tht then she is def wrong ....but i feel tehre is more to wat is being shown .....so lets wait for tom to comment on this

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will there be any more voting, or is it now only dependent on the final MJC?
Did they open the voting lines today??

Maybe Anaida thinks that the more JCs she does, the more votes she will get... and if she doesn't know that there is no voting, she might fight more desperately for it...
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Rb....did they mention specifically that chetan and akash were in bottom two....cause they mentioned one of the two will go....may not be bottom two...could just be picking of their names.....  πŸ˜•
Edited by susan29 - 14 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sanam, I too find people who try to duck JCs annoying. But Aniada is too competitive for my taste. She wants to have it all. She wants to win it all. She's basically unhappy if she loses even the slightest thing and makes up excuses. In that way, I find her just like Akash. Akash would make twenty thousand excuses if he lost a task. Same with Anaida. She failed at the net task the other day and did the same. She's tired, the task was difficult, anyone would have performed similarly....yadda,yadda.......... It's kind of a very annoying trait of her personality.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

lo yaar..........Chetan n Aakash bottom two me the,agar MJC hota to kitna maza aata n FAIR lagta ke do dost MJC face karte πŸ˜‰n Chetan usko jungle se bahar karwata😈

i knowww... i thought they would but apparently, near the end they are not going for it... oh well...

i guess we can't get everything... chalo, at least ek wish to poori hui... πŸ˜‰
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Will there be any more voting, or is it now only dependent on the final MJC?
Did they open the voting lines today??

Maybe Anaida thinks that the more JCs she does, the more votes she will get... and if she doesn't know that there is no voting, she might fight more desperately for it...

yes mohit .....voting lines got opened today till tom nite ...and as i percieve i m sure there will b no MJC now ........only voting