Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I know Lavs, she looked cheap. Maybe she's trying to get out of that 'Milie' image. 🀒

Bugger, that bikini was not the only horrendous part, she also made Akash smell her nasty armpits. Yuck!! 🀒
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know 🀒 i think the eviction will be most likely on wed!!

I m glad mona's true face is shown towards the end of teh hsow .....otehrwise she wud hav enetreed our hit list too !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i really feel , they shud keep up their decency and dignity when they appear on the show like this .......keeping in mind tht ......whole family sit togetehr n watch teh show .....or for tht matter even ur family is watching it...

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MB> I just cant comprehend why did she have to take bath while being chained, and if she must then why in that attire her earlier swimsuits were better. Akashh who is normally fuming at her , happily agreed!😳 Later his remark in DG was even worse.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: realitybites

MB> I just cant comprehend why did she have to take bath while being chained, and if she must then why in that attire her earlier swimsuits were better. Akashh who is normally fuming at her , happily agreed!😳 Later his remark in DG was even worse.

Ughh!! I know!! That blue two-piece that she wore earlier on made her look good. This ugly unco-ordinated bikini made her look like a desperate wannabe. 🀒 Anaida looks so good in her swimsuit with that sarong tied neatly on. She looks amazing.

Akash is a dufus. His comments in DG were icky but Mona provided him with all the ammunition. 🀒
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

i know 🀒 i think the eviction will be most likely on wed!!

I m glad mona's true face is shown towards the end of teh hsow .....otehrwise she wud hav enetreed our hit list too !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but i really feel , they shud keep up their decency and dignity when they appear on the show like this .......keeping in mind tht ......whole family sit togetehr n watch teh show .....or for tht matter even ur family is watching it...

Wed ok, and if they named in ascending order of voting then Mona is in trouble. So it seems it will be Mona vs Akashh. Anaida and Chetan are safe.

Mona shd have kept her decent image, what hit her to do this?
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Ughh!! I know!! That blue two-piece that she wore earlier on made her look good. This ugly unco-ordinated bikini made her look like a desperate wannabe. 🀒 Anaida looks so good in her swimsuit with that sarong tied neatly on. She looks amazing.

Completely agree😳. Yeah someone desperate for attention!😑 Anaida has dressed decently till nowπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Akash is a dufus. His comments in DG were icky but Mona provided him with all the ammunition. 🀒

I think Mona is one too! She knows how Akashh is and still gave him the fodder!🀒🀒

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww... In all the jhol today, we missed the most interesting thread of the day! πŸ˜ƒ
Anyway, dear friends! Ciao-ciao and lets meet again tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ

madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I know Lavs, she looked cheap. Maybe she's trying to get out of that 'Milie' image. 🀒

Bugger, that bikini was not the only horrendous part, she also made Akash smell her nasty armpits. Yuck!! 🀒

WATTTTT??????????i didnt notice dat...but i guess i watched da full epi...den how cum i missed it πŸ˜†
watever mona luked so cheap in dat 2 piece bikin 🀒 🀒
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

WATTTTT??????????i didnt notice dat...but i guess i watched da full epi...den how cum i missed it πŸ˜†
watever mona luked so cheap in dat 2 piece bikin 🀒 🀒

When Akash was not willing to get up and go so that she make take a shower, Mona made him smell her arm-pits... 🀒🀒