Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All of u see carefully...

when the letter came and chetan read it out ...mona immdly said now i want to have a bath....to which chetan said but that is the thing u must not have a bath....but mona was just acting it out that she needs to have a bath....and akash was sleeping and did not raise an issue or anything when they were tying it to him.....he immdly went and followed....

They just wanted us to have some fun which they achieved.....i liked it.....😊
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: realitybites

Yeah I found it so obscene🀒 why did she have to do it when she was chained, she hadnt done this earlier! Akashh comment on this in DG was also disgusting🀒. Dragging yeahπŸ˜† but she surely irritated him by making him smell. Got to give it to Akashh he co-operated and went for the bathπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( see it must have pained him upon remembering moments with Negar). The clippings were such a bore!πŸ₯± why did they show it?

@red - i bet ......🀒.....and i think he was jus saying i t ....mona actually hanged all those stuff on the chain 🀒
@green - πŸ˜† mabbe thts why the poor guy was looking so down today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the clippings were without any masala ..............it looked like there were showing clippings only frm anaida and mona! akash ki ek clipping nahi dikhayai!!  
he spoke so unsavoury bout anaida previously and even jai when he juss enterd .....he spewd his venom on mona too but none of teh clippings were shown!!
Sirf anaida or mona ki hi clippings kyu dikhayi ....r they trying to degrade the women on the show cuz finally the yr getting votes!!

Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: realitybites

Yes Mehak, when they played what Aman said abt him, Jay kept his cool and answered gracefullyπŸ‘

ths jay 😊 he knws wat to say n wat nt to day ..nt lke aman..n also jay was never direspectful towards hm..stll he said harsh words abt jay..bt if jay could hav wanted..he could hav said to aman also after coming bak outside bt he answered v corretly so ths wht i lke abt hm😳
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bugger

@red - i bet ......🀒.....and i think he was jus saying i t ....mona actually hanged all those stuff on the chain 🀒

😲😲😲 really but I dont think they showed it. I too thought what was the need to mention that?πŸ˜•

@green - πŸ˜† mabbe thts why the poor guy was looking so down today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the clippings were without any masala ..............it looked like there were showing clippings only frm anaida and mona! akash ki ek clipping nahi dikhayai!!  

What was the objective of showing? Chetan and Jay they did show.You are right they didnt show Akashh views on them!πŸ˜•

he spoke so unsavoury bout anaida previously and even jai when he juss enterd .....he spewd his venom on mona too but none of teh clippings were shown!! 

I was wondering the same all beeps were edited! At least Akashh wld have got a reality check by seeing himself.

Sirf anaida or mona ki hi clippings kyu dikhayi ....r they trying to degrade the women on the show cuz finally the yr getting votes!!

They showed Chetan and Jay too. But clippings lacked punch and provided nothing. 

Bugger thumbnail
@RB - yep the yshowed chetan n jai too .....but it didn thave anything ...it was liek plain jane!!! wheras mona and anaida's clips had tht spice against guys!! Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Bugger> Overall the clippings were a bore and lacked spice. Even Anaida's was dull only Mona's had some bite in it. When they showed Chetan commenting on Akashh, Akashh face was worth watching!πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

Thx RB for the highlights .....Mona luked really cheap when she went for bathe  πŸ€’thts too aksh chained wit her!! The scene wasnt pleasant  to watch 🀒

ITA Bugger!! 🀒 πŸ€’ Mona looked horrible. And she just had to take a bath just then, didn't she??  πŸ€’  I posted something similar in another thread. Will copy,paste it here.......

Mona needs to take a shower so she makes Akash go with her. She comes out wearing a two-piece  and takes a shower. IMO, she shouldn't wear such clothes. She looks better dressed up or the swimsuit she wore when thye went out to the beach or something. She looked very odd to me. Leave the bikinis to Negar and Shweta who really can carry those off.
realitybites thumbnail
Exactly MB, thats what I wrote too on page 1. Mona had been decent till now but today she looked disgusting and esp with she being chained to Akashh! thats so cheap.
Bugger thumbnail
@RB - i bet but more fun was when anaida called him villain!! Poor guy was taken aback πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@MB - i know , as soon as she was chained she wantdt o take bath with tht gruesome bikni of hers with her stuffs hanging all over ...🀒🀒
realitybites thumbnail
Bugger>Yeah he looked tongue tied!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  even at Chetan's remark!

They said that voting lines wld close tom night so when do think will another eviction take place-wed or thur?