31stAug-Akashh-Mona chained!Clips shown

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Chetan reads out the task wherein Akashh and Mona are chained together!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mona says Akashh is gonna suffer as she will smell and makes him smell her and Chetan says arm pitπŸ˜†

Mona insists on going for a bath! and finally Akashh relents. As Mona is changing, CHetan comes there with a stick & says now he can hit AkashhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Mona shouts from inside not to move! Akashh tells Chetan she wld be exposed so not to hit him. MOna looked🀒🀒🀒 (she lost  decency)

They complete the task and are unchained. Akashh regrets his harsh words to Mona says she felt bad that he wasnt allowing her to touch becoz she is a woman. Akashh says how can he say like that his mother and sister wld kill him? Its a ritual that modaks are made only after taking bath.

Jay goes for a JC  task which is really good an adventure one. 4 stars out of 7 stars. Each star represents a food item.

At the camp, Mini Yudi go to announce results. They ask who will get lowest votes and most of them say Jay. Next the clippings of contestants making remarks abt each other is shown. Akashh upon hearing views abt him replies that it doesnt matter what these people think, the janta is watching and they will decide!( πŸ˜• What conceit?)

[ This was somewhat like BB but failed to give the much needed pinch and the clippings were a drag nothing to incite. It was too late and had no fire.]

Jay leaves and hugs everyone. Later with Mini_Yudi they play what Aman said abt him and Jay sweetly replies that he cld use his creativity only here and since he was back on TV after a long time he had to do something. They show good moments he shared. Over all he said he had a good experience.

---------------------------

What a boring epi except the Akashh Mona part they shd have shown more of it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ant thumbnail
thanks RBji πŸ‘πŸΌ
they r only 5 people then y 7 stars?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^^that is becos today they said each star represents one food item...so 7 means 7 items....
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Lavs ji... it is so much fun to read it... πŸ˜ƒ
ant thumbnail
thanks susan-ji πŸ‘πŸΌ, now I got it 😊
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thx RB for the highlights .....Mona luked really cheap when she went for bathe  πŸ€’thts too aksh chained wit her!! The scene wasnt pleasant  to watch 🀒 Btw, when mona was dragging akash while they were chained ,was'nt it luking like she was dragging her petπŸ˜†(i m trying to use a decent word here i m sure secret club members wwill know wat i mean  πŸ˜†)

Rest ... i will comment later,as u havent updated yet   πŸ˜Š
susan29 thumbnail
^^^i am quite sure it was not the first time they heard of the chained task.....i feel they knew it was coming....
susan29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

Thx RB for the highlights .....Mona luked really cheap when she went for bathe  πŸ€’thts too aksh chained wit her!! The scene wasnt pleasant  to watch 🀒 Btw, when mona was dragging akash while they were chained ,was'nt it luking like she was dragging her petπŸ˜†(i m trying to use a decent word here i m sure secret club members wwill know wat i mean  πŸ˜†)

Rest ... i will comment later,as u havent updated yet   πŸ˜Š

Even the non secret club members know.......πŸ˜›the decent words u use πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Edited by susan29 - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

@BOLD: LOL, Really? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is the reason why I will watch today's episode. I'm guessing that she didn't carry a jhaadu with her, but that would've been awesome! πŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: susan29

Even the non secret club members know.......πŸ˜›the decent words u use πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

That is the idea for having such words... We don't want to keep the knowledge just to ourselves! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†