Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

the reverse and us the reverse of the reverse..
no verse here
I

Whatever that means ... you seem very confused dude kuch locha hain

Originally posted by: ishtar

In the year 1929 when India was playing Australia at the melbourne stadium Vijay Hazare and Vijay Merchant were at the crease. Vijay Merchant told Vijay Hazare. look Vijay Hazare, this is a very prestigious match and we must consider it very prestigiously. We must take this into consideration, the consideration that this is an important match and ultimately this consideration must end in a run.

In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhade stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out
I can talk english, I can walk english, I can laugh english, because english is a funny language.

Courtesy Amitabh Bacchan

Wah ji Wah..👏👏..tusi tah shaaa gaye...👏👏👏
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

Believe it or faint,my intuition says he is going to win.whats ur take on this @@@@@@@@@@screamers,emancipators,suppoerters,bashers*********************<br>

ru both siblings?? 😕 i mean u & Akash ..as u both sounds same.. 😕 btw male or female? 😕
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

<br><br><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Wah ji Wah..</font></font>👏👏<font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">..tusi tah shaaa gaye...👏👏👏</font></font><font color="#ff0099"></font>

Aww ...Meena-ji 🤗
I do try .....but am not good at spouting nonsense as Mr Stud here.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, well, well... there is hardly a post that fails to amuse me... 😆

i did not know ke abhi se results out ho gaye.... 😛
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In the year 1929 when India was playing Australia at the melbourne stadium Vijay Hazare and Vijay Merchant were at the crease. Vijay Merchant told Vijay Hazare. look Vijay Hazare, this is a very prestigious match and we must consider it very prestigiously. We must take this into consideration, the consideration that this is an important match and ultimately this consideration must end in a run.

In the year 1979 when Pakistan was playing against India at the Wankhade stadium Wasim Raja and Wasim Bari were at the crease and they took the same consideration. Wasim Raja told Wasim Bari, look Wasim Bari, we must consider this consideration and considering that this is an important match we must put this consideration into action and ultimately score a run. And both of them considered the consideration and ran and both of them got out
I can talk english, I can walk english, I can laugh english, because english is a funny language.

<font size="1">Courtesy Amitabh Bacchan</font>

Tusi chaa gaye ho.... aap ke no1 fan hu main.. 👏 👏 👏

Aww ...Meena-ji 🤗
I do try .....but am not good at spouting nonsense as Mr Stud here.

Arre yaaar.. kahan Stud muffin 🤔  aur kahan aap..😳..

Originally posted by: gossipgurls

Tusi chaa gaye ho.... aap ke no1 fan hu main.. 👏 👏 👏

Hey i was here first... you gotta get in line missy..😎..and you stole my phrase..😆😆
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Courtesy Amitabh Bacchan

kya baat hai Ishtar ji👏..........u r a 👏........zara Vijay Dinanath Chauhan ka koi dialogue ho jaaye.......ya HUM movie se......wo duniya me 2 tarah ke kide hote hai..........(usme se ek kida jungle me hai😉😆😆)..................... Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena1

<font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hey i was here first... you gotta get in line missy..😎</font></font><font color="#ff0099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">..and you stole my phrase..😆😆</font></font><font color="#ff0099"></font>

Aap kaatra mein ho.... kripeya kar ke thoda intezar karyie 😆 😆